It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa scientist with disturbing news

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I posted this in wrong thread. Still think it was a nuke, and the people did die of ilnesses etc....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Disturbing news?
Bring it then.Don't hype this up.
Am I the only who smells BS and a thread full of "how do i upload"?

Benefit of the doubt: Sounds neat. Can't wait to hear all you you know.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well with claims like that, i hope you have some evidence, name some names etc.

In my opinion NASA is actually NSA, but if you have evidence that they are a Space Agency interacting with Aliens then i can't wait to see what you've got to back that up.

I am a skeptic as far as extraterrestrials are concerned given the vastness of space.

But i would be more than happy to be surprised, so surprise me.

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by glome

Agreed. His grammar and spelling alone make me think he is not a scientist.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Bernard Schnitzel and Ceasar2012. I'm calling this one straight off the bat.

Similar (poor grammar) and similar promises of information that they claim to have.

History repeating itself for the 3rd time (at the very least).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ministerofone
As long as i am guaranteed anonymousity by the staff members, and even if contacted by agencies, they still dont hand over my ip or even whereabouts, i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets.
Don't ask ATS staff, if it's that important, make it impossible for them to trace you, maybe with something like this:

proxpn.com...

With proXPN nobody* can...

* see the websites you visit
* hijack your passwords, credit cards, or banking details
* intercept and spy on your email, IMs, calls, or anything else
* record your web history
* run traces to find out where you live

There are other alternatives too that have been mentioned like proxies, etc.

Originally posted by glome
Considering the grammar of the OP and the very familiar anti-government refrain, I believe this is a put on.
Possibly though if English is a second language the English might not be perfect, and he did say he's in Europe.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As I believe you, I don't really care about your evidence, so entertain me here.

Are we really in some sort of annunaki matrix? more importantly, will we ever get to know what there is to know, whether its aliens making public contact, or being able to explore after death?

It bothers me that the "truth" is known, and un thinkable technologies exist in our possession, but it KILLS me to think that I'll die with all the same questions I have now, unanswered.

Is there anyone, human or not, from earth or not, fighting to better humanity? Are there any real agencies that actually have a chance, or is it all ex military / cia whistleblowers?

What can I do to contact these beings? I see them in the sky every single night, jumping around the sky in all different directions at all different speeds. Im pretty sure they understand me when I speak to them, is there a reason they can't beam me up and take me for a ride?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We had many posts like this before . Some guy comes on with some great information but turns out to be nothing. If you really wanted this info out why not use Wiki Leaks?

SEcondly why waste your first post preparing us for these documents ? when that gives the tptb @ nasa enough time to trace you ?

i call shinanagons

heres a better idea upload it to flash usb. go into a public internet cafe , make new account there up load walk away and we will shower you with cookies nd milk

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I hope you are who you say you are.Can't wait for your documents.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
As I believe you, I don't really care about your evidence

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am kind of suspicious of this one. If you are actually a staff of NASA why would you take the chance in voicing what you know to us here at ATS. We can't back you up in case you get caught disclosing. And after the wikileaks escapade I'm sure the governments made changes to there whistle blower tolerance. I have no doubt that they keep a close eye on who has access to what and based on what is leaked, who to make an example of. Not to mention, they would destroy your credibility with a flurry of disinformation. Besides hiding behind IP masking sites is not exactly a safe guard, either is taking the site administrators word that they won't share your info with the government if pressed. So... Why? Why now? Why us?

edit on 21-1-2011 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Nope No correlation Nuclear isotopes were found at the scene, Dis-Proving evidence of a Nuclear reaction,

Studies have found the concentration of radioactive isotopes in the blast region to be inconsistent with those expected following a nuclear explosion, fusion or otherwise.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
NASA in Europe

I still smell BS. Sorry.
Baseless claims still yield flags, huh?!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ministerofone

Why not just use wikileaks?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ministerofone

Originally posted by ministerofone
...if humanity are to evolve!

You lose me here.

Evolve?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OP hasn't been back. I guess they got him ...

... or his mirror thread at GLP really took off and he's in role-playing heaven.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

1. Be aware of the fact that the regular members get these sort of claims several times a day.
2. It is never backed up with anything.
3. If what you say is true, and you work in a secret NASA program and have access to highly sensitive, classified information, you will find it extremely difficult to remain anonymous.
4. You are under surveillance 24/7, your phone is tracked, your car is tracked, your computer is tracked. you are tracked.
5. Secrets of the kind you allege to have access to are highly protected and compartmentalized.
So, just by signing on here at ATS (a restricted site to .gov employees.) You've breached security and they know it. So your only defense now would be to spill the beans - all of them - right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The truth is all ready out there if you are willing to look.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
it seems to me, based on the "this member was on ATS 28 minutes ago" along with the time of the post, that he created an account, made this post, then logged off right after. Probably without even seeing the 1st reply. Unless maybe he just switched to a different account and is also one of those who replied.

I hope im wrong on that because I would like to see this evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I would very much like to see that document. NASA in my opinion has always been secretive and untrustworthy.
Please do share!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join