It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

I really hate bearing these bad threads (no offense Chantel) but I just posted another one where this YouTuber ties EVERYTHING together and GOM is the center of much of it.

But he doesn't stop there. He talks but chemtrails/HAARP, FEMA.... etc and pretty much concludes, we're screwed!

Here's the thread (it's a half hour long but don't bother with the popcorn out. You're liable to have a hard time keeping it down)

Sad times I think. If not sad then very uncertain.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

Originally posted by nocents
reply to post by ChantelDay

Welcome Chantel, I too think you may be on to something. And thanks for coming forward here.

In one response though, you said that methane is heaver than oxygen. That I question.
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Sorry I meant denser too. Doesn't just rise into the atmosphere, takes time lingers closer to the ground, which is what prompted humans to build their beds up off the floor. If gas leaks into the home it would kill anyone sleeping on ground level. And history has proved this to be true.

Hate to be redundant, but I think you may find that methane is neither heaver nor denser than oxygen or atmosphere, and actually disperses very quickly. Please check the provided link above.
edit on 22-1-2011 by nocents because: (no reason given)

If it was the effects of lake Nyos that you speak of 'as history' that was co2
edit on 22-1-2011 by nocents because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

All I will say is ,I agree totally with your viewpoint and have been looking into all the scientific anomalies happening to our rock and ,its hard to debate sometimes and ,well some people just don`t get it,a lot of posters resort to ,the animal deaths is a american thing...mmm its actually global.All ,infact a many british geoligists are dispatched all over the place as activities happening,mount etna,mount vesuvious,the south antartic,mmm lets see where else.So its not all for nothing and the suns relationship to the earth has fluctuated along with the tug of the moon during the eclipse,and ,well I don`t give a damn what anybody else thinks,its easily observable.
Best of luck with the members there a hardy bunch to convince,but it is chit chat and informative dialogue.The whole jared thing is a travesty and erad,well as I commented to him myself,jeepers creepers,long before all this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.vancouversun.com...

Vancouver Island, more dead.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Oh well verifies it more,even more when will it end and at vancouver,thats miles away from the BP spill or am I on another planet.
edit on 22-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by dnvrliz

Oh well verifies it more,even more when will it end and at vancouver,thats miles away from the BP spill or am I on another planet.

No Gringo you are on Earth....I believe that makes the deaths not due to the oil spill, earthquake or volcano could play a part in that area though.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
www.youtube.com...

Dnvrliz, thanks for providing the links to the videos. I had not seen the one about the New Madrid earthquakes in Indiana & Illinois.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by dnvrliz

Add thousands of fish in Texas now. Good lord this is a travesty of epic proportions!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
She did a good job of informing as a thoughtful communicator. Sound theory backed by facts. Her humility in telling us not to believe her, but look ourselves, is noble, and correct. She genuinely wants to understand and knows this needs lots of others to crunch the numbers. Good people.

As for the die offs, We all know what a methane release does. Sink ships, poisons populations of living things in water and land releases. Earthquakes and volcanism release all kinds of geo-gasses. CO2 , nasty poison gases too.

For magnetic field effects, I am wondering what happens to us and if our own magnetically sensitive internal compass is effected. I believe we have a few molecules of magnetite in our neural matter

Yup, Just found this.

Main article: Magnetoception Some birds and other migratory animals have deposits of biological magnetite in their ethmoid bones which allow them to sense the direction of the Earth's magnetic field. Humans have a similar magnetite deposit, but it is believed to be vestigial.[1]

It might have little effect on humans due to being vestigial, or, a non-functioning sensory organ. We might not rely on such sensory information, never using it. Every generation looses more as the trait fades. Or, is it subtle by nature, and effects us in other ways. We just assume it's an unused organ because we might not understand it or it's subtleties.

Maybe it makes us want more cowbell in our music.
Or, it triggers release of neurochemistry and we jump a knot or two up the rope and realized how hoodwinked we have been by the media power core.

Having a moment here.
Maybe it hit.

ZG
edit on 1/23/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Edit additional.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by SeaWind

I really hate bearing these bad threads (no offense Chantel) but I just posted another one where this YouTuber ties EVERYTHING together and GOM is the center of much of it.

But he doesn't stop there. He talks but chemtrails/HAARP, FEMA.... etc and pretty much concludes, we're screwed!

Here's the thread (it's a half hour long but don't bother with the popcorn out. You're liable to have a hard time keeping it down)

Sad times I think. If not sad then very uncertain.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Human_Alien, I just subscribed to that thread. Will watch it later to see how he ties it altogether. Thanks!

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
www.vancouversun.com...

Vancouver Island, more dead.

When the experts are confused ... and it's happening all over the world -- seriously creepy.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Now this could be related to the GOM spill. That water looked so grungy -- reminded me of water mixed with dispersed oil. But then it may be just "normal" pollution.... Sickening.

