It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Does anyone else think this is a creation from some type of magnetic resonance or frequency or vibration or pulsation (or whatever the term would be)? Or of course, we have HAARP too.

Looks like landscaping furrows with light snow covering. The ridges are raised..

HAARP huh? What do you know about HAARP

Wanna see something REALLY cool?

Get out your google earth and go here... It's on the entrance road to Pine Gap

-23° 49' 17.67", +133° 49' 58.79"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When I see precise patterns like that I immediately think HAARP. What do I know about them other than what they tell us? Not much for certain but....
I know they shoot powerful radio frequencies into the ionosphere to 'study it' but it definitely has multiple purposes. Another is the ability of modifying Earth's electro-magnetic field for it's part of the military's electronic weapons' system.
Another of course is weather modification as a weapon not for good.

They are not going to tell us exactly what they're doing no more than NASA tells us what they're doing. There are more secrets on this planets than truths and that's why forums like ATS are so popular.

I still think HAARP is responsible in part to much that's going on. Not sure about those snow-circles but to me, it looks like a classic signature (if I were to guess what that looks like) of HAARPs though.
Thanks for going easy on me Zorgon

edit on 5-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Lack of oxygen? That sounds as suspicious as those drunk birds!!

You do know that fish deaths due to lack of oxygen is quite a common occurrence?

Originally posted by zorgon

Does anyone else think this is a creation from some type of magnetic resonance or frequency or vibration or pulsation (or whatever the term would be)? Or of course, we have HAARP too.

Looks like landscaping furrows with light snow covering. The ridges are raised..

HAARP huh? What do you know about HAARP

Wouldn't it be great if after all the speculation it turns out that all HAARP can do is make pretty patterns in an insignificant piece of English woodland

(I'm thinking the effect may have had something to do with the very low temperatures we were experiencing at the time - though human involvement can't be ruled out. Shame I never heard about it at the time as it's not many miles from here)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks

However.....like I've been saying throughout this entire ordeal, had these been singular events or even more spaced out then, I probably wouldn't think twice about it. None of us would probably.

But schools upon schools of fish dying throughout the world (especially along the Gulf Stream) is highly suspicious. Then couple that with thousands and thousands of birds dying along with an assortment of other wild-life die-offs is really suggesting to even the most unsophisticated man, something is not right.

We have magnetic poles creeping upwards. GPS satellites recalibrating. Massive animal die-offs. Solar cycle 24 beginning. Airports realigning and the KICKER.....this was predicted by civilizations thousands of years ago as we enter the galactic center on Dec 21 2012.

Coincidence? Nah. I doubt it.
I guess I'm esoteric like that

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As promised. I have asked several people about headaches, dizzyness, and pets since mid december. With only a few exceptions, most people in my area didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. However, I know several people who live in Indiana, anywhere from 75 to 100 miles away from me. It is from these folks I got affirmatives to headaches and dizzyness to varying degrees. Only a few said their pets were acting "clingy".

Having said all that. And ignoring time frames for a moment. Most of the people I talked with have complained they feel uneasy, and unsettled as of late. When asked if anything out of the ordinary was going on in their life, with the exception of a few, all said no. Everything was same old.

Unscientific? You bet. But it would seem only those closest to the quake in Indiana at the end of December got the headaches and dizzyness en masse. The further away, the less of course.

But that feeling of uneasiness lately seems to be permeating society.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Personally can't wait - really enjoyed what you've done so far and know there's much more to explore on all the topics you covered. In fact, just happened upon this article today on birds using quantum entanglement to literally "see" the magnetic field - guess it becomes part of their view of the world in such an integral way that it's comparable to us seeing the color blue! Imagine the confusion and panic it would cause "us" if the color blue started swirling around and shifting dramatically

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am currently digging in deep on an interesting angle to all of this, I think there is some relation of the ill effects people are feeling in certain areas, the die-offs in certain areas and HYDRAULIC FRACTURING or "Fracking", I have no doubt about the magnetic connection, but I have also been looking at where these die-offs have been reported and the fact that they are all on or very near shale sites that the oil companies have been fracking, I think it's also connected to the increase in seismic activity in the New Madrid Seisimic Zone, there are several fracking sites there.

I will provide links a little later on as I am still gathering the most important ones right now, but Beebe, Ar and the fishkills are both in the Fayetteville Shale Natural Gas Site, I am trying to see if I can find a correlation between fracking activity and the dates of the die-offs.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Magnetosphere is being impacted by HAARP which shoots beams that heats it (the magnetosphere) many times the normal temp. "They" do this with absolutely NO REGARD for the effects on the environment. What we are seeing now with fish and bird deaths, earthquakes and extreme weather is just the beginning of what A FEW power hungry megalomaniacs have in store for the rest of us in the days to come. In addition, we have been building and erecting the massive amount of cell phone and GWEN towers that crank out EM round the clock . . .once again, with no thought to the impact this carries both now and long term. Outside a few lonely voices and Jesse Ventura, I don't see activism anywhere! We (the people) SHOULD be screaming our heads off! How about a nationwide SHUT IT OFF! campaign?. When it comes down to it, are we willing to give up the cell phone - even for ONE DAY? How about a (peaceful) SHUT IT DOWN! (Haarp) march on Washington DC? Perhaps if we got off our lazy boys, put down the remote, shut of the xbox, switched off the internet, powered down the cell phone - maybe then our sick planet can heal so it may do what is designed to do the WAY it was designed to do it.

God help us all.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eleyna2010

Though HAARP is a real and active program, there are neighbor's in our Solar system that could do much more damage than any man made object such as HAARP.

Sunspot 1158 has unleashed the strongest solar flare in more than four years. The eruption, which peaked at 0156 UT on Feb. 15th, registered X2 on the Richter scale of solar flares. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded an intense flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation.

First X-Flare of the New Solar Cycle

All thing's in perspective, it may have a lot to do with all of it at once, who knows.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's the oil spill in my opinion, look at this picture of water currents and then compare it to her google map.

most cases of animal deaths occur closest to the effected area and then dissipate and hit other areas where the ocean current takes the oil. Just a theory

Dont forget about the other recent oil spills not listed on the timeline
Timeline

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Don't forget this news report on the exploding water sample from back during the summer

More than likely that was methane in the sample and like Chantel said, it was the methane, not the oil itself. Thing is, I'd really expect to see the methane have more an immediate affect, not such a delayed effect - methane is rather unstable and breaks down quickly in the atmosphere. Also, as it's lighter than "air", it wouldn't be coming back down to the deck months later to kill birds.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay
...We're hoping to have it launched early next week (Feb. 7thish)...

Any updates for us mayhem junkies? ETA?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join