It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 13
195
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

Originally posted by undo
the heifer vs. steer comment sounds like a mycoplasm pneumoniae infection.
now that's interesting. but not in a magnetic way.


It sure does....magnetic activity is earthquake precursor, so earthquakes cause methane gases to be released into the atmosphere and water bodies. Cattle drink the water eat the grass and have their faces in the dirt all day, breathing at ground level. Methane levels in those cows were way too high, and they died of pneumonia? Sounds like the methane is is causing the pneumonia. Digging as we speak.


wonder if this is somehow connected back to the yellowstone caldera trying to release pressure all over the world? that doesn't make sense. but why so many methane releases? are these scattered earthquakes all over the globe suddenly releasing methane specifically because of the magnetic field changes? and how much methane would be released if it was a massive earthquake vs. these smaller theoretical ones (have you had a chance to verify the other places have had earthquakes prior to die offs?)?




posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


Elaborating is what we do for each other here Chantel!!

My continuous thinking of this matter for the past few days is "Could naturally produced methane (Geotypically speaking) cause an infection such as Acute Interstitial Pneumonia be accelerated with the cattle breathing contaminated air source?"
From what I have read and researched thus far, this is rather a USUAL culprit of explanation for Pneumatic diseases is the grain, which brought me to diverting to where the most potential and exploited areas around our country would be, this led me right to the Midwest, including Wisconsin. There they have the most concentrated Non-grazing land feedlots in the world. When I researched even more, I found out that the Nitrogen levels with grain productions and feedlots using them do pose a scenario of possible contamination's of diseases. But it turns out that with the solar maximum and the increased radiation factors to such things as genetically altered feeds and grass lands, it may very well be possible that the huge cattle die off may have had something to do with lack of Nitrogen particles by the increase of both CO2 and methane interaction while tectonic shifts are releasing naturally formed bio-methane pockets, may be no detectable to the average passer-by, but still enough to cause great harm to livestock and other vertically challenged quadrupeds or mammals.
An even further investigation led me to how the solar condition may very well contribute to these effects and how the atmosphere can actually be altered, but this is written in a PDF from back in 1996 and I cannot post what the article is for it is protected from sharing.

I also wanted to add "My sisters Parakeet just fell off her perch and died the other day, My sister is blown away about this."
edit on 073131p://0574 by Allred5923 because: To add comment



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Hello Chantel, and welcome to ATS.

I watched your videos and I must say that is an impressive bit of information you have put together. Well done! I only wish to point out one little error I caught in your post:

Cows could have been exposed to large amount of methane. Methane lingers close the the earth because it's heavier than oxygen. They would have died instantly from methane gas being released. Literally dropped dead on the spot.


Methane is actually lighter than air, and I have been trying to investigate whether it could have been a rising cloud of methane that killed some of the birds. The injuries could have been sustained if they dropped from the sky unconscious but alive. There are other vent gases that could have had a similar effect and do tend to remain close to the ground, though... carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, or even carbon monoxide; all are heavier than air. CO2 would be almost undetectable in an autopsy, since it is a gas normally present. Sulfur dioxide I would rule out because no one has complained about the odor.

I am trying to keep up with these types of events, as I expect them to tie back into the concept I explain in another thread, "Cracking an Eggshell?".

Incidentally, before anyone here accuses me of back-stroking on carbon dioxide, it is not poisonous... any gas which displaces oxygen will lead to suffocation.

Again, welcome and keep on asking questions... the answers are out there.

TheRedneck



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


Elaborating is what we do for each other here Chantel!!

My continuous thinking of this matter for the past few days is "Could naturally produced methane (Geotypically speaking) cause an infection such as Acute Interstitial Pneumonia be accelerated with the cattle breathing contaminated air source?"
From what I have read and researched thus far, this is rather a USUAL culprit of explanation for Pneumatic diseases is the grain, which brought me to diverting to where the most potential and exploited areas around our country would be, this led me right to the Midwest, including Wisconsin. There they have the most concentrated Non-grazing land feedlots in the world. When I researched even more, I found out that the Nitrogen levels with grain productions and feedlots using them do pose a scenario of possible contamination's of diseases. But it turns out that with the solar maximum and the increased radiation factors to such things as genetically altered feeds and grass lands, it may very well be possible that the huge cattle die off may have had something to do with lack of Nitrogen particles by the increase of both CO2 and methane interaction while tectonic shifts are releasing naturally formed bio-methane pockets, may be no detectable to the average passer-by, but still enough to cause great harm to livestock and other vertically challenged quadrupeds or mammals.
An even further investigation led me to how the solar condition may very well contribute to these effects and how the atmosphere can actually be altered, but this is written in a PDF from back in 1996 and I cannot post what the article is for it is protected from sharing.

