It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by billyji

I just wish the scientists would publish their findings after they examined the dead Birds, Fish and all the rest, Has anyone found any results yet.

They will just blow smoke in your face and say its fog. They will feed you lies and make light of the whole situation and trust the sheeple will roll over and forget: like the BP spill.

Don't bank on what they say. Do your own research on everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Thanks for joining the party. You madam are the guest of honor.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think the Earth's magnetic field looks like a spider more than a jellyfish.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"I can't believe I'm the only person truly talking about it"

I feel the same way. I tried starting a thread on a possible "Poleshift" before it was made official and was ridiculed for my observation and speculation. I said to myself the same thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

Originally posted by nocents

Welcome Chantel, I too think you may be on to something. And thanks for coming forward here.

In one response though, you said that methane is heaver than oxygen. That I question.
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Sorry I meant denser too. Doesn't just rise into the atmosphere, takes time lingers closer to the ground, which is what prompted humans to build their beds up off the floor. If gas leaks into the home it would kill anyone sleeping on ground level. And history has proved this to be true.

There was an instance in Africa with a lake bubbling up methane that killed the whole village because they slept on the ground.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

This is how the powers that be as their duty to inform us indirectly to see if anyone is smart enough to see it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank you! I plan on it! Maybe even be a familiar face around here....who knows ;p

Just don't be discouraged or offended by the adamant debunkers with their lengthy drivel.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Side note: The Sy Fy channel is showing all the Doomsday - End of The World movies this weekend. I always wonder about that as well, thinking TPTB might put out the word for them to show the movies to prepare us for what they know is coming along soon. Am I being overly paranoid, perhaps

I just remembered a thread a while back a "Hiddenhand" said it was their duty to inform us through movies and books, etc...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Me too

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

"I already understand that the earths magnetosphere does charge particles going into the moons surface when it is in the earths magnetic tail, but what if the solar storms and our magnetosphere is over loading the moon with magnetic influxes that would cause it to pull on the surface of our planets oceans harder and more frequently?"

Interesting question.
I will ponder this also.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

"I'm originally from California (earthquake country) and survived the Loma Prieta quake in 1989."

I was in that too. 19 years old , thrown out of my rocking recliner while listening to industrial music : Frontline Assembly. Dishes crashing to the music. Never will forget it, I went to my band practice watching people's homes cracked and in flames. Emergency vehicles everywhere, us only ones on the hwy. I look back on that now, I was a crazy idiot!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That would be wonderful!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Evil looking hole

Rivals Jupiter's eye, except a black eye on the brightest thing we see every day.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Sorry ,feel like an idiot. I respond as I go. Don't have much time to read everything first. Sorry everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
Do your own research on everything.

Kinda hard to do without having the dead birds as a sample

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Yes, I'm not one prone to headaches but the past week or so that have been horrible!! Good point

S&F to the OP

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Very well put and used factual evidence which even more so supports the theory. Kudos to that woman....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So many pages already, I'll just post my findings here!

Turns out this woman is a meteorologist/climatologist, and works for this news station.

Here is a link to their home page, and you'll see her in the top left hand corner banner, that changes to different photos.

www.klhu.tv...

S&F!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Human-Alien

Thanks for posting that large listing of all the sealife, wildlife and domestic animals that have died enmass of late.

Slan

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice, no animal-kills being reported.
Also noticed, no reported earthquakes in the lower 48.
The cold still continues and still...no more deaths 'due to the cold'
And I haven't heard of any more diseased wild-life. Did they nip that in to bud that quickly?

What I have noticed, people reporting a significant amount of chemtrails this past week or so

Also, last week January 25th RSOE had over 33 plane incidents/accidents dotted all around the USA from the past two weeks.

Is there a correlation or any type of connection to all this?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join