It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by staciebee

I have been having several almost migraine headaches and I never get headaches is this something everyone is getting or wtf / is going on//

You are not alone....this is being discussed all over the web. I would go to a Earth Changes and Pole Shift site and learn more.
Headaches and dizziness are VERY common.........

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Thanks for the thread OP. Very enlightening. And what many suspected to begin with. It's good to see at least tentative confirmation.

On a lighter note. Gotta love a woman who talks science instead of shoes. This is one of the nice things about ATS. We get all the cool, geeky women here.

S&F&

edit on 21-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

We get all the cool, geeky women here.

I resemble that remark !!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The picture gets clearer, hence TPTB drilling underground so they have somewhere to go when TSHTF or should I say when the Flares Hit The Humans.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Weird...

I NEVER have headaches, but I've had a bad one for the past few days. I thought maybe I had a touch of the flu, but I have no other symptoms....

except sleeplessness.

I've been having trouble sleeping through the night for a while now.

It's interesting to see that others are having the same difficulties.

I'm the sort of person who likes to assign reasons to things---but this is one theory that never would have crossed my mind....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
HUH...I wonder why this was so secretly launched ? Could it be that TPTB are checking to see just how far away
Planet X is ? so they can retreat to their bunkers......

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by kroms33
What concerns me is that people are posting without even reading any other posts in the thread.

Either that or my posts just are not visible to anyone else but myself.

Your post was about Mayans and ancient civilizations. THIS Thread is about a weather lady and her theory.

See how that's off topic?

It's wonderful that you are thirsty for knowledge, but perhaps you should start a thread about "your thoughts on page 4". It could be interesting.

Maybe not.... But who knows. Lets find out.

We're all winners on ATS

His post is right on, this all ties into the same thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
She's my new hero , some excellent investigating she has done . I also wonder during these period when humans are affected by electromagnetic fluctuations if its key opportunities to manipulate the populous as whole with propaganda and major events . Further perhaps on a micro level individuals might be more susceptible to manipulation and sudjestion.
Either way outside of thats I thinks she's onto something
edit on 22-1-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I understand what you mean about heavy energy.
There is something in the air.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Someone in here mentioned (can't find it now though) that the Solar System in it's entirety is passing through some kind of interstellar cloud at this time. In addition it is possible/likely that this "passing through" event will stir up issues with the Sun, the Earth, even possibly our health. Does anyone have a source or some other information related to this?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by exchristian1freethinker
Someone in here mentioned (can't find it now though) that the Solar System in it's entirety is passing through some kind of interstellar cloud at this time. In addition it is possible/likely that this "passing through" event will stir up issues with the Sun, the Earth, even possibly our health. Does anyone have a source or some other information related to this?

Could very well be

Not sure if you were thinking of the Photon Belt?

In 1961 science discovered, by means of satellites, a photon belt encircling the Pleiades. This photon belt circles the Pleiadian system at an
absolute right angle to its orbital planes. As our sun (and we with it) orbits the Pleiades once every 25,860 years, it reaches the midpoint of the
photon belt approximately every 12,500 years. It requires some 2,000 years to traverse it, meaning that after departing this realm, another
10,500 years pass before our Solar System enters it again.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

]
edit on 22-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i'm not terribly fond of nostradamus interpretations, primarily because, if you read the original quatrains, the interpretation often sounds nothing like the original. and if you read the original and are also familar with the subject matter (biblical prophecy, astrology, astronomy, ancient politics and old maps), you get the immediate impression that what he's done is take bible prophecy and astrology, toss it into the air, and what ever configuration remained, he told to the royals as their mystical adviser.

that's not to say that there's no applicable or worthy data in mystical texts, but rather that it seemed to me, on an initial reading of the actual quatrains, that the guy was winging it.
edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think they were referring to this. Some scary stuff.

www.solarstormwarning.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
we need a mercator (?) map of the world and pinpoint the location of any person who claims to be having headaches now. see if they are near an explainable source or if it is generalized, globally

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by exchristian1freethinker

this one?

the milky way welcome to your new home galaxy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Strangely enough, I came across an article today describing how scientists recently conducted an experiment on Robins which are from the same family as the blue birds. The full results of the experiment will be published soon.

The past decade has seen major advances in the fields of physics, chemistry and biology. If the general public was informed of what is going on and how advanced the knowledge it would scare a lot of people. We are really playing with fire now and every day brings further understanding of how everything fits together. The scientific community is not given the chance to absorb and understand the dynamics of one discovery before they are moved on to the next of the puzzle and they don't think about the big picture anyway. They are about science and their employers are about greed, power and world domination. History has proven that new discoveries have to first be exploited for destructive purposes before being used to benefit the world.
We have had the race to build war planes, the race to build the atomic bomb, the space race and now we are in the final event which is the race to ultimate power and control over the world. We are playing God .