I also wanted to add "My sisters Parakeet just fell off her perch and died the other day, My sister is blown away about this."
edit on 073131p://0574 by Allred5923 because: To add comment


Great stuff. Thank you for sharing....eating it up. Anything you refer me to so I can look this stuff up would be greatly appreciated.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck
 


I agree totally!
Though Methane is lighter than O2, with the combination of a Methane release, lets say, and with the Geomagnetic disruption with solar storms and such, combined with depleting Nitrogen levels and undetectable CO2, it may very well be the perfect concoction for certain death.
I am not a biology major, but with the die off''s happening with in a short a mount of time as they are happening, I remain open minded to the actual causes, but still is something of further concern.
Heck, When my sister's bird died, she automatically connected the two, guess everyone is aware somehow or another to these events taking place.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


There are very many of them available with different variations of cause and effect explanations. Here is the area I last visited for information, you will have to pick and choose your way through them as you see fit. Most of them are PDF that have any real merit, and most of those are "Buy online" Paper's and researches, but they do allow you to view most of the topic research discussion and finding's.
Some of these PDF's are so old, seems as if there were people of the scientific world concerned about it way before it happened? OH-OH, Another conspiracy? JK...


Resource pages

Heres something e;se you may be interested in you all:


a Geohazards Specialist and underwater oil well blowout expert, has documented the true state of the blown out well and the sea bottom surrounding the Macondo site. The numerous new leaks from cracks, crevices, craters and seafloor chasms are not natural despite official pronouncements declaring they are normal ocean features. They are actually emerging changes occurring in the Gulf seafloor due to a terrible transformation of the Macondo region's entire geological strata are ongoing.


You have to read this report for it is quite alarming if it is the "ACTUAL TRUTH" of these matters.


Next, the seafloor began fracturing. Fissures opened and megatons of methane began bursting into the Gulf. Oil also hemorrhaged into the waters. Scientific researchers on several vessels reported these occurrances. For the most part they were under reported or ignored completely.


BP Saga continues, New evidence

edit on 073131p://3074 by Allred5923 because: BP Info.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
so to clarify, the theory currently is:

1. the sun is causing magnetic storms to be more pronounced on the earth because there's a hole in our magnetic shield

2. this is causing magnetic effects on the fault lines in the earth, which are in turn causing small earthquakes

3. the small earthquakes are releasing pockets of methane, causing the animal die-offs

?
is that correct?
edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Klassified
 
Thank you for that, and it is nice not have men to communicate with that are not intimidated by our intelligence. This subject to me hits on exactly what event everyone feels is coming. I saw a government preparedness video on ATS that shows the earth losing gravity and everyone and everthing started floating up. So maybe they are telling us the truth but figure we will take it as a joke. Yeah!! HA HA


I'm glad you got the point. It certainly wasn't meant to be offensive. Nevertheless, I'll be closely watching what I type from now on concerning that.

Sounds like the same vid I saw. Interesting to say the least.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so to clarify, the theory currently is:

1. the sun is causing magnetic storms to be more pronounced on the earth because there's a hole in our magnetic shield

2. this is causing magnetic effects on the fault lines in the earth, which are in turn causing small earthquakes

3. the small earthquakes are releasing pockets of methane, causing the animal die-offs

?
is that correct?
edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)




................you forgot fireworks.
Fireworks were a contributing factor too my friend!!! (as I reach for another aspirin)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck
 


i read your thread when you first posted it. was really quite an interesting read. has it changed at all, vs. the theory that the methane releases that are killing the animals are the results of earthquakes all over the globe? because if the problem was in the gulf and along the Mississippi, wouldn't there be more earthquakes/die-offs along the Mississippi madrid fault line?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


There are very many of them available with different variations of cause and effect explanations. Here is the area I last visited for information, you will have to pick and choose your way through them as you see fit. Most of them are PDF that have any real merit, and most of those are "Buy online" Paper's and researches, but they do allow you to view most of the topic research discussion and finding's.
Some of these PDF's are so old, seems as if there were people of the scientific world concerned about it way before it happened? OH-OH, Another conspiracy? JK...


Resource pages

Heres something e;se you may be interested in you all:


a Geohazards Specialist and underwater oil well blowout expert, has documented the true state of the blown out well and the sea bottom surrounding the Macondo site. The numerous new leaks from cracks, crevices, craters and seafloor chasms are not natural despite official pronouncements declaring they are normal ocean features. They are actually emerging changes occurring in the Gulf seafloor due to a terrible transformation of the Macondo region's entire geological strata are ongoing.


You have to read this report for it is quite alarming if it is the "ACTUAL TRUTH" of these matters.


Next, the seafloor began fracturing. Fissures opened and megatons of methane began bursting into the Gulf. Oil also hemorrhaged into the waters. Scientific researchers on several vessels reported these occurrances. For the most part they were under reported or ignored completely.


BP Saga continues, New evidence

edit on 073131p://3074 by Allred5923 because: BP Info.


I actually was following the Gulf methane leaks when they were happening. It's really bad. And getting worse. Thanks for you input again!!



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


There was a report done on a W.Virginia coal mine explosion back in 2010, April, the USGS said the explosion was probably caused by the methane release, but there was a massive release of methane whilst this happened.


