It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember the last two nights that there was no air traffic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is a link to when the FAA closed all air tarffic.
"1215. (approx). The airspace over the 48 contiguous states is clear of all commercial and private flights."
www.faa.gov...

I just got back from going to the gas station and looked up at the sky when I got home. It is pretty clear out after a few days of snow. I stood on the porch staring at the sky and remembered the last nights that I saw no air traffic. It was September the 11th and 12th 2001. I made it a point on them two nights to go outside and stare at the clear skies with the stars and planets brighter than ever. It was an image forever burnt into my memory. I spend many a nights looking at the stars looking for meteors and other mysteries of the cosmos and I am amazed at what I see.

With so many flights flying in our skies it is hard to get a real clear night when I want to stare at the stars. I do not know about the chemtrail thing but the contrails are really a drag on night time skywatching. Anyways before I keep rambling on, I wanted to put this out there for anybody who wants to take the time to reflect if you made it a point to stare at the sky on them two silent nights.
edit on 21-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: sorry for the spelling eeror in the headline

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Before anybody takes the thread the wrong way. I am in now way trying to take away from the tragedy that took place. So please see past the hate and think about the air traffic when you look up and if we will ever see another night where there is no planes in the sky. I hope it doesn't happen but I look at the night sky every night in awe.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i noticed this last night in Seattle Wa. i was outside at like 1:00 am for 45min and there wasnt a single plane, And im right next to Sea-Tac Airport flight path, it was wierd.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
oh yeah ...

in Europe we had that last summer for about a week

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I live in Illinois right in the middle of the country. I see dozens if not hundreds of flights a night.

join