It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Silly birthers will never learn.

Here is the reality that may eventually become all to painful for all of those falling for the Obama "birth" issues.

Obama is a legally born US citizen, his handlers and political strategists are all working with this in the hope that the majority of their opposition will get involved in these "birth" and eligibility issues so that when it becomes a major issue, in the MSM and in the republican party.

When/if that happens then and only then will all of the absolute proof surface... Miraculously!

Everyone involved will be not only embarrassed, but also politically damaged.

It's actually brilliant. Let it build to a climax, and then destroy them with proof, make them look foolish, agenda driven, racist, and to appear so desperate as to pursue "birth and eligibility issues" over substance and legitimate issues.

You're all being Punk'd

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I never really thought of it that way. You have a good point there and might be on to something. I'm sure he was born in Hawaii I just have a hard time understanding what's so hard about showing his documents, but now it makes more sense. Pretty smart

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

I never really thought of it that way. You have a good point there and might be on to something. I'm sure he was born in Hawaii I just have a hard time understanding what's so hard about showing his documents, but now it makes more sense. Pretty smart

It is more than just smart, it is brilliant.. and is exactly what is happening here IMO, its beginning to get more MSM coverage now as well. Go figure?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes! And this would also explain how the Governor said he would get the documents, then "can't find it," now he isn't legally allowed to release them. I feel stupid hahaha

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
its amazing how much effort was put into this thing just to prove a point. im no fan of obama so dont get you panties in a twist but im not sure what these clowns hope to accomplish by removing one puppet and replacing him with another. its a different dance but the same guy pulling the strings.

the stupidity that you would waste so much time and effort to prove obamas country of birth is not a US citizen is retarded. WHO CARES? are you so busy trying to get a black guy out of office that your too blind to see the obvious?

you maniacs elected bush twice!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you drinking?? and your crying about obama's birth certificate?? man get your priorities in order as least obama isnt a brain dead coke snorting embarrassment that bush was.

you want proof you country is a joke take a look at the last 10 years. your living off the fat of post WW2. and the cream is running out. wake the hell up and use your time and energy more constructively to find out whats really going on. stop arguing about the dam actors and go straight to the guys writing the scrip.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
McCain was born in a US Territory and was, thus, a citizen at birth.
D'oh.... Didn't you guys take American Government in high school?

Being born in a US territory doesn’t necessarily grant US citizenship at birth, but it might grant US nationality. But they aren’t the same thing.

From the Department of State website on “Certificate of Non Citizen Nationality”—

As the title of the certificate indicates, only a person who qualifies as a non-citizen national (i.e. a person who is a U.S. national but not a U.S. citizen) is eligible to apply for such a certificate.

Very few persons fall within this category since, as defined by the INA, all U.S. citizens are U.S. nationals but only a relatively small number of persons acquire U.S. nationality without becoming U.S. citizens. Thus, Section 101(a)(22) INA states that all U.S. citizens are also nationals of the U.S. However, Section 308 INA confers U.S. nationality but not U.S. citizenship, on persons born in or having ties with "an outlying possession of the United States." The outlying possessions are defined in Section 101(A)(29) INA as American Samoa and Swains Island.

By the way, the Canal Zone was never incorporated as a US territory.

edit on 22-1-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Don't insult my country. Insult the people running it, but don't insult my country.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkHill
I wonder if McCain had been elected would there have been a stink raised about the fact that he was born in Panama? I know, I know, he was born on a military base. Nevertheless someone would have an "argument" why he isn't eligible for presidency.

Being born on a US military, or diplomatic, facility abroad does not confer US citizenship by virtue of birth.

