It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-Year-Old Boy Shoots Own Dad And Grandma

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by corsair00

Years ago my stepson was put on medication for ADHD, ODD, RAD etc. We were all three of us working on the roof and he walked to the edge and just stood there staring down at the ground. When I asked if he was ok he said he felt compelled to jump, and the reason he didn't was because (his words) "If I didn't die you'd beat the crap out of me for scaring you like that!"

EDIT TO ADD: We took him off that very day and never gave him another behavior modification drug again!
edit on 21/1/2011 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

I'd give you a beer if I would live closer to you... My dad never failed to shove his foot up my ass so far I nearly choked on the tip of his boot everything I did something that deserved it!!! And looking back at it I thanks for it all... I did deserve it and it turned me into the man I am today...

Had you kid been onto one of those stupid "point system" that is supposed to be effective yet they still don't understand that mass school killing pretty much started when the boot up the ass system got abolished... He would of had jump because whats scarier... losing a point on your behavior chart and not getting your toy at the end of the month or pissing daddy off...

Common sense can be learned very easily, when presented one boot at the time...

He might not read this but thanks old man

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
I blame the 1st Amendment, the 2nd Amendment, video games, Adult Swim and freedom in general.

You forgot Marylin Manson, Eminem and the lack of Ritalin....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Reply to post by strato

Maybe.

This article here:articles.cnn.com...:CRIME

Makes it sound like the boy shot them while they slept.

Police entered the house to find Joe Robert Lankford, the boy's 44-year-old father, shot to death in his bed, Fisher said. They found Virginia Gaston, 83, dead in her bed, apparently from a gunshot wound, he said. Gaston is believed to be the boy's great-aunt, Fisher said.

Sleep walking? Nightmare?

That could explain it...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's my take, I don't think every time somebody murders someone for no reason that they were the victims of mind control. People snap, crazy people do crazy things, I've been a Masters level therapist for the last decade and have seen people at their nuttiest. However, there are clues to what is what and the clues are in the numbers. There is an occult symmetry to them much like many of the numbers in the Tuscon shooting. This is usually how you can tell a mind control murder from the everyday murder. So, lets look at the numbers.

14yo boy 1+4=5
3 victims 3 is a key occult number
Happened on 1/17/2011 1+1+7+2+1+1=13 or 1+17+2011=2029 where 2+2+9 still=13
Double numbers: Dad was 44yo shot by a .22 gauge
Grandma was 80yo which means there was 36 years between them 3+6=9
The third victim was 83 8+3=11, another occult number.
Incidentally 911 is also an 11 9+1+1=11

I've found in researching these that the numbers that are reported in things that smell of mind control that the same patterns are repeated over and over again.

edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: editing

edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: cleaning

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Here's my take, I don't think every time somebody murders someone for no reason that they were the victims of mind control. People snap, crazy people do crazy things, I've been a Masters level therapist for the last decade and have seen people at their nuttiest. However, there are clues to what is what and the clues are in the numbers. There is an occult symmetry to them much like many of the numbers in the Tuscon shooting. This is usually how you can tell a mind control murder from the everyday murder. So, lets look at the numbers.

14yo boy 1+4=5
3 victims 3 is a key occult number
Happened on 1/17/2011 1+1+7+2+1+1=13 or 1+17+2011=2029 where 2+2+9 still=13
Double numbers: Dad was 44yo shot by a .22 gauge
Grandma was 80yo which means there was 36 years between them 3+6=9
The third victim was 83 8+3=11, another occult number.
Incidentally 911 is also an 11 9+1+1=11

I've found in researching these that the numbers that are reported in things that smell of mind control that the same patterns are repeated over and over again.

I'm sorry, but for me part of the problem here is that that represents the analysis of a Masters Level Therapist.. no offence..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
Three headshots. Maybe he thought it was a game and that everyone he killed would just respawn in the kitchen.

