It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist Insider: "The Party is Beginning!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wow. seems no one here knows a GOD DAMN thing about satanism... it honestly would be a wast of time & energy trying to correct you children on your simple mistakes, so try educating yourselves on the matter so as to not come across as total fools. GOD DAMN fools... claiming satanists are christians,,,

SHEMHAMFORASH! HAIL SATAN!

link   
wow. seems no one here knows a GOD DAMN thing about satanism... it honestly would be a wast of time & energy trying to correct you children on your simple mistakes, so try educating yourselves on the matter so as to not come across as total fools. GOD DAMN fools... claiming satanists are christians,,,

link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Just like Satan has his evil human soldiers carrying out his demonic plan to destroy our beautiful earth that God created and most importantly to terminate the eternal flight of a human soul in order to give it the same sentence that Lucifer will receive, God also has his soldiers who heard the spiritual call to battle a long time ago. These Goldy soldiers are from all the earth's religions, they are people who made the choice to follow God's laws and love their fellow brothers. They are gifted with supernatural insight, clear minds, courage, strong character and goodness in their souls to mend the spiritual, psychological and physical wounds inflicted on humans by Satan- the hater of humanity. Our leader is God, the creator of Heaven and Earth, our example is Jesus (I speak for Christians now) and we are accompanied by the Holy Spirit who counsels us. We are not seeking power, gold, elitism, human adoration, but we are the salt of the earth and we cover our beautiful planet with prayers which unite us in one consciousness and draw upon all humanity blessings and forgiveness. We live in the world but are not of this world, we are "innocent as the doves, and intelligent like the snakes". We know our enemy well, yet we do not fear the father of lies, horror, deceit, the murderer of souls. We know his tactics of deranging minds, perturbing souls and we guard against his ghosts of doubt, regret, memories, worry, obsessions,disappointment, falsehood, hatred and fear.

The New World Order unleashing is the inversion of God's Order because Satan is always a poor imitator with a demonic twist. That is why we follow God's laws which are meant to protect our mind, body and soul.

This is more than factual. It's reality.
What I believe is that you should know your enemy. Satanists have the inside and they are wiley in such revelations. Knowing they will be taken with a grain of salt. I believe this will all be exact.

Great post
SnF

edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

was going to point out the The SHEMHAMFORASH! the 72 names of god is from cabala, not satanism
then i noticed you were a discordian.

oh and for the OP and fellow posters who've read La Vey;
that business of cracking gods skull open and the brains dribbling out?

lifted straight out of Canaanite mythology: the goddess Anat as she demands that El, the high-most god order the construction of a palace for her brother/lover Baal.

just to chip in.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Your statement is both true, false, & meaningless. Even a quick glance through the Book of Leviathan as found in the Satanic Bible will reveal that the term "SHEMHAMFORASH" is used by LaVeyian Satanists as well, but only as an unholy perversion of the 72 names of god.

SHEMHAMFNORDASH! ALL HAIL SHAITAN!

edit on 21/1/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Your statement is both true, false, & meaningless. Even a quick glance through the Book of Leviathan as found in the Satanic Bible will reveal that the term "SHEMHAMFORASH" is used by LaVeyian Satanists as well, but only as an unholy perversion of the 72 names of god.

(I'm also not sure why ATS is double/triple(23?) posting my comments... I swear I'm only clicking once)

SHEMHAMFNORDASH! ALL HAIL SHAITAN!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I submit that your understanding of the name of Satan, is fully inappropriate, and quite ignorant of it's origin as the accuser of God, so all here are arguing a modern inaccurate rendition. Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and your argument is based entirely on sensationalism of modern hollywood.

