posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Well, what to say, i hate talking about me(thats a lie to appear humble), i'm a guy in my early 30's who has been lurking around for literally
years, signed up about a year ago and figure it is finally time to start giving as well as taking. I don't claim any super knowledge of any of the
subjects discussed here, just an interest in all things controversial and a logical brain to enable me to sort what i feel is fact, wishful thiniking,
trolling, but i know i won't always be right.
I'll give a brief outline of my beleifs to hopefully give you an idea what i beleive about some of the more popular topics on here.
1. Niburu - IMHO a load of rubbish in whatever guise put forward except comet impact(though no elenin.. again imho) the maths alone disproves the
niburu theories, e.g hiding behind the sun, but due to hit in 2012... needs to accelerate a little now then doesn;t it if in opposite orbit(which for
the hiding behind the sun theory it must be, can't be entering solar system AND hiding behind the sun... unless all of our theories of orbital
mechanics are wrong)
2. 2012 - I just hope no-one drinks any kool-aid over this one - people refer to nostradamus for one of the prophesies re 2012, yet the same man
prophesises for the human race long after 2012, which is it. ELE or not?
3. 9/11 - 100% sure it was an inside job(meaning purpotrated by or supported by the US government)
4. Aliens nd UFO's - IMHO it would be incredibly arrogant to beleive that we are the only intelligent life in the uni/multiverse. think most of us
agree on this one.
5. creationism - no opinion
6. ghosts - beleive, have had a potential experience of a ghost or guardian of some kind.
7. NWO - any group of people that beleive the can make us all get along enough to rule us as one... best of luck
These are merely some of my opinions, and i don;t expect everyone to agree, i am blessed to have a mentality where i realise that not everyone is as
right as me(tongue in cheek) i am always willing to learn, BUT, i won;t worship the likes of PHAGE just because they appear to know what they talk
about... people like phage are merely people who are capable of research, which is comendable and to be respected but which... imho should be a
prerequisite of joining this site... so thats me
oh... and i live in the uk