It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATSers, ATS'sPTB & also (eventhough i don't like yous) to the spooks that spy on a site such

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Firstly I would like to say a great big, massive thank you for such a good site . I never thought that I would find a site where belivers, skeptics, enlightened people, whacko's & learned people all post, chat, comment & get along (all be it in a strange way sometimes) toghether. I never thought that anybody had the belifes I have or shared opinions that are the same. For years my so called friends, associates, peers, family & even my girlfriends have thought I was a penny short of a pound, a beer short of a six pack or just plain old nuts.
I am a 30 year old British bloke, I say British as i've Scottish, Irish, English & probably a bit of Roman blood flowing throuh my veins. I never realy fitted in anywhere at school or in amongst my social circle, I was always an outcast & even my parents were & still are nasty towards me. I could never do anything right even if I achieved top grades, secured a good job with promotional prospects or found a nice girlfriend, i could never do right, I have always been in the wrong.
Enough of that though I just wanted to share a bit of my background, I will continue to here but only lightly & as it has to do with topics that are covered on this site. My Grandmother was nicknamed Whinniefred the witch of Walney, she use to read cards, tea leaves & buy ailments (such as warts) off of people for a small price. I didn't know it but at around the age of six she taught me to read a normal deck of playing cards too (she turned it into a game though) It was around this age that I started to have these weird episodes alone in my room before I slept. I would lay with my eyes tightly shut, rubbing them with my fingers as had as I could, after ten miniutes or so of doing this a ring would appear with a bright light at the end of that somehow I would see myself floating through. I can't realy remember what was at the end upon arrival but I can remember a feeling of warmth, loving & wholeness. I do remember sometimes as I was returning from whatever place it was I had been seeing my self on my bed fast asleep. It was almost asthough I was experiancing obe's regulary & I vaugely remember communicating with people, spirits, things whilst in this state of kinda a self hypnosis.
At the age of eight a strange tall, blonde haired & blue eyed babysitter was thrown into my life, this babysitter was mentaly, physicaly and sexualy abusive towards me, he degraded me that much that I tried to tell my parents who wouldn't listen, altzhimers had set in on my Gran so I was on my own. It was around about this time that my nighttime episodes ended, I stopped reading with the cards & became shut off, isolated & lost. It took till my teens before I could trust anyone or communicate properly again but found that i had a tallent for poetry & lyrics.
I have told nobody about what I have just wrote but it has been bubbling that long that I must get it off my chest & where better to do that than on a website I have followed for a year or so that may hold some answers for me as to why my childhood was so strange. Also the doctor who has been my doctor since he was at my birth will not tell me what blood group I am & says I should ask my parents or check my birth certificate which is also not adding up to me. He will however perscribe me almost anything I ask for, be it srong painkillers for a sprain, barbituates after a friends death, or seroquel when i start to tell him things i am noticing happening on the planet & that i have experianced a ufo in broad daylight, seen & felt spirits when out walking my dog in the early hours of the a.m & that a lot of the time I feel I am watched by something otherworldly. Am I crazy for beliveing a lot of what I read on this site & for noticing that the world is going through a dark time or am I lucky to have open eyes ? Thank you for taking time to read this & any opinions or feedback are more than welcome, thanks for reading this introduction, I didn't mean for it to be so deep, long & strange but I feel a lot better for getting it all off of my chest, if I would have told this to one of my family or friends I think i'd be on a psychiatric ward now in a lovely new jacket that fastens up the back.
Honour & respect to all ATSers always, from somone who is dazed & confused

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Welcome to ATS, friend. Just keep in mind that just like in the real world, there are alot of crazy people on here, too. Don't believe everything you read. Research everything thoroughly to form a solid opinon on something. I look forward to your future posts

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Very nice intro .. flaggued

i had a strange past to .. saw a beautiful colorfull UFO 15 yrs ago .. and i think i have an implant on my butt LOL

tell me your trick to have an OBE .. im stuck at that level

and by the way...try the EMS test in my signature .. you look like to be between Cat 4.5 and 5

you are 30 ? so you were born in 1981 ?

edit on 1/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalezThank you friend, I will continue to research all that I read on here & try to consider all the factors, I'll way up the pros & cons & try to make educated decisions on things. I understand that there are a lot of crazy people on here as in the real world too. I appreciate your reply & have enjoyed reading what you have wrote on more than a few occasions. Life would be dull if we were all on the same level, same card, of the same mind set wouldn't it

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Hi theguygeeza , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hello Ben81, thanks for replying to my introduction. I was born in May 1980, I have always felt older than the rest of people my age though & get along much better with people a few years older than me. I took the test that you have embeded in your signature as it was a post i had missed. I think I am around 4.5 but with aspects of 5 filtering through. I do sense spirits & also other beings & I have also self hypnotised myself & found memories of a past life in the years of the Spanish Armarda as a Spaniard ship hand doing basic repetative but needed work. I'd like to progress to the next levels but I seem to be stuck where I am at, I don't watch t.v, I meditate in my own way & i do not use recreational substances, I do enjoy a drink maybe once a month though. When I began reading your reply to my introduction I thought that you just wanted to take the p*ss but having taken time to find & read some of your posts I relise that any mocking is just a bit of friendly banter from you.
I hope that with work & help I can get to the next levels & find inner peace. I hope your journey through life is sailing smoothly & send my kind regards & respects

top topics

join