Methane is one of the great dangers of coal mining, and federal records say the Eagle coal seam releases up to 2 million cubic feet of the gas into the Upper Big Branch mine every 24 hours, which is a large amount, said Dennis O'Dell, health and safety director for the United Mine Workers labor union.


Read more: www.foxnews.com...

And if you look at the location of the mine on the website, kind of ironic, isn't it?
edit on 073131p://1874 by Allred5923 because: 2 Add



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


Would you feel comfortable enough (without jeopardizing your professional code of ethics) to talk about two other threads I started that may or may not be related to the overall current events?

If you could answer: Do you feel Greenland (Sun rising early) and Tampa (readjusting their runway) has ANYTHING to do with the magnetic field and could be a direct (or even an indirect) result of what's happening on this planet?


Plus degrees in December (Polar night ends TWO DAYS early? ),
www.abovetopsecret.com...



Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

As it stands now, it is wait, watch, and try to understand. The only reason I mentioned it here is because it does seem to tie in.

It does not, however, explain the worldwide events... I think Chantel has hit on something that is, instead of competing with my thinking, enhancing it. I have said from the beginning that if I am correct, it still does not mean BP caused the problem, only exacerbated it. Could it be that two forces, one a natural cycle, the other man-made, are coming together? There is a large number of these global events concentrated in the Southeast US.

I am anticipating reports of sulfurous odors, and I suggest watching the animals closely.

TheRedneck



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923
 


Again, I think taken individually these aren't eye-brow raising events. But collectively (and in the time-frame they're happening) I'd say there is certainly a BIGGER picture going on. Too much happening in too little of a time frame. (I forgotten about that mine disaster)

Geeze. I wish it would just happen already. The anticipation is probably worse than the climax will be! (Yeah, I know there's a joke in there somewhere but wasn't even tryin')



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by undo

As it stands now, it is wait, watch, and try to understand. The only reason I mentioned it here is because it does seem to tie in.

It does not, however, explain the worldwide events... I think Chantel has hit on something that is, instead of competing with my thinking, enhancing it. I have said from the beginning that if I am correct, it still does not mean BP caused the problem, only exacerbated it. Could it be that two forces, one a natural cycle, the other man-made, are coming together? There is a large number of these global events concentrated in the Southeast US.

I am anticipating reports of sulfurous odors, and I suggest watching the animals closely.

TheRedneck


i presume, since you're a fan of ATS, that you've had a chance to review neal adams growing planets theory? and is it possible all these things (hole in shield, earthquakes and methane releases globally and even tiny fractures releasing methane) are related to such a prospect?


edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I do hope this isn't too off topic but just read on a new thread of 24 pilot whales beached and dead in New Zealand. I know they have had bad weather but it doesn't say if it was weather related. My thinking - sonar that the whales have in relation to the magnetic field? Any thoughts?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

... what they Aztecs and Mayans (perhaps other ancients) knew is actually a warning telling us that this last and current Epoch of earth is going to be dealing with the sun causing earthquakes. Nahui-Ollin. We are in the 5th sun (Epoch) of the solar age, and what is strange is that if we believe the past epochs happened - they actually all deal with the sun... Atl - the 4th sun and previous epoch dealt with the melting waters of the last ice age that destroyed civilization...

...The reason I mentioned time travel is because the Mayans claimed to transverse through time. They have calendars that go back literally millions of years. It was their culture and spirituality where they derived this belief from. On a physical level - I don't believe they ever traveled forward or backwards in time, but spiritually - with the help of barbiturates, they traveled any place they wanted

When I was in Mexico I spoke to many of the native inhabitance asking questions on their culture etc. They are a very superstitious people - and with good cause. These superstitions preserved their beliefs...

The way this weather woman explains what is happening sounds to me like what the Aztecs said is going to happen but on a much larger world wide scale: Earthquakes... big ones.


Kroms33, I find this fascinating. It's more believable to me that by "time travel" the Mayans meant "traveling" the subtle realms where they could access the Akashic Records that record everything.

That the Mayans had calendars that go back millions of years, struck a note with me. Edgar Cayce, when giving life readings for people, sometimes mentioned civilized human incarnations going back MILLIONS of years. I know of one where Cayce spoke of a civilized human incarnation TEN MILLION years ago.

I know this sounds utterly absurd to most people, even most Occultists who believe in the really ancient human civilizations of myth. But according to Cayce, highly advanced human civilizations have risen & fallen in waves over millions of years and most of these left NO recognizable trace. In this scheme, Atlantis is a relatively new civilization ( which was far more advanced than we are now) that disappeared about 12,500 years ago.

I am OPEN to the possibility that this might be true.

SeaWind



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Awesome Post! I agree with the idea of he electromagnetic disturbances are more than likely messing with animal life.

Thanks OP



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-on-beam
www.findlocalweather.com...

Here is another great weather related site that charts the temperature in color for earth sectors. great to monitor every few hours. enjoy all information available to you. Just sharing like i want to do.


Thanks, I-on-beam, a useful site.

SeaWind



new topics

top topics



 
195
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join