It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
does anyone have a picture (or can draw one) of the symbol worn on the uniforms of the dulce faculty? I'm curious, I plan to do a little experiment. Thanks for your help! If someone can draw an accurate replica I'll give you, like, 10 bucks, seriously, I can't find a picture anywhere

[edit on 23-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I still to this day have not even found proof that there even is a faculty in Dulce, NM

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com... the dulce stuff on here has it i believe the stuff on ats used to have it but its gone now.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The facility may exist, but i still haven't seen the so called documents and CCTV footage. Apparently it was on here, but i have not found them. I don't believe the alien fights or the so called alien tunnels, speaking of aliens, i haven't seen any proof that points to other intelligent life that is visiting our planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You can take the discription from the security officers interview. And he comments something on the masonic symbol, I think thats a strong clue to scetching your own?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
this is a test to see if my avatar works

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i have done extensive research on the Dulce base.

the symbol looks like this.

I just noticed the gentlemen that made this topic said he would give ten dollars to the person that finds this. i believe he now owes me ten dollars.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's supposed to be an upside down triangle with an upside down 'T' in/over it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
It's supposed to be an upside down triangle with an upside down 'T' in/over it.
i already showed a picture of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
i have done extensive research on the Dulce base.

the symbol looks like this.

I just noticed the gentlemen that made this topic said he would give ten dollars to the person that finds this. i believe he now owes me ten dollars.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

That looks like a thermometer more than anything. What info do you have that makes you think that is how it is set up.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i didnt make that it is on abovetopsecret home page articles, and its only supposed to show the symbol which it does in the lower right.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
i didnt make that it is on abovetopsecret home page articles, and its only supposed to show the symbol which it does in the lower right.

Oh ok...I just found it on the article, didn't see it before. Interesting diagram though.

top topics

join