It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Arthur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tassadar

In the film, Keira Knightly's character is not a servant girl, she is a celtic warrior...just thought I'd point that out...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I don't remember the details, I have to find the information because my family has it buried away, but King Arthur is an ancestor of mine. I know this sounds like a very far out claim, but I'll find the information I have and post it on here. you don't have to believe me, but at least keep an open mind until I can post all of the details. As for Legends, everyone knows they are always based on factual characters. Much of the current evidence points to "Camelot" as being in current day Leeds, England. I'll get back to you with all of the information.

I'd be interested to see what evidence points to Arthur's camelot being in Leeds.

Not dismissing you, but most of the Arthurian legend is concerned with Wales and the West Country, i.e the south-west of Britain. Leeds is in the north (about 250 miles from Arthur's supposed castle at Tintagel) and i'm not entirely sure how that would fit in.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Well...you haven't given anymore information...I would be interested to hear it though...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join