From the Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Vol. 7 (p. 5)—

c. Birth on U.S. Military Base Outside of the United States or Birth on U.S. Embassy or Consulate Premises Abroad:

(1) Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. military installations abroad and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities abroad are not part of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment. A child born on the premises of such a facility is not born in the United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of birth.

edit on 22-1-2011 by aptness because: link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Don't insult my country. Insult the people running it, but don't insult my country.

its patriotic garbage like this that enables people to manipulate you so easily. You americans get so wrapped up and emotional about things that dont even make sense. "I'm American, I'm American" what does that mean?? do you even know?? or is it something you have been brainwashed into saying. just because you stand during the national anthem and salute the flag doesnt mean diddly squat. same goes for being American. stop being AMERICAN and star being a HUMAN BEING. dont get wrapped up in all this patriotic smoke and mirrors. its dirt your crying about dirt lines in the sand. the american dream is dead hell it never exited, only in your minds. Remeber its called the American DREAM because you have to be asleep in order to achieve it. Most of what you think you are is a lie. im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you country is finished. get over it and move on with your lives. America is like that movie star everybody loved in the 80's, they were the talk of the town but now its 2011 and years of coke, drinking and plastic surgery has deformed her into a hideous freak. a sad pathetic shell of her former beauty. you can live with your head in the sand all you want but dont deny me the truth.

your national debt is 14,000,000,000,000 thats trillion with a T, your total US debt is 55.6 TRILLION

im not trying to upset you so dont mistake this for anything other than a wake up call.
edit on 22-1-2011 by tim3lord because: the truth hurts

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
weither he is or he isnt i think it's a bit late to be questioning his presidency lol, you voted him in. ok the United States is in bits at the moment but your previous president was a lot worse and his validity as president was very questionable. bring back regan

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I agree with you that the people who have been running this country #ed up beyond belief. It's full of corruption. For example, even if the people didn't elect Bush, they can still get things to sway their way and no one would question it. They can make the president whoever the hell they want, and we would never know. But the United States Constitution is the principle I find fit to live by, and that's what I stand for. Dead as it may be to the people who run this # show, I still believe in it's contents. It's how this country is supposed to be. Trust me, I'm anything BUT manipulated. I see what's going on and I've been seeing it for a very long time now. But the sad thing is you're also correct that people are not awake to the fact the government manipulates people and turns this society into one where people get fat off their McDonald's, play their video games, idolize Jersey Shore, and don't question what Big Daddy is doing because we all know father knows best, right? I still believe that this country can be what it once was. Being an American means a lot, especially if you look at other parts of the world who's standards of living are far lower than here. Who bathe in rivers full of # and rotting corpses like in India. While our image has been bastardized by TPTB, the principle that this country was founded on still stands for me, and a lot of other people.

link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Bring back Kennedy!

link   

Originally posted by UluaHuntah808
Im getting this information out there not because I am against Obama, but because I want my country back.

Then by all means take it back, but Obama isn't the one to take it back from....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Bring back Kennedy!

i stand corrected your right, how could i forget john f

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UluaHuntah808

Since United States is a corporation formed in 1871, you don't need to be born here in the US to be head of, or a member of, the corporation. Remember, United States is a corporation, it went bankrupt in 1933 and was taken over by it's creditors--The Crown. The US has been operating under receivership since then. So, this birth cert issue is a moot point just to distract you from what's really going on.
I'm not going to source this as there are just too many sources.
A good question would be: how can an entity that has already claimed bankruptcy, claim bankruptcy again while in receivership?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Bring back Kennedy!

JFK was no saint himself. wasnt there something going around the net that he rigged the election. had some mafia mixed up in the whole scheme and they figured he owed them. and then he back stabbed them and turned the fbi onto them.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No idea. Whether or not he rigged the election, he was the last real president we had.

www.youtube.com...

That is the speech that got him killed.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would say that these arguments are getting silly but they have already been silly for a long long time. Why not make the argument that there is no United States because it is all stolen land, so all the States are illegal and the USA cannot have laws because it is an illegal entity. Makes just as much sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UluaHuntah808

Americans who live on the mainland and flag this thread should donate everything they own and give it to the Native Americans ...
edit on 22-1-2011 by AllIsOne because: previous redundant comment

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes he is, no matter. Mother was a US citizen. John McCain, born in Colon, Panama, not on a US Military base. But, his parents were US citizens.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join