It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Strange Footprints, Unknown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I got 7 to 6 photos of some strange footprints i captured back in 2008 Winter the footprints appeared after a strange bomb sound or whatever it was hit my window in my apartment, i lived back then near the roads.

It was a bit shocking, i couldn't find any animal footprints to match these, ever since then i have called these footprints the watchers.

And no i am not expert in faking things.

Just one for now

Can you ID the footprint?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Would help if there was a ruler or something to compare it to, next to it. From what I'm looking at it kinda looks like a zoomed in deer hoof or something similar.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2011 by h1satsu because: removed by poster lol

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Is that the best/clearest pic you have?
honestly, from that, I cant even say for sure that it is a footprint.

edit on 1/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadStarState

It cant be a deer cause i lived in toronto near the roads alots of houses and apartments were near by.

Heres a second photo.
img375.imageshack.us...

Whats with the personal attacks on me?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Lol, I was just kidding buddy.

2nd

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Well with the recent personal attacks i had, i don't find anything funny

BTW sorry for the pm, thanks for cheering me up a bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's okay, I removed it. But seriously, no idea what it is, possibly a deer bro.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Its difficult to judge without a size reference in the image (is that one track or two side by side) but I track animal sign about every other day and I and the first thing that came to mind was moose. I don't know where you are located but its not uncommon here in Canada for moose to wander deep into large cities. I've done my fair share of rescuing moose who have done this.

Edit to add:
Actually I'm taking that back now because the print doesn't look heavy enough for moose. Need more info.
edit on 21-1-2011 by dainoyfb because: add comment

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thats a rabbit or a deer running

or a cat or a dog ... cant be sure but its running .. im sure on that
edit on 1/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Is that in snow? If so it would distort quickly because of the shaded areas in it getting warmer and melting more than the lighted. I saw some strange tracks in snow once but then realized it was yellow snow and suddenly I was, like, OH!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Could even be a mouse track, in wet or melting snow small tracks can become very large.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Is that in snow? If so it would distort quickly because of the shaded areas in it getting warmer and melting more than the lighted. I saw some strange tracks in snow once but then realized it was yellow snow and suddenly I was, like, OH!

Well yes it was in the snow and the strange part about them there they were only near the windows where i lived and the ground had only two footprints, almost as if whatever it was vanished into thin air.

I tired following the prints but couldn't.

I have some more i will gladly post if anyone wants see them.
and help solve this.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i would say some sort of hoofed animal, although looks to be a bit different than a deer.

www.whalesandwolves.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
what was the temperature that morning, previous night, and previous day? not specifically but was it at any time close to 32 F? could it have been icicles hanging off the edge of the roof, or maybe the window sill, melting and dripping? Maybe one small area that might receive direct sunlight?
From just the pics, I cant tell the actual size.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I am not sure but I saw the same type of footprints down where I live at the same year in the snow, was about 3 times the size of my German Shepherd's footprint, id say about 6 inches long. Never found out what it was and the picture I took is long gone, some things we will never figure out, but I hope you do.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Dear Agent_USA_Supporter

There where foot prints like this related to an Italian UFO and contact story. Sorry no link and I am just on my home. Try goole.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
We had a lot of snow over here in England just before christmas. Through out the day it used to thaw a little especially on roof tops with the heating from the houses. If the snow didnt fall off the roof it used to melt and drip. I had similar prints in the snow next to my window, which made me question what could it have been, but realised it was just the water dripping from the roof and distorting the snow. Im not saying thats what your prints could be, but its just a suggestion

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That's definitely a deer's foot prints!

-An old buck has approximate six inches wide prints, and a yearling doe about four inches...
edit on 21-1-2011 by nakiel because: I was hungry

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
what was the temperature that morning, previous night, and previous day? not specifically but was it at any time close to 32 F? could it have been icicles hanging off the edge of the roof, or maybe the window sill, melting and dripping? Maybe one small area that might receive direct sunlight?
From just the pics, I cant tell the actual size.

Back in 2008 i remember it wasn't that cold it was around -10 or -5 here in toronto we used to get seasonal temperatures before.

or maybe the window sill, melting and dripping?

imposable
i was in the basement, with a window side view of the roads facing twoards the roads we had like 4 apartments which were owned by the company, the apartments had no balcony.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join