It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the @@ is going on?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
I definitely think something is starting to unfold. These mass animal deaths, major floodings, and awakening volcanoes...it will only be a matter of time before it becomes undeniable (though I'm sure "experts" will be denying it right up to the very end).

There is nothing to suggest a connection or even that many of these events are not perfectly normal.

"only a matter of time". It is a matter of time until something bad happens, that is statistically certain but an unqualified debunking of "experts" in such a way warrants challenge.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The magnetic field is dissapearing. Noone needs another's words to convince them though as it just feeds ego. :s

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's only going to get more exciting...

What scientists are talking about a second sun? I've heard of visions where a blood red moon shows up. This is indeed Nibiru. The official story is going to be hilarious, like they usually are.

Now, what's going on?

We are at the end of a galactic cycle. That means major evolution for Earth and us. The planetary consciousness is initiating these changes while she rises in frequency and we go with her.

George Kavassilas is a great speaker on the subject.

Come 2013, this 3D reality will no longer exist. We are seeing it begin to deconstruct.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88
reply to post by backinblack

The second sun thing is about Betelgeuse going supernova, that's all. It also states that it will actually be good for the earth because 98% of the particles produced from the blast will be, in a sense 'nutritional' for the planet.
Also, it would only last 2 weeks in the sky, and could occur within the next 1 million years.

Then it's NOT a second sun really..
Not sure why it was even mentioned..

To be pedantic, suns are stars, stars are suns.
However there is only a remote possibility of Betelgeuse going supernova in the near future,
when it does it should be nearer in intensity, from earth, to the moon rather than to the sun,
and you're right, this has nothing to do with any current events on earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Are you serious? I have never in my life heard of or have seen 7000-9000 Buffalo die at once, or 5000 birds fall from the sky AT NIGHT, or millions of snakes and spiders migrate in unison out of a particular area, 200 cattle drop dead in WI. Come on now....you don't really think its happened before and just wasn't reported do you? Clearly, something is happening. I've everything from they were drunk to fireworks. Its comical.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Wormwood is coming and yes its a sun, a brown dwarf star. Get ready cause things will only get worse as it inches closer every second. All the worlds leaders who do not know Jesus will tremble in fear and beg for death when he comes to shake us to our core.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'll never beg for death nor shake as I know it is all an illusion...Best you find this out pretty fast also if you want to leave this messed up planet here....Time is short.....Workers are few......

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Alda1981

I think the guideline here is to bear in mind just how common or uncommon mass animal die offs are. The truth is that we might simply be reaction to these events because they've never been as widely reported as they are now.

The digital age is a marvelous thing, but information overload is an unfortunate risk that we run because of it.

Regarding the normalcy of such events, I haven't looked into it. But I am positive that we have some stellar minds on ATS who can provide us with some insight in this regard!

~Heff
edit on 1/21/11 by Hefficide because: typo

I posted this elswhere but it appears to be needed here.......
Our favorite wacky web site in Budapest updated the Beebe Ark situation and quoted one Jonathon Sleeman of the USGS who is sticking to the fireworks story. IN FACT he says there were eight (count em) bird die offs of 1000 birds or more in 2010 alone. So I wandered over to his site and here is what I found (didn't copy link, just google USGS NWHC). By the way they even made a media player "web cast" interview for those who can't read or are too drunk to focus.
1. Only Q1 and Q2 are up for review on the mortality tracking link, they're still changing/ I mean typing Q3 and Q4.
2. I could only find five events from Q1 and Q2 that met his criteria of 1000 plus birds. The rest must be in the two missing quarterly reports.
3. Two events are the same event, one in California and one in Oregon, listed seperately under each state. That actually brings the count to four.
3. Their own data shows that NONE of these 2010 events involved a single incident or location. Here are the four....
Estimated 1500 Pelicans died of STARVATION (sadly it was a slow painful process, not all died at once) from 1-15-2010 to 2-15-2010 in MULTIPLE COASTAL COUNTIES in Oregon and California.
Estimated 3000 Purple Gallinule, American Coot died of avian colera (again, not at once) from 2-1-2010 to 4-22-2010 in Louisiana.
End Q1..........
The Q2 report only lists bats ( I wouldn't call them birds since last I heard they were mammals) in the things that fly and die over 1000 category.
Estimated 3000 bats died of white nose fungus in Pennsylvania from 1-27-2010 to present.
Estimated 4500 bats died of white nose fungus in BUCKS COUNTY Pennsylvania from 12-16-2009 to 4-30-2010.
CONCLUSION-
I am posting information from their own site that shows there IS NO COMPARISSON between recent events and historical data collected and posted by the USGS despite their ongoing efforts to deceive the public into believing otherwise.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well here is something to chew on , all the experts agree that the star Betelgeuse is in it last stage of going to put it plainly, boom, Supernova.
Now what is a Black hole??? when a star goes boom, with the size of a star that is 10 to 15 times our sun see www.Nasa.com for how a black hole is formed.
Now this star is 10 to 20 times the size of our sun see www.Space.com to see the size of this star. see what i am getting at.????
Thought you would like to know,
There is more than just 2 suns to think about.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes Yes perfectly normal of course.
I don't think anyone is taking that position anymore. If they are they should meet my my flame thrower.

edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am wondering, rather than a ton of stuff just starting to happen. . .if it seems that way because of the increase in ability to communicate globally with much more ease than a few years back.

It used to take 21 days to travel from NY to CA by train during the 1800s. Battles during the civil war continued days after the war was declared over. As it is now, communication of the most important, and most often the silliest, of things in instantaneous.

Just wondering, is all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

Are you serious? I have never in my life heard of or have seen 7000-9000 Buffalo die at once, or 5000 birds fall from the sky AT NIGHT, or millions of snakes and spiders migrate in unison out of a particular area, 200 cattle drop dead in WI. Come on now....you don't really think its happened before and just wasn't reported do you? Clearly, something is happening. I've everything from they were drunk to fireworks. Its comical.

I'm guessing you did not mean to say that to me...
I've been saying it's not normal all along..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Some of the events can be explained as in this bird die off. Apparently they were deliberately poisoned for population control. Odd though..how do you control this type of culling.

Here is the link.

edit on 21/1/11 by Rhain because: Spelling error.

edit on 21/1/11 by Rhain because: grammer correction

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

About the second sun.. If you research a bit you will see that the journalists took that stuff way out of context. It is very slim chance that it will happen during our lifetime and might not even happen before millions of years.
It could of course have already happened as well for all we know, but the chances of that is extremely slim.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
For everyone who thinks everything is "normal" just open your eyes. Over the past year we've seen record weather worldwide, floods, heat, cold, snow. Weather is setting records all over the world. Each event by themselves may mean nothing but taken as a whole things start adding up and I don't think we like the answer. Changes are not only coming they're here, and just when we think we've seen it all mother nature shows us something different. Lots of theories but not many answers, and I'm not talking about conspiracy theorists, I'm talking about scientists. Just look at all the things that have been uncovered just recently(fossils way older than anything we've ever seen, theories are being put to the test). Exciting times my friends.(PS, I didn't even get into the birds dropping from the sky or animals dying all over the world).

This is a bit off topic.. But personally i think the weather events are due to the grand solar minimum we are currently experiencing. Such events were also common during dalton minimum and maunder minimum which is when the little ice age occured. It looks like this minimum will be more deep than dalton and might even end up being like maunder.

So yeah interesting times ahead but i doubt it is related to humans. Past history shows that solar influence has been severely underestimated by the ipcc.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by itsawild1
overpopulation which leads to many, many problems.

What bunk..
There is NO overpopulation, merely an uneven dispersion of resources..

ie: The west takes much more than it needs while 3rd world countries suffer..

Take a look at restaurants, how much food they are producing and how much being consumed and how much being simply thrown away. 3rd world countries have waay larger population than western countries yet western countries consume and waste 50 times more resources than those countries, it is ridiculous

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
I am wondering, rather than a ton of stuff just starting to happen. . .if it seems that way because of the increase in ability to communicate globally with much more ease than a few years back.

It used to take 21 days to travel from NY to CA by train during the 1800s. Battles during the civil war continued days after the war was declared over. As it is now, communication of the most important, and most often the silliest, of things in instantaneous.

Just wondering, is all.

Very good question and one that certainly merits more research. I wonder if topics that deserve attention get pushed to the side because something new is always happening.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm 45 years old and it all looks very strange to me.Never seen any thing like whats going on before.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join