It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Position currently taken on the UFO subject by the National Security State?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Okay so after getting into this rather thick book about the past of the government coverup leading up until now it begs the question. What is standard protocol at this point when dealing with these objects? Of course this is all highly speculative, but I cannot help but wonder. If agencies of all branches have been scouring over this subject for at least the past 7 decades as purported by numerous ufologists and laymen alike. Then why are there still reportings of black helicopters and jets being seen in the vicinity of UFO sightings? Usually unmistakeably so such as a jet fly over or helicopter formation just after a supposed UFO has been seen? Just rambling on, but I figured the security state would have developed a standard protocol at this point. Rather than foolishly trying to poke around at the scene of the incidents like it would do any good. Let alone try and intercept the objects

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

You have identified the strategy within your post.

Send in helicopters or jets.

It may be in part that there is an attempt to intercept (although probably a futile one) however by having 'our' equipment in the area within minutes means that there is an explanation complete with radar and ATC logs.

'You didn't see a UFO, it was THIS plane that you mistakenly thought was unidentified'

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
reply to post by d00d557

You have identified the strategy within your post.

Send in helicopters or jets.

It may be in part that there is an attempt to intercept (although probably a futile one) however by having 'our' equipment in the area within minutes means that there is an explanation complete with radar and ATC logs.

'You didn't see a UFO, it was THIS plane that you mistakenly thought was unidentified'

I just figured they would have given up at this point. I have read about so many incidents already in the past between the military and these objects. No doubt though the military industrial complex is thriving at the moment so who knows what they are up to. My only wish is that they do not start something they cannot finish with another race. And that if these races give even the slightest # about us that they realize we are not all like our military and their past handlings of the situation. As much as I would love to see the earth completely obliterated.
edit on 21-1-2011 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They'll never give up willingly.

Although this is an unexplained curiousity to alot of people, it poses an uncontrolable threat to those who define thier world in terms of challenges to thier authority/power.

As far as TPTB starting something...I'm not worried. If UFO's are real (and I believe they are) they represent a technical capability far beyond anything we have. Even assuming for a moment that Roswell and other's have happened, and that we have back-engineered vehicles from alien technology...there is a tremendous difference between copying something and understanding the fundamentals that make it possible.

We may be able to replicate some alien tech's, but I doubt we would be able to reproduce it all.

As an example, my boy Leo D, designed the modern bicycle hundreds of years ago. It could't be built for centuries however because the materials and manufacturing techniques didn't exist. To go a step further, if someone were to discover a Predator drone crashed in a desert and were to study it and reproduce it...are they developing a tech that can stand up to the full force of the USAF?

I find it disturbing that so much media reporting on this topic has lately been focused on 'ET is coming to get us'. If that were true, we'd be gone already.

The only thing the actions of TPTB accomplish is endangering the lives of the people they send up to intercept these objects. Not that the UFO's pose a threat directly, but 'our' pilots and systems may be negatively affected by close proximity or just striaght up get in the way similar to someone trying to beat a light and getting hit by another driver.

Compared to what is likely 'out there' I think Douglas Adams in his 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' series probably summed Earth and it's inhabitants up the best...

Mostly Harmless
edit on 21-1-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
They'll never give up willingly.

Although this is an unexplained curiousity to alot of people, it poses an uncontrolable threat to those who define thier world in terms of challenges to thier authority/power.

As far as TPTB starting something...I'm not worried. If UFO's are real (and I believe they are) they represent a technical capability far beyond anything we have. Even assuming for a moment that Roswell and other's have happened, and that we have back-engineered vehicles from alien technology...there is a tremendous difference between copying something and understanding the fundamentals that make it possible.

We may be able to replicate some alien tech's, but I doubt we would be able to reproduce it all.

As an example, my boy Leo D, designed the modern bicycle hundreds of years ago. It could't be built for centuries however because the materials and manufacturing techniques didn't exist. To go a step further, if someone were to discover a Predator drone crashed in a desert and were to study it and reproduce it...are they developing a tech that can stand up to the full force of the USAF?

I find it disturbing that so much media reporting on this topic has lately been focused on 'ET is coming to get us'. If that were true, we'd be gone already.

The only thing the actions of TPTB accomplish is endangering the lives of the people they send up to intercept these objects. Not that the UFO's pose a threat directly, but 'our' pilots and systems may be negatively affected by close proximity or just striaght up get in the way similar to someone trying to beat a light and getting hit by another driver.

Compared to what is likely 'out there' I think Douglas Adams in his 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' series probably summed Earth and it's inhabitants up the best...

Mostly Harmless
edit on 21-1-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

Yes I also find the fear mongering lately among the news to be disturbing. The last thing we need is the TPTB instilling this kind of worry with nothing to support it. If I had to take the choice between trusting the government or the ET's, I would take my chances and give the aliens a shout. Of course people always come in with the argument well if they are anything like us they will surely try to deceive us then siphon out our organs. I would think that a civilization that has achieved such an advanced level of technology would be slightly less barbaric than us. There are always exceptions but I doubt all of them are pillaging hordes.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very simple really...

They take out their secret black ops reversed engineered anti gravity crafts, (like the triangle) and turn of the stealth mode switch to make appearances over populated areas.

This then triggers tons of UFO reports, like the Belgian triangle and keeps the populace confused. They then hire a few agents to become 'whistle blowers' that come out with a good story.... then later these agents start selling BS but by then the people have already bought into the story and are hooked

Any good stories that make it out get ridiculed and later they even vanish from the internet. 2008 was a big year for stuff disappearing as can be checked by the Wayback Machine archives as Jan to June 2008 was the last time cerrtain pages were active. Some of those pages also have a robot search block or access denied tag on them

The Missing UFO Evidence Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course you could go to the .mil sites and get some reports on the CIA Psysop files on the whole UFO mess...

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90
www.dtic.mil...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And since the youtube community and every moron with a digital camera is working overtime to make fake UFO pictures, the government doesn't even have to pay disinfo agents to mess up the reports... These guys work for free

Also just look at the threads around here lately... with this kind of intelligence in the field, no one will ever see any truth.

:shk:

Nassim Haramein solves Einstein's dream of a unified field theory?

This post says it all...

Even the skeptics at ATS are doing their part to mess up the field

Most pathetic UFO youtube channel ever

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats why I say finding the truth these days especially in UFOs is a very difficult task these days. Most people just have to see for themselves.

new topics

top topics

join