Sounds like MKULTRA to me, I mean thats precision shooting right there, he couldnt have done it. Perhaps it was snipers under the fridge.

Wait, is that how it goes?

Well, all I will say is Guns don't kill people... 14 year olds with guns kill people.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i'd normally say dont give kids guns. but this is clearly the fault of games like grand theft auto and call of duty.
you monsters!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Are you serious!?!
Assuming the kid really is legitimately deranged; if he doesn't have access to a gun (whether its available to him personally or a family member or can be readily bought within his community) he cant shoot and kill three family members.
Perhaps in a worst case scenario he could stab or maim one family member but by doing thisa the rest of the family would be alerted to the act and he would most likely be quickly overpowered by another family member either his father or if he attacked his father first then the two women combined imo.
The availability and accessibility of guns within America is ridiculous. There are more cautious ways to authorize the ownership of guns.
For example here in Australia to legally own a gun you have to hold a licence which can be obtained from places such as shooting ranges and the like. This is a double-positive as not potential gun owners are put off by the hassle it takes to obtain a gun.
Therefore only the people who truly need the gun will be likely to apply for the licence. Also children are prevented access to guns due to the costs of buying a licence/ gun. And finally the fact that guns can only be bought from certain institutions such as target ranges means that the owner is subjected to basic training in gun exercises - so they're less likely to blow their own arm off e.g.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is why you should be able to consume marijuana....none of this would have happened if this kid smoked a blunt and chilled out

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
1. jerad loughner
2.a cop was shot in oregon when confronting a crime suspect recently
3.the kid that shot his mom,after his mom and dad split.
4.a cop was killed in ohio after pursueing a criminal from PA.
5.the guy that held the mall hostage.
6.this kid.
7.the first park ranger was shot and killed.

These all happend within the last 4 month,america just cant handle the right to own guns anymore.
I think martial law,within the likes of what happened after catrina,should take affect.
And you have to consider this next generation of people coming up,are spoiled kids that will shoot and kill if they dont get what they want. Spoiled children raised by their spoiled mothers. Mothers,that if they do not get everything they want from the father,are now inclined to go after him for child support. Mothers that now get alimony,if they leave their husbands (Or All-I-money).

The civilian public just does not have the mental capacitie to own guns anymore.

And last but not least,you say "your only taking the guns out of the defensless law abiding citisen.
When in all reality,the fact is. If they raid every house and take every gun,they would be getting them out of the hands of non law abiders as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I.....really don't know what to make of this... It is just sad really...

Normal kid... No signs of any unstability...Everyone surprised he could do such a thing....

I really don't even know what to say.

I don't know. Maybe he was mentally unstable and just really good at hiding it. Ted Bundy came across as a nice, intelligent guy to most he came across.... I am not saying that this boy is unstable... But... who knows.

I have heard of people being able to hide mental issues very well. Well, what ever this boys reasons. It is just a heart breaking story. I just keep thinking of his grandma who he killed. That would suck. Living that long, only to be killed by your own family....

Just... breaks my heart to think about this case.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
My dad never failed to shove his foot up my ass so far I nearly choked on the tip of his boot everything I did something that deserved it!!! And looking back at it I thanks for it all... I did deserve it and it turned me into the man I am today...

...theres a lot of kids in graves because a parent couldnt control their own anger...

...theres a lot of kids living on the streets because a parent couldnt control themselves...

...maybe you just got lucky...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And then,every one is saying this kid was so normal. That they do not understand how he could do this,think about this,maybe bieng so normal is what made this guy snap.

And then people say jerad loughner shot people because he was schizo,Well people just think about all the schizo's that didnt shoot people.

You just can not predict who is going to shoot people,I am a very wierd person, Noone would be shocked if i commited either act,but i would never even ponder the thought of doing such a thing.