Now the parallel of Christ and Lucifer, that I could engage in further conversation. Lol but only with people who have actually opened books and not just modern ones , or silly websites...laughable where this has gone.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Anton LeVey was a fool and a charlatan, give me a break he didn't even know the real name of an actual negative force, he instead used a christian bastardized appellation from a Jewish concept. His concepts of mirror negatives are as infantile as the Christian opposites he was rebeling against. People that follow this doctrine show there utter ignorance and anti social/insecure apprehension of life. Dig into Zorastrianism and other actual fields of religious endeavor and strive to move beyond Hollywoods idiocy if you want to present an actual flow of ideological thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

ORLY???

First of all where do I define the name Satan?
Satan does in fact mean "Accuser" & "Adversary" & I fully agree with you that he represents opposition to the idea of god.

Secondly, where do I suggest that Satan & Lucifer are the same being?
The word Satan is Hebrew in origin while Lucifer is the Roman god of light & knowledge. I agree that they are two very different concepts from two very different cultures.

And thirdly, telling a card carrying member of the Church of Satan that their beliefs regarding the Crowned Prince of Hell are "... fully inappropriate, and quite ignorant... [&] based entirely on sensationalism of modern hollywood" is fully inappropriate, & quite ignorant in itself.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

LOL! Cool opinion /b/ro.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack

Hard to see your cursing and triple doubles being put up with for very long. Especially with such an arrogant atomosphere existing in your posts. Truly narcissistic. You should quite possibly be investigated thoroughly.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Alright Dad.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Satan, as depicted in his only historical source...The Talmud, does not want people to stray into lives of self indulgence, it is his job to test, and it is even recorded that ultimately he wants the tested to overcome the test...much like Christians using a Jewish text as their own, Satanists, a modern construct, should perhaps AT the very least drum up their own diety, it might make for a more difficult breaking down of their silly laws of selfishness and greed, the actual problem inherent in all human life..

If you want to act like an animal and feed your passions, I would say leave society and found your own without relying on what was established by people considering others needs, no matter how degenerated it has become now.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh and sigh, Im sorry ATS, I just let myself get sucked into another off topic, more or less argument...sigh, I accept detention.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well if you wanna act like you're some how not just another animal...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have no clue what Satanists originally stood for way back when, and it seems like few people truly do who claim to be one. If the people in this thread speaking about Satanism truly are representing Satanic values, then it's foolish, childish, and totally antisocial garbage.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think that's all part of the mind-control-"it can't be stopped so just give up and accept it." This guy even says as much. He may be an insider but that doesn't make him right
edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

Anything taken in excess is unhealthy

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

It is important to do more than simply survive. Man is programmed to strive or atrophy

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

I agree with this

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

I agree with this (somewhat).

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

I disagree with this. this flys in the face of wisdom often. passive resistance is an effective tool that has crumbled empires. vengence has only temporarily changed the game.

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

That bit makes little sense. psychic vamps bit that is..

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

Man has intellect. intellect has brought us to the top of the food chain. We alone are the only race that possibly can become immortal (as a species)...assuming we don't blow ourselves up before we start colonization of other planets.

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

again, overindulgance produces the opposite effect..too much enjoyment of food can lead to dissatisfaction and premature death, overindulgance of lust can lead to a numbing of the connecting experience, etc...the old addage "a bit of water in your wine" is best here

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

I agree with this statement

And christians do practice magical invocations and such...they simply renamed it "praying".

Satanism sounds alot like atheism when you look at it layed out now doesn't it ! Sounds like everyself indulgent , self gratifiying , self loving, self loathing,and self centred atheist Night Clubber on the globe huh ?
One in the same really , athiest are just in denial I guess .

I agree with you on magic and prayers being the same .

I can see your point, right up to where you started to attack Atheists.
This thread isn't about cheap shots Atheists, it's about Satanists.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't think the guy is a real satanist. I can't put my finger on exactly why. But I get a feeling that, before weriting, he's just putting himself in a place in his imagination and writing as if he were a satanist (or what he thinks a satanist would say.) It's entertaining. But I wouldn't believe everything he says.

Originally posted by randyvs
Truly narcissistic.

But Isn't that the hallmark of true Satanism?
edit on 1/22/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join