It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROSWELL WITNESS ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello,

Where is the thread with, supposed, witness BillSchznitel or whomever. I ask a few questions which he promised an answer for, after quoting me directly, and I came back for the update:

Roswell witness here ------- The Gray Area topic started on 16-1-2011 ----- 419 Posts & 90 Flags.

Was he deemed a hoax? Did he request it be deleted? Did he come out and say something he shouldnt have?
How does someone who makes a wild accusation that he WAS THERE during the crash get 90 flags?
edit on 21-1-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It was a Hoax and ATS completely removed the thread. If you try to access one of your posts to the thread, you'll get the 404 error page.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im pretty sure he was banned...he then made another account Ceasar something or other and posted another wild claim about aliens that he had met...put up pics of a hotel room claiming they were inside a spaceship...and pics of people dressed in medival costume.

I think hes back again with another screen name claiming he works for NASA and was going to post a load of documents but armed police were on their way....the guys a crackpot

EDIT:

This is the post im talking about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im pretty sure its the same guy
edit on 21-1-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
after he got banned from the Bill Schnitzle account, he later came on claiming to be Mrs. Schnitzle and that she was angry about how everybody was attacking an 80 year old man! Then she said she would call the police about all of it! Only a few people were actually rude and the other 90% were kind to him.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I was wondering the same thing,,,checked it today in fact,,got 404'd. I figure he was an elf or a troll,
or what have you. he did get slammed right off the bat from some members. I like to give people the
benefit of the doubt at first before I form a solid conclusion. Just in case they are the real deal. It will
become evident rather quickly if they are not. Also it is polite.

Someone else today claims to be a Nasa insider with info to share. We just have to wait and see.
I'm skeptical of those who can't put their money where their mouth is...Talk is cheap.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People like this deter away from the "truth" and ALWAYS get exposed.

LET THIS BE A LESSON
edit on 21-1-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I agree, the post you linked definitely has a familiar ring to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Was this the new member in the past week or two?

I think i kniw whixh thread you mean, there was a new member and the intro was thread was titled ''Roswell witness here'' yes?

I was also waiting and anticipating what the person had to say and whether or not it was a hoax..... Are you saying the original thread is now gone?
Edit:
Ok i just read more comments...what a pity the person was crackpot... If that is the case. If those other threads are the person then hmm.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't think he ever came back. The post was closed. That night there were a few hoaxers writing intro posts. There was one that went up around the same time with a man claiming to have info on stargates and he claimed to have time travelled. His post disappeared completely.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes it was all a conspiracy and all persons who replied have been silenced
under threat of losing their life if they continued......

It was an interesting thread however and one of the questions I asked him, lead to his disclosure in
his reply to me that he had actually recovered and kept artifacts from the Roswell crash, that he still
had possesion of...... which of course would be phenomenal if true.

Although this one was believed to be a hoax due to his pattern of previous hoaxes, and being
banned, it generated a lot of interest thus all the stars and flags.

We can only hope that the real thing comes along one of these days, and proves him or herself
to be a person of credibility.

edit on 21-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yea I had been waiting for him to come and post that thread he said he would. I thought it was strange who he claimed to be because his name wasn't listed under the official roswell list so I originally thought we might have something here.Thanks to the poster who said a mrs snitzel(or whatever the last name was) came on I had no idea about that. Most people were polite and interested in what he had to say. If you are going to make a claim like that you have to expect some people to want prove or evidence. Seriously though what person would waste their time pretending they know something. Like honestly

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, Bernard Schnitzel was, in deed, a hoax. The fine staff here at ATS traced his email and IP back to a recently banned poster. Following the banning of Schnitzel, the user created a new account and continued the hoaxing. I believe his parting comment was something along the lines of "you will pay for this" (speaking in regards to being outed as a hoaxer and being banned under multiple accounts).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

I am guessing that there were witnesses who are not on the "official" Roswell list given that it did happen in New Mexico, and there were no Hispanic surnames listed. That however would be subject to more investigation, and is based upon misc. rumors only at this point.
edit on 21-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Is ATS capable of a permanent ban? I really hate it when people make up a story for attention. What stops a troll from making another account after being banned and another bogus topic?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoangkongfuey
Is ATS capable of a permanent ban? I really hate it when people make up a story for attention. What stops a troll from making another account after being banned and another bogus topic?

I believe they can block your IP address; however, there are many ways around that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yes, he turned out to be a former banned member

should have realized he was a phony when he failed to respond to an old wartime salute. [WWII]

top topics

join