It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranium: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well guys, it looks like it is absolutely positively unquestionably true: Iran is going to try to nuke the whole world.

We should all be scared. We must stay in Iraq and Afghanistan... Iran is such a big threat, that we are lucky we are still in those countries! If we weren't, there is no telling the amount of radical unification would happen in the region!

America needs to stop this rogue nation before its too late!

Saudi Arabia Iran is the biggest source of international terrorism! They are religious fundamentalists who must be stopped.

Well, what do you guys think? I say propaganda.

Iraniumthemovie.com

Iran’s nuclear program presents a threat to international stability. Yet successive American administrations—Republican and Democratic alike—have misread the intentions and actions of the Iranian regime.

How dangerous is a nuclear Iran, even if it never detonates a weapon? What are the guiding principles of the Iranian leadership? To what lengths would the regime go to carry out its agenda? How far have Iran’s leaders already gone to fund the world’s most powerful terrorist organizations? And why have American leaders failed to gain the upper hand in relations with Iran during the past 30 years?

In approximately 60 minutes, Iranium powerfully reports on the many aspects of the threat America and the world now faces using rarely-before seen footage of Iranian leaders, and interviews with 25 leading politicians, Iranian dissidents, and experts on: Middle East policy, terrorism, and nuclear proliferation.

Some will say this is the truth...

But will they mention anything to do with the C.I.A.? Mossad?

Or will the documentary maintain that there is a clear and self evident truth that the U.S. does not meddle in regimes, and that Iran is the unstable factor in the middle east.

Can't wait to see it.

ETA:

edit on 21-1-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
When I see that trailer, the fear just grips me... so intense!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another clip:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yea last time weapons of mass destruction with iraq the public propaganda worked well for that lie , so now they know the propaganda to attack iran won't work . Put a propaganda film made about them sure will ! lol . Cool video how much of it is truth probably .1 percent . iranium lool next movie United States of Arrogance

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The main problem with Iran at present is their Leader... Ahmadinejad. He is a radical fundamentalist..

When he was Mayor of Tehran he helped build some Hall or Mosque to welcome the 12th or is it hidden Imam.
He is a part of a group of muslims that believe they are to help the coming of the 12th imam if I remember correctly. Someone correct me if i'm wrong on the exact points, thanks. The guy is a lunatic.

Radical

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If this is nothing but a propaganda film, then why did the Canadian Archives building get threats from the Iranian embassy when the movie was to be played there. See this existing thread -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not trying to derail this thread, ( Looks like a great movie, by the way), but there is another documentary coming on February 8th...it's called "Iranium". It's a movie about Iran's nuclear and world domination ambitions. It was supposed to be shown on Jan. 19th at the "Library and Archives" building in Ottawa, but on Jan. 17th it was canceled due to "complaints". (which, later it was found, came from the Iranian embassy) At 4:45 on the 19th, the building was shut down and all events canceled and at 5:30, ambulance, police and firefighters arrived due to a threat. The National Archives of Canada had received threats and 2 suspicious letters, but by 7 pm the letters were "cleared", but by then the entire showing had been canceled. BUT.......

The screening is back on!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

Obviously I was being sarcastic, to point out the ridiculousness of viewpoints like yours.

The article you posted is a snide hit piece connecting every bad thing in the news about Iran to one conspiratorial agenda.

In any event, one would have to be irredeemably myopic not to see that Iran has an active nuclear weapons program. The only question is how far this secret program is from delivering a usable weapon and fitting it in the nose cone of a Shahab-3 missile with the range to reach Israel. The Israeli Air Force will be "overhead" Iran long before.

Oh yeah? How come we have absolutely NO evidence of any nuclear weapons being developed -- especially after Mossad and NSA/CIA just hit Bushehr with that Stuxnet virus?

You would have to be irredeemably propagandized not to see that they are LYING about Russia Iraq Iran.

Team B propaganda

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

I see you feel that Iran is the evil in the world..

Well, all I can say is I disagree with you and I hope you do your reading on the matter.

We have crazy ass fundamentalists here as well, do remember.

We have many more nukes also. Just think if Sarah Palin had been elected.

Also, remember that Ahmadinejad is pro 9/11 truth.. and if you think that just confirms hes crazy... then I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Ok, hell with it lets just nuke em them?

Yes, Iran will one day have a bomb, like Russia, France, England, South Africa, Israel, china and many other nations...

Iran have such a limited capacity for total war, that the hour they launch a missile, attack or invasion on anyone, in any form.. They will be totally overwhelmed by Western Air Superiority that they will end up in a massive gorilla style battle across a massive chunk of the Middle East.

With the mob controlling the cities, the government will be hung.

Plus, the US would just wipe out the entire critical infrastructure in the first few days, effectively leaving Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Iraqi militias totally vulnerable for an attack.

Iran do not want to hit anyone, they do not want to start a major conflict.
But they want to stand at the international table and declare that Israeli's treatment of Palestinians and Lebanese isn’t moral, they want to say it loud so people will see and and ACT on it.

and fair enough too.

Have no doubt they are building weapons, just like Israel... but they aren’t going to kill anyone with them.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11
The main problem with Iran at present is their Leader... Ahmadinejad. He is a radical fundamentalist..

When he was Mayor of Tehran he helped build some Hall or Mosque to welcome the 12th or is it hidden Imam.
He is a part of a group of muslims that believe they are to help the coming of the 12th imam if I remember correctly. Someone correct me if i'm wrong on the exact points, thanks. The guy is a lunatic.

Radical

Of course, that is completely different from the Christians building their churches everywhere, to worship their own god or to welcome in the returning messiah. Seems the world is full of lunatics!

The war machine suppliers need perpetual war in in order to keep making the money for themselves and their shareholders. The banks need perpetual wars because of the debt it creates, often, through one means or another, actually funding both sides in the conflict... a win-win for them. So, where peace exists, they need to craete war. They'll create mythical bogeymen with a global reach to scare us all into paying for the wars and dying in them, all the while cheering on the death and watching their stock portfolios rise from the safety of a comfy office chair.

Iran is no more a threat to the world than Luxembourg. The idea that they are hell bent on world domination is laughable, but at the same time it's tragic that there are so many mouth breathing inbred hicks that actually believe it.

Now, I wonder where the money came to make this little propaganda film, and is it Kosher?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11

Radical

Ahmadinejad isn't in charge of Iran, some dude who calls himself "The Supreme Leader" is. Who exactly is Ahmadinejad supposedly a "leader" of anyway?.. his own fundamentalist Marines? will those who voted for him in Irans "elections" follow him to the death?.. who "follows" this "leader"?

"The President of Iran is the highest popularly elected official in the Islamic Republic of Iran, but is subordinate to the Supreme Leader."

en.wikipedia.org...

Anybody can call anybody a "radical fundamentalist"..

Iranium, imo, looks like a Sacha Baron Cohen project..

new topics

top topics

join