It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Trust me its was all related to the 486 year moon,sun eclipse,the timing was spot on,water displacement,moon and earth closest to sun ,moon tuged by suns gravity Jan3rd-4th and solar flares,very extreme combination,neutron bursts from earths core..Not forgetting the jan11th sunrise in greenland ,all adds up.
Really its calmed down for now,just the solar burst next !
edit on 29-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

Trust me its was all related to the 486 year moon,sun eclipse,the timing was spot on,water displacement,moon and earth closest to sun ,moon tuged by suns gravity Jan3rd-4th and solar flares,very extreme combination.
Really its calmed down for now,just the solar burst next !
edit on 29-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure I'm following your theory but it sounds interesting. Are you saying the lunar eclipse started it (which I tend to agree)? But what did it start?
Something isn't sitting right with me.

Because although I do think the lunar solstice eclipse was probably the instigator, something helped fuel or feed it. I am really going back to HAARP.
I think the Moon DID affect Earth's core, throwing forward some magnetic plasma into its field and perhaps in an attempt of hindering? or helping? the situation, HAARP was fired up.

The kills were too exclusive and for me, the only way to achieve that outcome is a direct hit on them. And what can do that (that we're aware of)? HAARP!

Head's up. The Sun just had a double eruption yesterday. Not sure if it's earthbound but this might be a real hairy week.

Jan. 28th began with not one but two major eruptions on the sun. Separated by more than a million kilometers, the two blasts occurred almost simultaneously on opposite corners of the solar disk. Click on the image to view a movie recorded by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

On the lower left, a magnetic filament became unstable and erupted, hurling a portion of itself into space. On the upper right, departing sunspot 1149 produced an M1-class solar flare and a bright coronal mass ejection (SOHO movie). Is this all a big coincidence? Maybe not. New research shows that eruptions on the sun can "go global" with widely separated blasts unfolding in concert as they trigger and feed off of one another.

These blasts are going to miss in concert, too. Plasma clouds ejected by the two eruptions will sail wide of our planet, one on the left and one on the right. No Earth-effects are expected; maybe next time.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Basically the run up to the eclipse as it rotates higher toward the conjunction in the north hemisphere displaces alot of water globally,interestingly during this build up the opposite end of the world in axis to the eclipse,australia got flooded and a massive earthquake at the loyalty island.
Thinking of it ,the earth is closest to the sun on jan 3rd, the moon eclipsed on Jan4th,between earth and sun and the constant gravity of the sun tuggs on the moon and causes a extreme gravity pull on the moon and hence sea level,arsing internal core of planet to react with a known scientific effect ,neutron bursts in a standing wave around the equator,remembering its a 486 year event..the early sunrise is due to receding waterflow and not refraction as scientists are trying to imply,so they can further the global warming agenda.Global warming is happening but it is not the cause of whats been happening.
yeah the solar cme even though they are on the otherside will still reach earth according to nasa.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Very well theorized!!!!
He's explaining the science with practical application (as the host said) so we all can understand what may be, going on!

David Sereda (part 4 of 12)

(part 5 of 12)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Check your Private Message InBox.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello All....just wanted to address the many of you that asked (and didn't) about my doing an update to Magnetic Mayhem. Yes and No. I have decided to join the ATS news team and start a weekly webshow here at ATS. It will be specifically about Space Weather (week's review and forecast), it's daily relationship with us and a new special topic/report each week that directly relates to space weather and common topics in the ATS threads. So no I won't be doing a Magnetic Mayhem report update....even better, I'll be giving you a weekly update with the cosmos and the havoc it reaks regulary. We're hoping to have it launched early next week (Feb. 7thish). Hope you all decide to check it out!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Thank you and many of us will so look forward to your opinions and updates.

