It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating encounter - Grey ETs and the Human Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I happened across this interview, and listened through the whole 34 minute questioning.

I found it absolutely fascinating!
Although nobody can prove that she speaks the truth, I like to think and hope that she is. And if she is, I find the whole thing really comforting.

Upon looking through the information, what is your opinion of this?
Does anyone feel that it ties into any of their own personal encounters, and if so, how?

If it is true, I wonder on what scale is this actually happening. How often? How many people?

I often read of some peoples experiences, and they state that they have psychic ability, precognition, healing ability and so on. Does this tie into this womans story do you think?

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre released on January 19, 2011, Suzanne Hansen, Founding Director of UFOCUS NZ Research Network (New Zealand) publicly reveals the unique and compelling history of how she first met the soul of her son aboard a Grey ET spacecraft when she was only 8 years old and her son appeared as a “Ball of Light.”

In her interview, Ms. Hansen reveals that later in her life, after she was married and pregnant with her son, she was taken aboard a Grey ET spacecraft, where she met her son’s soul once more as “a Ball of Light.”

On this occasion, her son’s Soul was inserted into her womb and her son’s body in a procedure by the Grey ETs, who also gave her deep information about the future positive social role her son would play on Earth.

Throughout her life, Ms. Hansen states, her experiences with the Grey ETs were “transformational, purposeful, and positive.”

Follow the rest of the story here. www.ufodigest.com...
More here. www.examiner.com...

View her given interview on youtube here, (released 19th/Jan/2011

I guess I find this so fascinating, because of all the encounters that I have read about in the past, I have never heard of one so...... well.... up close and personal and over such a long time frame.

Strange - but true? If anyone finds anything where she trips herself up in the interview, debunking her story, I would love to hear it! I unfortunatly don't spot these things too quick

edit on 21-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I haven't watch the video yet because I have a bucketload of studying to get to, but I did want to comment that I have a very dear friend who has confided in me that she also met her son's soul before she was pregnant with him, as a being of light. His soul was connected to the Greys, but he also choose her to become a hybrid because these two were connected on a very deep spiritual level and she was spiritually conscious of herself and her son enough that she could honor his choices and encourage the development. Her son, who is about 12, has relayed knowledge to her about their craft and their abilities. My friend herself says she feels nothing but love and compassion for these beings, and they tend to be around her residence a lot, although unseen she can feel when they are around. My friend is one of the most honest, spiritually committed people I have ever met, she walks the walk and talks the talks, and I have deep respect for her. I just wanted to pass this on since her story sounds similar to what you posted.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Thankyou so much for sharing that info! I really want to think this is true. It really does give a sense of warmth, and comfort. Maybe there is a lot more of this going on, because the lady in the interview states that her memory was suppressed.
This could have happened to many, and they don't even realise!

Thanks again for your post!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Ahh! So many of us fail to convey what we have been given the privilege of glimpsing. She does a terrific job of presenting her story.

Detractors arise if you will and attempt to shout down us as believers in...whatever we have been shown to be the truth and thus, speak about. That is not to say we are given the actual, exact truth in every situation. More than likely, it is all they feel we can handle at the time both individually and as a whole. After all, the entire world is a very complex place and what a woman in NZ is shown and told may not be what someone in Indonesia is presented with.

It is noteworthy that ETs bring--and this is a continuous occurance across the decades of contactee/abductee interactiions--a persistent messages of a whole level of existence that goes far, far beyond visitations and realizations of ETs from far places in fabulous flying machines.

It can be said that we are being given a glimpse into the core of existence. It is not religious in nature, but a given appreciation of the nature of existence which, unfortunately, over the span of human thought, has been twisted and turned to have a multitude of religious connotations resulting in secrets and power in the hands of a few but with few connections to the final truth.

What is the final truth? Don't ask me. But in my experience, learning to connect with the Universe via deep meditation is a beginning.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, pretty interesting and is concordant with a lot of other experiences. It reminds me of Robert Monroe's books which you might like to check out. I'm also reading a book called The Watchers by Raymond Fowler which also relates to this video.

It's funny because Monroe comes form a spiritual perspective where as Fowler come from a UFOlogy perspective where as the video you have presented meets in the middle. The more I read and witness the more I believe the aliens, ghosts and you name it are all part of one big phenomenon that's just out of view.

If only we could peel back the veil!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bisonpowers
Thanks for sharing, pretty interesting and is concordant with a lot of other experiences. It reminds me of Robert Monroe's books which you might like to check out. I'm also reading a book called The Watchers by Raymond Fowler which also relates to this video.

It's funny because Monroe comes form a spiritual perspective where as Fowler come from a UFOlogy perspective where as the video you have presented meets in the middle. The more I read and witness the more I believe the aliens, ghosts and you name it are all part of one big phenomenon that's just out of view.

Robert Monroe, was the developer of the Hemii-Sync method of bi-lateral beats via stearo headphones to ease the mind into altered states. His Monroe Institue in Virginia has trained the U.S. Army's Remote Viewers. The current director, F. Holmes Atwater, is a former Army RVer. It is worth noting that an exact tie in with Monroe's work as described in his Far Journey and another book is the chemically induced work of Terrance McKenna. That may be unsettling to some, but both have ventured into the spiritual realm via their independent means. And of course, that is where/wnen many people want to bail out of "all of that sorta stuff."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If this is true i do not see the fascination in it
To put in context here, we have a race manipulating souls across the earth's population, and death is no longer a chance, but a given, thus the next question, who is in charge of the greys? Or better yet, who keeps the checks and balances on the greys? I guess we know why the bible states that god-et knows every Hair follicle on your head

Just a thought, in numerous times i heard that one should not trust or follow the light, if this woman is correct and i am not holding my breath, the case of not following the light would be justly right, if one did not want yet once again to be a pet

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonpowers

Thanks bisonpowers!

I had been looking for some new reading material anyway, so will check those out!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

What I can get from it, the woman feels she had a positive experience through it.

There are too many stories of how people have been abducted and violated one way or another, so this is refreshing to me - and yes, comforting.

I guess what comforts one, might not comfort another.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well I have listened to it, and my observations, from my hypnotherapist perspective, is that she is recalling many details that someone in a deep state of hypnosis would only be able to recall, including the many references to the energetic perspectives she had, which is very common in hypnosis. Someone who has been in a deep state of hypnosis not only can recall events, but also the thoughts, feelings, and energy of others involved in the recall, with great clarity, if they were hypnotized deeply enough. I don't have a reason to doubt her story. IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I thought so too, and she is really generous in detail, recalling every little thing!

Edit to add: Thankyou muchly for your input!
edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That is definitely one of the more interesting interviews I have seen. Her descriptions echo some of the material which is described in one of Linda Moulton Howe's books about extrordinary UFO experiences. I think it was Linda Porter who describe the experience of witnessing a soul tranferrence on an ET ship. Another describes being incarnated on earth after living on another planet.

Those who are interested in other similar experiences, might want to listen to these two recent podcasts that refer to memories of abduction followed by reincarnation after meeting the future parents on board the craft.
Kinross Incident - Part 2
Kinross Incident - Part 3
These refer to possible "past life" memories which may tie back to the USAF pilot who disappeared in 1953 while flying on an intercept over Lake Superior.

Those who want to first listen to a listen to a background on the Kinross Incident should first listen to this:
Kinross Incident - Part 1

new topics

top topics

join