The truth is noone ever seen a shooting coming and noone ever will,the only way to stop them is get the guns out of everyones hands,beside law enforcement and military.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
My dad never failed to shove his foot up my ass so far I nearly choked on the tip of his boot everything I did something that deserved it!!! And looking back at it I thanks for it all... I did deserve it and it turned me into the man I am today... Common sense can be learned very easily, when presented one boot at the time...

Violence as means of discipline teaches violence. The message is "he who is bigger and more violent wins."

Sorry, not what I want my children learning.

Most incidents that I have read about this end up being cases of physical/emotional/psychological/sexual abuse. It is sad but true. The mother figure is killed for allowing it to happen (assuming they didn't participate). The abuse creates Dissociative Identity Disorder/Multiple Personality Disorder.

Abuse/torture/rape creates a condition called "disassociation." When the abuse reaches a certain point the mind goes away. It splits and a new personality is implemented which receives the abuse. This is an adaption so the child can remain relatively sane in day to day activities with their abusers so everything looks "normal." A sane reaction to an insane world.

But the mind also splits and creates "protecter personalities" which take over the body to protect the child. In cases such as this one the protecter personality probably came out and killed the family. The original personality then took over the body and called the police.

Another, already suggested, possibility is a psychopath, but this is less likely because he called the police himself.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by strato

Three headshots. Maybe he thought it was a game and that everyone he killed would just respawn in the kitchen.

That comment just made my night. Thanks! As for this entire thread, among others of random speculations with little to no facts: what a waste of time. The kid was definitely off his rocker. Who in their right mind does that? Guns don't make people kill!!! Let's all blame silverware for America's obesity problem! What?! I gambled away the deed to my house? We have to ban poker chips! Seriously, why does no one take responsibilty for their actions???

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm sorry, but for me part of the problem here is that that represents the analysis of a Masters Level Therapist.. no offence..

None taken. Actually it's more the analysis of an esoterically inclined numerologist with a history of occult studies. The ML therapist side of me would need a lot more information about the kid, his history, and his relationship to his family in order to make a proper analysis along those lines.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

If what you are saying is true then theoretically one of the seven children in my family should have been a psychopath
When we got a woopin' it was a controlled punishment never given at the time of the event. Our parents had to have time to reflect and discuss the event warranting punishment between themselves first, and then with us. There were a set number of "whacks" that we'd much rather have had than the "talk"! Cool heads prevailed!
We were not abused, we were not molested and even though both of my parents are gone I thank them to this day for my upbringing. My siblings all feel the same way.

Gee, back when teachers were allowed to smack you with rulers I wonder why all those farm kids with access to guns didn't take one to school and blow the teacher away?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Violence as means of discipline teaches violence. The message is "he who is bigger and more violent wins."

If this is true then how come kicking the arse of a son who doesn't study well, lie too much or be mischevious shapes some of the most peaceful and successful people in the world?

You like at Indian and chinese kids, most of them are very intelligent, very focused and great students, good social skills and not only non-violent but even spiritual?

Sorry, not what I want my children learning.

This is about discipline in a very distracting world

Most incidents that I have read about this end up being cases of physical/emotional/psychological/sexual abuse. It is sad but true. The mother figure is killed for allowing it to happen (assuming they didn't participate). The abuse creates Dissociative Identity Disorder/Multiple Personality Disorder.

You are talking about something that even Indian or Chinese families would call abuse.
You are actually talking about abuse and not discipline.

Abuse/torture/rape creates a condition called "disassociation." When the abuse reaches a certain point the mind goes away. It splits and a new personality is implemented which receives the abuse. This is an adaption so the child can remain relatively sane in day to day activities with their abusers so everything looks "normal." A sane reaction to an insane world.

Absolutely agree
But moderate families do not bring it to this grotesque picture that you are painting
You have a very wide brush
You are borderline comparing discipline to that uncle imprisoning a kidnapped girl in his basement for many years.

My opinion is that you are grossly misrepresenting the other side of the fence on this issue and putting then in an insane truly victimized asylum of an intersection.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join