Now, how do we find you on here? Where will it be?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah ,cool,interesting ,electromagnetics but no mention of gravity waves or fluctuations.I think 2012 might be a mix of alll these things,wonder what would that do

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyknow animals are still dying off. These are the lastest from USGS Google Map

Thousands of fish die in the Pantanal
Jan 31, 2011 Swarms of painted, pacu, gold, and even cacharas stingrays are floating dead in Rio Negro, Aquidauana in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso do Sul The Environmental Police estimated at several t...
Jan 31, 2011

Swarms of painted, pacu, gold, and even cacharas stingrays are floating dead in Rio Negro, Aquidauana in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso do Sul The Environmental Police estimated at several tons, adding that he does not have the scale of the carnage.

News

Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond
January 30, 2011 Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond news
January 30, 2011
Thousands of fishes, turtles die in Etawah pond

news

Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill???
January 30, 2011 Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill Continue reading on Examiner.com: Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill -...
January 30, 2011
Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Fish safe to eat although UAPB researchers can't explain 83,000 fish kill - Little Rock

news

Hundreds of dead fish found in north Fort Collins
January 30, 2011 Hundreds of dead fish found in north Fort Collins news
January 30, 2011 Hundreds of dead fish found in north Fort Collins

news

Thousands of fish turn up dead in area waters
January 28, 2011 Thousands of dead fish found in Erie, St. ClairnewsReport Statistics
Reports as of Jan 26, 2011 = 126 / USGS Link for Mass Death animals in USA
Reports as of Jan 26, 2011

= 126

/ USGS Link for Mass Death animals in USA

Birds falling from the sky in Groningen, Netherlands - VIDEO
Februrary 2, 2011 VIDEO Birds falling from the sky in Groningen, Netherlands video
Februrary 2, 2011 VIDEO
Birds falling from the sky in Groningen, Netherlands

video

Geneva pigeons falling from the sky
Februrary 1, 2011 Geneva pigeons falling from the sky news
Februrary 1, 2011
Geneva pigeons falling from the sky

news

Forecasts | Closings More Dead Fish Found In Arkansas River
February 1, 2011 More Dead Fish Found In Arkansas River news
edit on 2-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Well thats the lunar explanation out the window then.no theres something really fishy going on here and I don`t think people will except official explanations,infact its not reported on the news much now,whys that?Then again the moon could still be acting as a rotor collecting the electrostatic energy,either way theres something still not rightspaceweather.com...
Feb 3rd flare arrival?
edit on 2-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Whoa.....something is definately going on right now...at the geomag.usgs.gov/ website the strip chart field readings were really fluctuating and then at aprox 18:30 UTC February 3rd, all stations stopped giving data. No readings. None. Check it out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Yes, its very hushed up on the news now - they simply don't want to deal with the reality of what is happening as they know they have to keep coming up with excuses like fireworks and weather.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

We have a geomagnet storm coming in - the info is listed on the Solar Activity 2011 thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yep, space weather is my thing.....I am aware of the geomagnetic storm, I was pointing it out? I was also pointing out that whatever activity is happening, the USGS website is keeping that data from the site all of a sudden. In fact, if you go there right now, you will see there is still no data coming in. This is kinda a big deal if you ask me, what are they trying to keep from us Not every single receiving station could have stopped transmitting data. I expect the next few days to be really interesting.....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It is indeed strange that data is not coming in. Why now of all times?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Does anyone else think this is a creation from some type of magnetic resonance or frequency or vibration or pulsation (or whatever the term would be)? Or of course, we have HAARP too.
www.earth-matters.nl...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Its the sign from the ancient maya and dropa stone,swirls01:12 in this vid www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The geo storm hit us today - a lot of skip on the ham radios, other than that I have not heard of any brown or black outs - has anyone else?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

On this thread I have been watching earth flare from 330am up until now ,so far 21 earrth tremors and quakes,suprisingly one in france,hawai,and japan Etc
,Zorgon = www.abovetopsecret.com... 1:12 in this video ancient drawings of anomalies on stone.www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Feb 3-4

Brazil - Thousands of dead fish in the Pantanal
brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com...

Florida- Thousand Fish Wash Up At Sebastian Inlet State Park
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Lack of oxygen? That sounds as suspicious as those drunk birds!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join