SeaWind
edit on 23-1-2011 by SeaWind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I had mentioned in another post about the Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, prediction:

"The Web Bot technology is now predicting a 1.289+ billion mega-death resulting from an 'ill-wind' and the BP Gulf oil disaster."

Could the "ill-wind" actually be the solar wind?

"Zulu shaman and noted author Credo Mutwa on January 7, 2010 predicted an oil-related catastrophe, approximately two and one-half months before the April 20, 2010 BP Gulf oil spill occurred. On January 7, 2010, an individual who reportedly had just attended a meeting with Zulu shaman and author Credo Mutwa in Africa posted the following message on an internet chat board, “Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the worlds population won’t see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending. Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said ‘it's no asteroid, comet, plague, ... just OIL’"

I also noticed that Parravicini (Argentinian artist & psychic [1898-1974]) also predicted "change of earth's rotation axis" (sounds like a pole shift) and melting polar ice caps.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Wow! I wonder why David Icke or (Project Camelot) Bill Ryan haven't mention this! I can't see Credo making such a bold statement and no one (his conduit to the public) made mention of it anywhere.
Hmmmm.

I just posted another thread where this guy goes on about the GOM and how the media (alternative media too like Alex Jones and the likes...) are keeping tight lip about everything.
According to him, we're being set up and a deliberate hit/earthquake (via HAARP) will set off the BP underwater volcano and the rest is history.

I honestly don't know who to trust anymore and I wish this would just be over already. Not in a bad way but in the 'let's get on with our lives'....way!
I feel the quality of our lives will never be the same until or unless something happens. And 'nothing' not happening isn't an option now because we'll never rid this anticipation.

Thanks my friend!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nocents

Density of air ---- 1.293 kg/m^3
Methane --------- 0.717 kg/m^3
Carbon dioxide --- 1.977 kg/m^3
Sulfur dioxide ---- 2.926 kg/m^3
(Densities are at 1 atm pressure and 20°C)

Source

That's what I caught too. Carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide are also vent gases and both are denser than air. I suspect carbon dioxide since sulfur dioxide has a pungent odor.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Very interesting finds you guy's, that's why I come to this forum for this kind of discussion!!

Apparently the SOHO satellite had experienced an abrupt glitch due to the solar flares. though it was only a basic hiccup, that is a serious storm on the Sun. As for any new and directional answer's, I have found nothing but old news information, and a lot about how scientists and USGS personal are trying to write these events off as nothing more than "Natural Die offs" reiterating the "Fireworks" and possible "Arctic Blast" to the south Eastern part of the USA.
One thing I have been wondering, and this is all me by the way, is that "If the earth was experiencing magnetosphere anomalies, would that in turn translate a greater imposition on our moon to be either pushed or pulled from a regular trajectory of travel?"
I cannot find anything on this taking place, and most of the places that are discussing this as a probable cause are nothing more than blog and forum chat sites.
I already understand that the earths magnetosphere does charge particles going into the moons surface when it is in the earths magnetic tail, but what if the solar storms and our magnetosphere is over loading the moon with magnetic influxes that would cause it to pull on the surface of our planets oceans harder and more frequently?
There wasn't one answer out there that I could find to that scenario or what would be a prediction if that were to happen.
I understand Elliptic, Ecliptic and processions, but with all thing's in order, could there be a influence by our moon somehow? How does one get regular updated information of the moons magnetic variances? (If any) Is our Elliptic being somehow distorted enough to cause the oceans and magnetosphere to be so out of whack to cause such event's? And, just too add, what if the Galactic center has everything to do with gravitational prowess over our moon to make it more, lets say, "Vulnerable" to such a demise?
Just thinking out loud here, with so few answers other than what we already know, it is difficult to ascertain what may be "TRULY" causing these events.
Who knows, may be I am right for thinking this way, terrestrial answers aren't being coughed up, so celestial answers may be the right way of deciphering these events.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

That's what I caught too. Carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide are also vent gases and both are denser than air. I suspect carbon dioxide since sulfur dioxide has a pungent odor.

Isn't that more of a Volcano scenario gas release? Guess I never heard of an earthquake releasing Sulfur Dioxide. Just wondering...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Yes, it is a volcanic vent gas, but all the volcanic vent gases can also be released during an earthquake. The two types of events are closely related.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I tried to find those chemical Comp.'s but couldn't. I did however find the more basic gases of fissures and faults in the areas of concern of CA. Interesting read redneck, should check it out, but you might need your Magnifying glass, it is written in something like 1/2 font size!!

The first active seep monitored by this Gulf/Caltech joint venture was the Arrowhead Hot Spring located within the San Andreas Fault system near San Bernardino, California. This hot spring releases significant quantities of free gases (40 cc/minute), including helium, hydrogen, radon, and the light hydrocarbons; methane, ethane, propane, iso-butane, and normal butane.

Geochemical precursors

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I laughed out loud reading you, at one point there.

In seriousness, I think you're on to something.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Elepheagle because: to say that this has been an extremely interesting thread, one which I will be following eagerly. S&F.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join