Researchers have been investigating the mechanism which enables birds to detect the Earth's magnetic field to help them navigate over vast distances. This ability, known as magnetoreception, has been linked to chemical reactions inside birds' eyes. Now a team from Oxford University and Singapore believe that this 'compass' is making use of something called quantum coherence. In a forthcoming article in Physical Review Letters the team report how they anaylsed data from an experiment by Oxford and Frankfurt scientists on robins. The experiment showed that the magnetic compass used by robins could be distrupted by extremely small levels of magnetic 'noise'. When this noise, a tiny oscillating magnetic field, was introduced it completely disabled the Robins' compass sense which then returned to normal once the noise was removed - good news for robins which have to navigate on the long migration route to Scandinavia and Africa and back every year. In their analysis the Oxford/Singapore team show that only a system with components operating at a quantum level would be this sensitive to such a small amount of noise. 'Quantum information technology is a field of physics aimed at harnessing some of the deepest phenomena in physics to create wholly new forms of technology, such as computers and communication systems,' said Erik Gauger of Oxford University's Department of Materials, an author of the paper.

'Progress in this area is proving to be very difficult because the phenomena that must be harnessed are extremely delicate. It would normally be thought almost inconceivable that a living organism could have evolved similar capabilities.' Co-author Simon Benjamin from Singapore explained: 'Coherent quantum states decay very rapidly, so that the challenge is to hold on to them for as long as possible. The molecular structures in the bird's compass can evidently keep these states alive for at least 100 microseconds, probably much longer.' 'While this sounds like a short time, the best comparable artificial molecules can only manage 80 microseconds at room temperature. And that's in ideal laboratory conditions.' Erik and Simon now hope that further research into how birds harness these quantum states could enable researchers to mimic them and help in the development of practical quantum technologies.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I REALLY like you. And I REALLY concur with your thoughts. I couldn't have said it better. Thanks!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
we need a mercator (?) map of the world and pinpoint the location of any person who claims to be having headaches now. see if they are near an explainable source or if it is generalized, globally

Cool word (mercator). Never heard of it before. Wonder the origin. Was it named after the person who designed it?

But I totally agree because it would be an interesting development if there was a correlation to the headache outbreak.

Anyone feel like creating a Mercator? (yeah, I just learned a new word and will use it as often as I possibly can today. Wonder how I can apply it in the grocery store later on
?)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

I also like Immanuel Velikovsky's theories and read them when I was younger. They made a big impression on me for sure. I have just have a strong feeling that most of the animal deaths are from toxins released by the BP well. I saw in the news this morning that 300 red winged blackbirds fell out of the sky in Alabama, but guess what....the Department of Agriculture stepped up and said that they poisoned the birds! I'm not buying anything from now on. I think the well is causing the deaths, although I also believe that we are headed for some global magnetic problems in due time. If the well or fissures weren't sealed, it will slowly toxify the Thermohaline current and kill untold amounts of animals. Interesting times for sure but not neccesarily positive times....depending on your point of view.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It sure makes me happy to hear everyone talking about our Earths magnetics and HAARP after these animal deaths, at the moment I'm siding with Wilcock on the cause though, likely advanced scalar technology attempting to block/shield ETs or anti-Illuminati factions from destroying the Illuminati's high-tech weaponry. But there is also the story about magnetic north moving, Kryon predicted this in '89, it has quite a bit to do with our evolving consciousness, as does our global magnetics. People feeling odd headaches and lethargic symptoms are definitely feeling these effects, certain people who are really sensitive can't even stand near cell phone towers and such, like Carol Croft. These stories are certainly some tangible evidence of our fast-approaching release from servitude.

But the real reason I wanted to post, when our magnetosphere or whichever gets hit by serious CME and such, our magnetosphere looks like a jellyfish, this is pointed out by certain people researching a certain crop circle. This is a Jellyfish crop circle which symbolicly predicted a solar storm, granted predicting is quite difficult, even for ET and God, especially since we can change or negate needing something to happen. I've just always really liked this CC, so I'd thought I'd dust it off for this appropriate thread, since things like solar storms can heavily effect our planet, as subtle as it may be for most.
edit on 22-1-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: What else, replacing an M with a B

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Mercator is a new word for me as well. I need a Mercator map just from going to the grocery store - the place is a major headache

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join