It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Ever thought it's not racism, it's that he's doing a #ty job at being our president?

So he was doing a bad job at being president before he was sworn in? Cmon, pull the other leg!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UluaHuntah808

Man...that's some serious hate when you are willing to disown an entire state just because you don't like one man.

So based on your assertions real logic dictates:

If Hawaii is not a state, then Obama is not president...and a million Hawaiians are illegal aliens.

Unbelievable...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist
www.factcheck.org...

end of story.

Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Odd, now they are saying they can't find it...
Your link states facts that have changed...

The story is not finished yet..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is some info about the Governor of Hawaii that was trying to release Obamas' birth certificate to lay the conspiracies to rest.

...He failed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So this is how far you guys stretch after the whole "Birther" arguement which was based on nothing but lies, got you nowhere. I'd laugh but its actually kind of sad and pathetic.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by staver

Great post

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Odd, now they are saying they can't find it...
Your link states facts that have changed...

Please provide the evidence that the person quoted, Chiyome Fukino, the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii, has said she can’t find it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

BTW, one more point just to drive home how utterly rediculous this whole thing is....In 1898, The Hawaiian Islands became territories of the United States during the Spanish American War which took 1,200,000 acres (4,900 km2) of land that formerly was held in trust by the monarchy. That means that any agreement with a gov. of Hawaii made BEFORE this date is null and void, since the Hawaii Islands were NO LONGER OWNED BY THE MONARCHY...but instead by the US!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If hawaii wanted to sue the US government in international court for soveriegnty, they would probably win. but the fact is there is a large US military presence on those islands. No one is going to make them leave.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I understand your argument to the fullest but unfortunately theres nothing that me you or any other person can do about it since TPTB control it all including congress and so forth...

You really think that "they" would allow a NON US BORN FOREIGNER be the leader of the greatest super power in the WORLD? Comon! Seriously...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
go samoa?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Video #1 Hawaii History
www.youtube.com...
Video #2 US Overthrow of Hawaiian Kingdom
www.youtube.com...
Video #3 US Second Attempt to Annex Hawaii
www.youtube.com...
Video #4 United States Unilateral Seizure of the Hawaiian Islands in 1898
www.youtube.com...
Video #5 United States Prolonged Occupation of the Hawaiian Islands
www.youtube.com...
Video #6 Perfect Title Co. and the Federal Lawsuit Against the Obama Administration
www.youtube.com...

Now, if you care to understand hawaii's' political history and the events that lead up to this law suit please watch these videos as it will answer all your questions that have bombarded the last few pages. Judging by most of those comments, its clear that a little Hawaiian history will help put things into context! BTW, these videos were links on the sourced website.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

That is true, his father is a foreign born citizen, however, according to the constitution of the United States, only one of the parents, who is a citizen of the United States of America, is required for a child to be considered a citizen of the United States of America. This was further defined in the Title 8 of the US code. As his mother is a citizen of the United States, and lived in the country up until she left for college, he by that fact, is a citizen of the United States of America. This code was written to take into consideration, for those persons in the military stationed abroad, and who traveled and gave birth outside of the United States of America. So therefore, Barak Obama is a citizen of the United States, it would not matter where he was born, or who his father is. The fact that his mother, at the time of his birth, was a Citizen of the United States of America, he is considered a citizen of the United States, no matter where he was born.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
BTW, those videos presentations cover information that is being taught at University of Hawaii and various community colleges in Hawaii and have been for only the past 5 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I don't think many are denying that the US stole Hawaii, I don't personally deny that. That's what the US did when it was expanding it's empire, it stole land from people that were living there.

What I am arguing is the topic primer where you made the claim that Hawaii isn't a state, and therefore Obama isn't the President.

But the fact remains, Hawaii, is a state, and Obama was born in Hawaii, and he is the POTUS.

No one I think can deny that the US stole Hawaii, I agree it did, doesn't mean it's not a state.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
As far as the comments go about them finding the birth information, then not finding it, then finding it, then not finding it, then the 2 people saying they did find it, they ran into one last legal problem pointed out by the Attorney General for Hawaii.

Vital Birth Records are private, and only the person names or person with medical power of attorney could authorize the release of that information. So until President Obama allows the info to be released, the files will be kept private, and no info will be released if they found it or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

California, New Mexico, and the other parts, that were once a part of Mexico, save that of Texas, after the Mexican American War, were paid for in full, along with reparations to the country of Mexico, along with a treaty that stated such, including the Gadsden Purchase. Texas, declared itself independent, and broke away from Mexico, creating its own country, having won its revolution, only after had it actually won that point, was it brought into the United States of America. A good chunk of the midwest, was controlled by France, which the US bought, as part of the Lousiana purchase. If history serves as a point, it was the Spanish that started the land grab and stealing of the land from the natives that were present in the new world, long before the British ever got here, followed by the Portuguese, France, the Dutch, Germany, and Italy. So there you have it, the US did not steal the land from the Mexicans, as you would put it, it was paid for after the war between the US and Mexico, with a fair and generous amount, along with a treaty that favored Mexico in that aspect, along with the purchase of desert as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

How dare you bring logic and accurate history into thie conversation. It completely undermines exhibition pf the lack of knowledge about the US and its history.

Although with regards to Cuba I think we should have stuck with Manifest Destiny and sent in the tanks....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Huh? I'm not talking about before he was sworn in. I'm talking about now. People aaaaaalways pull the racist card because they have nothing better to think of, lol. Idgaf if our president is purple as long as he can run the country and actually DO what he says he's going to do.
edit on 22-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sorry Broski obviously you don't know common law. which applies to the united states and everyone else

en.wikipedia.org...

basically it means if you own some property thats you never go to and i decide to go there and build a house there. and live there for 8 years. If you show up with the deed in your hand it doesn't mean #. It's my house and my land. Show up after 6 years and I'm in a lot of trouble and homeless.

(squatters law) If someone would have brought this case to court in '66 maybe they'd have a case but that guy is an ex con dumb ass who is trying to get a freebie amount of money that he doesn't deserve.

(i dislike obama)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join