It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Short Video: Joe Rogan Comments On The American War Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Joe Rogan from UFC discusses his views on the politics of War. He speaks alot of truth in this video.

There's not much for me to say about this video...The man does a good job speaking for himself.

This Video does contain strong language

edit on 20-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
S&F my friend. Very good find. He is absolutely right. Investigate each and every war, and it was all to benefit us. No one else. Why did we wait so long to join WWII? Everyone knows why. We didn't see a benefit in it for us. Anyone that thinks differently just needs to dig deeper. The truth is there. That is why our benefit is Television, Cameras, Movies, Radio, Internet. They won't be able to hide it much longer. There is too much at our disposal now to find out what we need to know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Rogan definitely wears a tin foil hat. And he is a bad ass. Star/flag

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Love Joe Rogan, he's not just a 'dumb jock' as some may try to play him as. Very informed and well spoken. Has said some interesting things about Dimethyltryptamine as well.

Nice post.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a very intelligent person and someone who is definitely worth listening to. The guy has no motives to make money when he talks of such things he just keeps it real. Most people think he is just an idiot who hosted fear factor and announces for the UFC but he is far from dumb.

I suggest people look up some of his other videos and recordings because he has a lot of informative things to say from spirituality to war.

As for the video he is spot on. War is a business plain and simple and it always has been. There is a lot of money to be made by exploiting other countries for their natural resources whether it involves manipulation or violence, the goal is always the same... Make money!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I approve of Joe, and his colorful language.
Why can't we be this honest here?
I gave you a star before the mods delete it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

The first thing he said that really rang true with me was about how stupid people are raised in stupid families and then go to work with other stupid people, and no one ever asks any questions about why things are the way they are (or something very close to that effect).

I just have to add to that thought...and the ones who dare to question the things around them and attempt to see past the lies spoon-fed to them are just laughed at, ridiculed or thought of as crazies!!

Great video, thanks for sharing! S & F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
great video

very good montage

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
read the book shoot the moon about Noriega in Panama
they had his presidential planes fly into non other than Texas full of drugs because they had immunity and could not be checked. Bush refused to acknowledge he even met Noriega so Noriega took out a full page add (i beleive it was in the Times - been a long time since i read the book) showing him and Bush arm in arm at the White house.
The CIA has and always will control the drugs to support the Black Ops programs
Why do you think they went all throughout Central America putting in their regimes.
Vietnam was a war to control drugs as well not about communism but a very good facade
and on and on.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I love Joe Rogan and have been listening to alot of his stand up comedy.
Joe is the George Carlin of this generation.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The exact same brainwashing that Hitler did, is still going on today. Once again what a #ty world we live in today.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think everyone needs to watch this at least once. This is so true. Please watch this, pass the word on. Even though, yes, it does contain strong language, this is 100% true. Thank you, I wish I could give this more S&F because of how this truly hits home in America. Its time to wake up and see the truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Joe Rogan speaks the truth.I was reading the comments on youtube and he has woke a good number of people up.There are some flag wavers on there bleating the usual pseudo-patriotic claptrap and making the same emotional appeals and it's so transparent it's sad.
edit on 023131p://5226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I watched this video on another site, searched for it on ATS and it turns out it has been posted here already.

So bumping the thread... Joe Rogan is excellent in this one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a very knowledgeable and enjoyable voice to listen to, however on his podcasts, he should learn to be more quiet when he has high-level guests on his show. I think sometimes he likes to hear hte sound of hsi own voice a little too much.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Joe is dead on, I wish we could get more famous people to speak out like this and get the message out to more people. I know it is an up hill battle to get people to come out of their little bubble that is their world, people seem to be content just believing what they see on the local news. like Joe said, it is really hard to believe what is really going on in the world until you take the time to really look into things then it is really hard to believe that we are expected to take the local news as real.

top topics

join