It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

This week, we saw a white, Catholic, Republican federal judge murdered on his way to greet a Democratic woman, member of Congress, who was his friend and was Jewish. Her life was saved initially by a 20-year-old Mexican-American college student, who saved her, and eventually by a Korean-American combat surgeon, all eulogized by our African American President."~
Allen Ginsberg

I couldn't help but feel this quote to be one that is powerful in meaning, and a eye-opener.

My condolences to the families and victims who have suffered greatly from this tragic incident.

I can only wish and hope for a better future. Positive Change is greatly needed.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Oozii because: Add

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Left off the Eulogy by an African American President part.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Thanks for catching that. Hope all is well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Lol,
Good?
Not sure about good.. We've got a political climate that is vitriolic and an inch away from whackos trying an armed insurrection-I wouldn't doubt if there are more assassination attempts this year in a similar manner.

Kids getting worthless degrees guaranteeing they will never be free of debt.. Apathy is rampant. Dogs and cats living together..

But yeah, things are decent. Need more coffee.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if im having connection problems at the moment or what, but to me, your video screen is just an empty grey box that says "Youtube Link" at the bottom. Then when i click the link it opens Youtube which says, "The url contained a malformed video link"

edit on 1/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Just click on the "youtube" link that should take you there.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Not sure why, but I'll try again.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

top topics

join