It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green glowing pupils/iris, mine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
By eyes i do mean my pupils and iris

hey everyone, I have got a tricky question... Let's say someone's pupils and iris were glowing green in complete darkness and it lasted about 3m...the part of my eyes that was glowing were my pupils.. What can you all say about that?

There were no light around for pupils and iris's to reflect, and I have asked every doc I can and they say its impossible, my ex was with me when this happened and she started freaking out

Ive searched online but haven't found anything about anyone ever having green glowing pupils and iris's... My eye colors are brown, I'm 21 and stuff like this have been happening my whole life from hearing things to seeing things, to knowing things as well as causing things and doing things that aren't possible... But I am glad I can/was able to do them. Just looking to find out how and why and maybe how I can repeat some of them.

What's also relevant about my eyes is that there are times when I'm in complete darkness, literally and then ill start seeing coloured pixels that will define shapes and objects even though there isn't a spec of light, itll look like there are giant pixels that take the shape of everything around me. Also back in high school, there were these machines I science class that sends electrical current through a glass tube that contained a gas and this would make the gas glow a certain color like purple, and the color would actually be composed of more than one color and you'd need a special machine to see these colors... I would be able to see all the colors without using the machine...example, purple was composed of reb,blue, a tad of green and orange... I had told the teacher the colors b4 I even used the machine but I don't think she ever believed me, but that was over 3 years ago.

Now I know you want to know what other things I'm talking about but all in due time, right now I just want to figure out my eyes.

Any help on figuring this out would be greatly appreciated Ill give more info if required, as well as a lot more um unexplainable stuff

edit on 21-1-2011 by Elvis7 because: added info

edit on 21-1-2011 by Elvis7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by Elvis7 because: additional info

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Maybe you're a little too greedy?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The only thing that comes to mind, if in fact this is real, is bioluminescence; it's a great adaptation for animals that live in total darkness, like the bottom of the ocean, though fireflies also adapted this, though it's used a mating technique. If this happens again, or on more than one occasion, I suggest getting a blood test done, something might pop up that shouldn't be there.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

ive had plenty of blood test, well they were done to make sure i dont have anything, ie diabetic, and stuff like that, but wat kind of blood test do i take that looks for something that shouldnt be there and not something specific like a regular check up?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How bizarre.
My eyes changed colour from dark brown to grass green and I though that this topic was going to be like that.

I'll definitely check back to hear more.

You should go to a Tibetan monetary and learn to mediate from the masters. You could probably learn how to glow.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I thought i was the only one.........my eyes are green too, i wonder if thats the connection?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Can you take a picture of it, with the flash off on the camera of course. Or better yet film a video.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadStarState
Can you take a picture of it, with the flash off on the camera of course. Or better yet film a video.

next time it happens sure, but if im alone i would even know its happening... thats if it even happens again, i hope it does, im always thinking about what if im in class or working and it happens..at church.. S

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

I have exactly the same my eyes are very light green and according to my gf and her daugther they chance color for a minute or so and then chance back to the original color.

Has any of you with green eyes also that you see every little thing from a distance?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Mine is for just a few seconds after the lights are turned off or reflects light much like a dog its freaked out several people, but in photos it shows as red

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Yes, i can read license plates or a sign half a mile away, but cant read a newspaper because the words blur

edit to add...........they change to blue and back quickly too
edit on 21-1-2011 by lastrebel because: to add

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel
reply to post by Quasi

Yes, i can read license plates or a sign half a mile away, but cant read a newspaper because the words blur

edit to add...........they change to blue and back quickly too
edit on 21-1-2011 by lastrebel because: to add

Yes my eyes chance to light and dark blue and then chance back, always had incredible eyesight.

My eyes on the pic they look very blue but they are very light green.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e1f5633373.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

im talking about and actual glow... not a simple iris change but and actual glow in the dark iris and pupil glow...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

to knowing things as well as causing things and doing things that aren't possible... But I am glad I can/was able to do them
reply to post by Elvis7

Can you elaborate on this? Or do you have any proof of these things you claim to have done, impossible things as you mention.

As for the eyes, it does sounds strange, but if even the doctors can't tell you what it is, then on this site, you will definately not get the answer.

But it is a good trolling topic.

VvV

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis7
reply to post by Quasi

im talking about and actual glow... not a simple iris change but and actual glow in the dark iris and pupil glow...

Lol ....

Yeah ok,

Since this happens so often to you then it shouldnt be to hard to get a photo or something to back your claim up . To be honest your story reads like just that, a story .
I know that children and some adults make this stuff up or over dramatize things like this so they can appear different to there friends and people they talk to via conversation or text , and seriously in my opinion this is what it sounds like .

At this point in time i dont actually believes you, and i find it interesting that one member said to you that their eyes were the same and you immediately refuted that and made out that you were unique .

At the moment im calling BS .
This website has been used for these types of stories before with the OP promising over and over again that they will get pictures or something along those lines only to disappear or totally abandon the thread . That in itself is a dead giveaway of a liar.

Hopefully you provide something of a little more substance then just your word .

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Perhaps this info can help

Phosphors

Phosphorus: the Unknown Mineral

edit on 21-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think OP wants someone to pop in and say that he is a superhuman or an alien.. Or a "hybrid" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Don't take offense by people saying this is impossible, or untrue.

Your story is quite hard to believe, so, I strongly suggest making it your mission to get evidence of these happenings, and then ask for opinions. If you really want an answer from us, we need to see exactly what is happening.

Until then, I assure you, you will get many many people saying you speak BS.
I would love to see the evidence, because if it were true, to say it would be interesting, would be an understatement.

I am not judging you, or saying you are lying, because I do not know.
But, put effort in, and bring the evidence to the table.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis7

ok first off how can you see your eyes glowing green in the dark unless you had night vision goggles? If you did that's normal because your eyes reflect the infrared light back like a mirror.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
mmm not to worry you or anything....but there is an outside possibility that you might not be human.
Perhaps you could even be an advanced android. Think back to your memories and try to analyze them, do they seem real? could they have been implanted?
An android that thinks it is human, yes this is my best guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join