It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green/Yellow Goo Falls from skies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
After Hurricane Fran the whole from side of the house was spattered with black stuff from the forrest. Raccoons
poop and pee on roof tops. I don't know what else maybe a local factory did something.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's goo.
Who knew?
Do you?
Bird poo?
Pee yew.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
After looking at some images of tree sap I would rule that out. Sap is clear or white and very sticky, mostly sticks to the tree as it oozes out.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Those were my thoughts, too.
It's at least something to consider

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow I thought the whole birds eating Mcdondalds was a lil amusing. I was born and raised in Buffalo. I grew up feeding the birds french fries all the time. As a matter of fact practically every single fast food parking lot has a flock of sea gulls circling it, along with an occasional starling and sparrow if they were brave enough to get in the mix and manage to steal a fry from the gulls. Amherst is a suburb right outside Buffalo, and growing up in Buffalo I have never heard of a case of bird sqwak due to fast food, or of any odd substance found on houses such as whats in the photos or vids. As many people that feed the birds fast food in that area I would think it would be a common occurance if that was what that "goo" is.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

I am north of the NY border by about 15 minute but I am about 5 hours from this location. I have never seen anything like this before.

I just checked outside and we have been getting better weather in my region and there are no icicles.

It appears this was a centralized event that was not widespread. I have no idea what could cause this, but I would not think it is a good thing. Who knows maybe it is a common event and a member can help clear it up for us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok, so either Nickelodeon's lab blew up making the next Gak goo or silly puddy....or....dare I say it? should I say it? why the hell not....

CHEMTRAIL RESIDUE!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with:

Hubble telescope zeroes in on green blob in space,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WASHINGTON – The Hubble Space Telescope got its first peek at a mysterious giant green blob in outer space and found that it's strangely alive.

The blob probably died or exploded in space and fell to earth like the transformers did in their movie. Or, it could be an attack on earth by the blob.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
After looking at some images of tree sap I would rule that out. Sap is clear or white and very sticky, mostly sticks to the tree as it oozes out.

Well this a first for me live in the bush all my life
Was out snow-shoeing today cutting a new minning claim line when i started to see some of the new sap look a greeness light blue had to ask my friend if i was seeing thing. ??????????

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Everything that's going on lately and now we have goo, gobs and blobs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join