It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Royal Families really chosen by GOD?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Kings and politicians are in place by the will of God. The will of God is the will of the People. So long as mankind is unwilling to rule themselves, granting freedom and compassion for all, they will be ruled by others by their combined will and consent.

As for me, I am my own King.

With Love,

Your Brother

Truer words were rarely spoken... none can be ruled but those who allow themselves to be.

If I understand your point correctly, it is destiny that placed them in these positions of privilege, so they would, therefor, be correct in concluding that they are, in fact chosen by God.

Very interesting point indeed.

With love right back at you my friend,

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
Truer words were rarely spoken... none can be ruled but those who allow themselves to be.

If I understand your point correctly, it is destiny that placed them in these positions of privilege, so they would, therefor, be correct in concluding that they are, in fact chosen by God.

the Billmeister

You got it. Here are my views on Destiny.

Destiny

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by Billmeister

Here is an important point to remember here.....the kings were never above direction from Gods moderating force....the prophet. The prophet was pushed further and further out of the picture as the king line became more corrupt.

Just thank God that He set up the judges first.

I definitely do not disagree that this is spelled out in the Bible, however, I am curious as to what the actual monarchs believe. And again, let's consider that there are those who claim to rule by "divine right" in many non-Christian countries as well.

Thanks for the participation.

the Billmeister

Yes other king lines do take or took or were given it to them by the priests of the Sun their divine right form the Sun King deal.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
I'll go with #3 in lieu of the real answer, which is absent from your choices. The bloodlines are from demonic origins. Google "The Curse of Canaan" by Mullins. Full text is free on the web.

I am aware of some of these theories, though I will definitely check out your suggestion.

On a semantic note, it could be argued that you would in fact answer #1.

Because we are analyzing the royal family's point of view, they must consider these demons as being their gods... so they would extrapolate that they are in fact placed in their positions by god.

Thanks for that addition!

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Kings and politicians are in place by the will of God. The will of God is the will of the People. So long as mankind is unwilling to rule themselves, granting freedom and compassion for all, they will be ruled by others by their combined will and consent.

As for me, I am my own King.

With Love,

Your Brother

Its much more than just a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'll go with #3 in lieu of the real answer, which is absent from your choices. The bloodlines are from demonic origins. Google "The Curse of Canaan" by Mullins. Full text is free on the web.

Because we are analyzing the royal family's point of view, they must consider these demons as being their gods... so they would extrapolate that they are in fact placed in their positions by god.

the Billmeister

Now hold on here son. We have to establish the demon relationship before we can start tossing it around like it has any weight. And even then it wouldnt apply to all royal lines. If thats where this is going I am not goting to add anymore discussion to such a stupid proposition.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

the Billmeister

You got it. Here are my views on Destiny.

Destiny

With Love,

Your Brother

Indeed, we have no control over who our parents are or where on earth we came to be. This, could be explained by the "hidden hand", you are correct that this original environment has enormous repercussions as to the possible outcomes of our lives.

And in this vein, being born into the "chosen" bloodline ensures extreme material and social privileges to a select few.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

the Billmeister

Now hold on here son. We have to establish the demon relationship before we can start tossing it around like it has any weight. And even then it wouldnt apply to all royal lines. If thats where this is going I am not goting to add anymore discussion to such a stupid proposition.

This is ATS, so I'm trying to keep an open mind on all possible opinions.

I must admit that I am quite ignorant with this "demonic bloodline" theory, and must do additional research as to attempt a more intelligent response. I would love to read your position of the matter, especially dealing with your view point that "it wouldn't apply to all royal lines", which insinuates that it possibly does apply to certain ones.

Again, I plead ignorance on this "demonic bloodline" but will definitely try to keep an open mind about anything that you may add concerning it.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Indeed, we have no control over who our parents are or where on earth we came to be. This, could be explained by the "hidden hand", you are correct that this original environment has enormous repercussions as to the possible outcomes of our lives.

And in this vein, being born into the "chosen" bloodline ensures extreme material and social privileges to a select few.

the Billmeister

Being born into a chosen line ensures nothing. The extreme material and social privileges are merely illusions which separate them from us. Their material possessions, are trinkets that dazzle. Their ownership is an ideal we allow. Their social privileges are their own prison that keeps them from the rest of Mankind.

