It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Silver Demand Surges Incredible Four Fold in Just One Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Chinese Silver Demand Surges Incredible Four Fold in Just One Year

www.goldcore.com...

Gold is flat and silver marginally lower despite dollar weakness this morning. Some market participants are blaming the precious metal sell off on speculation that China may take more monetary action to curb surging inflation. This is unlikely to be the reason for the sharp selloff, rather it looks like another paper driven sell off in the futures market by leveraged players on Wall Street with various motives.

The fact that silver is again in backwardation at the front end of the curve suggests that tightness in the physical bullion market continues and may even be deepening. Indeed, the massive increase in silver bullion demand from China (confirmed overnight - see below) suggests that silver’s bull market remains very much intact despite becoming overvalued in the short term towards the end of 2010.

Source

This is no longer an if or why. Gold and silver demands are high as ever and even experience shortages at many parts of the world.

Obvious suppression is ongoing perpetrated by financial terrorists including JP Morgan.

edit on 1/21/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Keep the news flowing... i always love seeing up dates from you!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yes even though the price of silver has dropped in the last week i think that its just the begining of a big price hike.
i read the other day where the chinese goverment was telling its people to stock up on silver, and this report here is a good indication of what is comming. thanks for the info...

new topics

join