Could you imagine the scene if Prince Charles decided to go to a local pub on the seedier part of town to grab a pint? He cannot do it. His position is his own prison. This is the burden they carry for their wealth and privilege.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well in the new testament it says (I believe it's Romans or Corinthians) in one tiny little paragraph that you should do what your government tells you to do, and you should pay your taxes because god wouldn't let someone rule if he didn't want them to. It also says a few times in the new testament that you should give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's or something like that (in regards to taxes, I believe).

Side note: I don't believe this. So yes, it's a dupe to get us all to be good little subjects.

Oh yes, and I believe that the "King's divine right to rule" thing is legitimised by the new testament and isn't due to some secret hidden bloodlines, or secret societies. It certainly still is sinister and nasty though.
edit on 21-1-2011 by monkey_descendant because: extra stuff

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

the Billmeister

Being born into a chosen line ensures nothing. The extreme material and social privileges are merely illusions which separate them from us. Their material possessions, are trinkets that dazzle. Their ownership is an ideal we allow. Their social privileges are their own prison that keeps them from the rest of Mankind.

Could you imagine the scene if Prince Charles decided to go to a local pub on the seedier part of town to grab a pint? He cannot do it. His position is his own prison. This is the burden they carry for their wealth and privilege.

With Love,

Your Brother

Again, we seem to be in absolute agreement.

With regards to your example and this thread, the same is true for big music and/or movie "stars", only, in the case of Prince Charles his bloodline is the cause, while the "stars" put themselves into this "prison".
Depending on how much free will vs. destiny one believes, the "stars" are responsible and/or chose this reality, whereas it was chosen by a "higher power" for those of royal lineage.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the Billmeister

This is ATS, so I'm trying to keep an open mind on all possible opinions.

I must admit that I am quite ignorant with this "demonic bloodline" theory, and must do additional research as to attempt a more intelligent response. I would love to read your position of the matter, especially dealing with your view point that "it wouldn't apply to all royal lines", which insinuates that it possibly does apply to certain ones.

the Billmeister

I should have been clearer. The meaning was that some lines certainly did practice the warship of demons. Even some of the Israle kings did it but not without reproof.

This demonic bloodline has to do with certain human lines having the dna of non-humans of some sort.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Logarock because: s

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah, and said to him, "Look, you are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now make us a king to judge us like all the nations." The thing displeased Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." So Samuel prayed to the LORD. And the LORD said to Samuel, "Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them." First Samuel 8.4-7

kind of sounds to me, that the kings existance is the result of man's desire to reject god as the ruler. so, well, kind of refutes the idea of devine right to rule, god would prefer another way, but we just rejected that way.
but, well, back to weather or not they believe it...
and well, american don't have a king, but why is it that most of our political leaders do seem to belong to the bloodline? matter of fact, most americans can find a link to that bloodline. if the blood is what gives one the right to rulership, that well, those countries should have the right to rule (along with the obligation to rule wisely and with justice) the rest of the world. I would contend that yes, the rulers believe that the people do need to be ruled, and that they are the best equipped to be the rulers, but would also contend that they don't really believe in that higher power for the most part, because well...they if they did they would take that obligation a bit more seriously. as far as it becomming their own prison, well, I believe that the pecking order that we live in to begin with. Like a posted before, under that system, those in power, if corrupted, have the power to force the whole country into lives of corruption. only god seems to prefer to work with individuals, the powerful and the not so powerful, and well.....the pecking order only serves to complicate that task. and well, I don't believe that the early isrealites didn't believe that they themselves weren't able to rule their own lives in the right manner, they just believed that others, just didn't have the ability to do such a thing, and god just didn't have the ability to take care of that problem properly. they wanted those other people ruled, and they want the assurance that if they served those rulers well enough, that those rulers would bring them up in rank and make them rulers also. they wanted to rule, and I think that that engages another one of god's natural laws.....
you turn you back on god when you face another to rule, and well, when you turn back around, an imposter has taken his place. and you find a spiritual world filled with powers that want to rule you! and their power is manifested in the world in various ways...
if the prince didn't think you was so much better, fit to rule others, if we saw all truly as our equals, just as deserving of all god as to offer as us, well, if he could go whereever he wanted, because, those shadier areas of town, they just wouldn't exist! it's a prison of his own making, he could reject his positon, and the principles behind it at any time, accept the idea of equality allow it to flow.
but, well, he doesn't believe that the higher power can establish the balance that would be necessary if he takes his hand off the control...so there will always be restraints on his actions, just to keep the illusion that he is worthy of the rulership that he much endure. which probably doesn't bother him that much, since well, why would he want to be in the slums of london anyways, when he buckingham palace to enjoy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
somehow, the post double posted, sorry, please overlook?
edit on 21-1-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I should have been clearer. The meaning was that some lines certainly did practice the warship of demons. Even some of the Israle kings did it but not without reproof.

OK, thanks for the additional information, I sure would love some examples of these demon worshipping royal lines... I can only imagine what will come up in a Google search!

This demonic bloodline has to do with certain human lines having the dna of non-humans of some sort.

As for this point, I'm not quite sure how this can work, the DNA of non-humans that is... but I am willing to keep an open mind.

Once again, thanks for the clarification.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Very insightful input.

As for American presidents sharing a bloodline with royalty, I was not aware of that... would you happen to have a link to such information. (for curiosity's sake!)

Ah yes, the famous "superiority complex". I definitely agree that people in positions of power tend to suffer from it.

A recent example of this (although somewhat indirect to this thread) is the "You can't handle the truth!" position in the WikiLeaks situation. In essence, it boils down to the belief that THEY are somehow better equipped to handle information than US, and, if they so choose, information should be accessible only to their (self-proclaimed) superior intellects.

I read a study while at university that changed my life... in essence, the conclusion was that 98% (and please don't quote me on this exact number) of people believe they are above average.

Now, if you do the math, there is something definitely wrong here.

It went on to explain how we can only experience things through our own sensory organs, and our own brain's analysis of these senses, so they can never be identical to anyone else's. This leads to the prominent perception that your analysis (the only one possible) is infallible, whereas everyone else's (that we can never have access to) is fallible, so you are superior to them.

(I hope this makes sense!?!)

Anyhow, it is fairly obvious that no matter what level of incompetence they may have, many leaders sure do support this "superiority complex" theory.

the Billmeister

p.s.
A very interesting side note, was that after testing, the 2% (and again don't quote me on that!) who did not perceive themselves as superior, scored significantly higher... food for thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

To the title Are Royal Families Really Chosen By God? No more than God picks my boogers.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Well in the new testament it says (I believe it's Romans or Corinthians) in one tiny little paragraph that you should do what your government tells you to do, and you should pay your taxes because god wouldn't let someone rule if he didn't want them to. It also says a few times in the new testament that you should give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's or something like that (in regards to taxes, I believe).

Side note: I don't believe this. So yes, it's a dupe to get us all to be good little subjects.

Oh yes, and I believe that the "King's divine right to rule" thing is legitimised by the new testament and isn't due to some secret hidden bloodlines, or secret societies. It certainly still is sinister and nasty though.
edit on 21-1-2011 by monkey_descendant because: extra stuff

Yes it was about taxes. Some were tyring to get Jesus to speak treason so they could take him to court and have him jailed or killed. He just pointed out that ceasars face was on the coin so if they use it they should give ceasar his taxes. Our bills in the US dont have ceasar on them but men elected at the publics discresion. Having a say in taxes is an american birthright so we dont have to pay as ordered without recourse.

Yes some do try to use the bible in such a way as to make us all dupes. No question.

The "divine right" is really not supported by the new testament. These admonitions by Paul were to keep the heat off the early church. To some in the early church the logical conclusion was that they didnt have to obey earthly rulers. It was actualy the bible that played a large role in the development of ideas that gave men the strength to toss off arbitrary rule be it by priest or king. You must consider that they lived under a government that could bring down the heat without much anyone could do about it. Not paying tax was considered treason so why bring that down on your heads at this point. It was more of a directive to be cool and understand that if we act within the law we wont bring any attention to ourself. This is no longer the case, at least in these terms, in the west.

As far as the line about the powers that be being "ordained" this simply means that there are laws set up to keep civil order that no man can escape or want to violate. If christains or anybody were not going to be a robber then generaly they didnt come into conflict with the law. No one would argue against that. Paul was warning them to leave off with abstract ideas that challanged the ceasar on his ideas about himself being god untill it couldnt be avoided. At that point they were killed off in mass murder anyway. So no early christains were not being directed to be dupes just how to act when you live in the belly of the beast.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

To the title Are Royal Families Really Chosen By God? No more than God picks my boogers.

The title definitely was an oversimplification of the thread, the actual emphasis is this one: OP

Other posters have added some very interesting contributions as well... worth the read if you have a free minute or two.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

OK, thanks for the additional information, I sure would love some examples of these demon worshipping royal lines... I can only imagine what will come up in a Google search!

The Maya royals come to mind. They were neck deep into this. The Egyptians as well. Many others.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join