It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 12
195
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
has anyone commented on why there are so many animal deaths in the usa compared to the rest of the planet? any reason for this ? i mean, is the hole in the magnetic field above the usa? i'm confused, as i know absolutely nothing about the magnetic field.




posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind
 


So you're thinking BP is behind this exclusively or partially?

I like what you wrote by the way! Very interesting!!!!!!



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


Welcome, ChantelDay! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

SeaWind



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by ChantelDay
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


For fear of collapse of the system. All of it. And no one really wants to be responsible for popping the bubble, or possibly causing alarm. And they all have paychecks that orignate from the same people. They don't dare.


hello chantel,

thanks for coming here. and our last names sound the same, but aren't. mine is pronounced "vay" so when you said day in the first 2 videos, i thought you said vay. lol and i have a relative in arizona, female, your age group, who married into the family and is a news person. lol

so is there any way to find out from you, what you think would cause the system to collapse, all of it? are we talking a massive magnetic storm that acts like an emp or something?


When I say system, I mean the mechanics of government and economy. The system is all of us getting up and going to work everyday. That's the system they don't want to crash.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I continue to keep the BP oil spill in my mind as I read about all the animal deaths. If one notes most are in the eastern portion of the US - exactly where the waterways are connected to the gulf, most likely has something to do with the air streams as well (not a weather expert, perhaps Chantel could elaborate on this).


Side note: The Sy Fy channel is showing all the Doomsday - End of The World movies this weekend. I always wonder about that as well, thinking TPTB might put out the word for them to show the movies to prepare us for what they know is coming along soon. Am I being overly paranoid, perhaps



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay
When I say system, I mean the mechanics of government and economy. The system is all of us getting up and going to work everyday. That's the system they don't want to crash.


so extrapolating a bit, is it possible you are saying that the scenario is potentially grim enough that people would see no need to work but rather stay at home till the end? just trying to detemine whether i need to buy food or not



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Absolutely Human!!
"Hello Chantel, and welcome to Abovetopsecret!" We, us ATS members really appreciate when a person of topic discussion makes a personal appearance for topical discussion.
As for my inquiry with the USGS and GFP, there was no real disclosure, so I am thinking that the PTB really don't know what to think of whats going on.
One thing is for sure, this is all very unusual. I have a friend that is an ornithologist, and he is rather concerned himself. He is an avid birdwatcher and has, as his education may tell, been witness to strange things as well. He told me just yesterday that there seemed too be a major influx of returning migratory birds to our area, ones that usually make their passage and return the following season. I live in North/Central USA, SE South Dakota. When my friend see's something like this, and he has no relevant answers for the chaos of the events, it raises my concern because of his knowledge and his deep felt love for the annual migrations of species of birds.
He has bird feeders that are usually ravaged by fowl all season long and this year, there is so few visitors to his bird feeder's that he brought the issue up to me, hence our discussion of these Magnetic anomalies was started.
He hasn't been able to travel to the known birdwatching areas he enjoys do to the fact he is 72 years old and the temps are very frigid in our area. I would like to do some nature walking myself but weather and cold has hindered that possibility, not too mention a lot of snow as well.

Here is a story that came out back on January 18th in Wisconsin, they give explanation, but the owner refused to comment,"Why wouldn't he want to make some kind of statement?"


The 200 dead cattle were discovered on a farm field on 4th Street in Amherst. Sunday, the bodies were taken out in semi-loads to be disposed of.
The farm's veterinarian says preliminary results show the animals died of acute interstitial pneumonia, also known as AIP. Samples from the dead animals were sent to Madison for testing.
The vet says the steers began to die early last week, with the last dying Saturday. The animals started showing symptoms of illness and then died within 12 hours. The vet says animals didn't respond to treatment.
The herd's owner declined to comment on the situation.
Investigators say there is no threat to people or other animals. The Portage County Humane Society is investigating the deaths.
The cattle on the farm are not quarantined.


What the Vet believes

The reason I bring up this issue is because of the veritable circumstances of the preliminary diagnosis of the Interstitial Pneumonia and the correlation of the methane that gets absorbed by a cattle's digestive procedure.


Results—Concentrations of 3MEIN in lung tissues were significantly greater in AIP and BP samples, compared with control samples. Absorbance per microgram of protein did not differ between BP and AIP samples. Blood concentrations of 3MEIN were significantly greater in cattle with AIP, compared with healthy cattle or cattle with BP. Odds of an animal with AIP being a heifer was 3.1 times greater than the odds of that animal being a steer.


Abstract:American Journal of Vetrinary Research

Though the research papers basically stay on Parr with cause and effect situations of this disease, there is really no real further investigation on if there could be an outside influence such as a methane geographical rupture either in a water source or directly inhaled?
With this said, "Is there a connection with these events from the birds, Fish and crustaceans that would merit a further identifiable conclusion to land animals that hover their breathing areas just above ground level for feeding purposes, or if methane can become undetectable with such a diagnosis as the Interstitial Pneumonia being the natural and present culprit in this scenario?"
What even makes this more strange is the "Comparative Toxicgenomics Data Base" has absolutely no updates or configuration results for possible influxes or implied expedient circumstances if the animal were introduced to an external mass inhalation of typical methane, "Why no updates?"

Comparitive Toxicgenomics Data website

Just seems strange that this incident coincides with the other possible effects of either geographical tectonic plate anomalies or the possible releases of methane that May or may not enhance this type of diagnostic disease?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by ChantelDay
When I say system, I mean the mechanics of government and economy. The system is all of us getting up and going to work everyday. That's the system they don't want to crash.


so extrapolating a bit, is it possible you are saying that the scenario is potentially grim enough that people would see no need to work but rather stay at home till the end? just trying to detemine whether i need to buy food or not



She's a regular person not Miss Cleo! That's a BIG question for a little person (we're ALL little people).
So why don't you stick that question in an envelope and mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave???



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
has anyone commented on why there are so many animal deaths in the usa compared to the rest of the planet? any reason for this ? i mean, is the hole in the magnetic field above the usa? i'm confused, as i know absolutely nothing about the magnetic field.



I think because other places don't have the means to communicate or report these deaths in a timely manner if ever. So really I woudn't be surprized if this is happening on a much larger scale we just don't know it yet.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923
 


Whoa!
He refused to comment? Prey tell! I would think he'd have a LOT to say. If nothing else, question!

Man there are some awfully peculiar things going on and a huge media blackout to boot!
But that's usually the combo!
edit on 22-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by ChantelDay
When I say system, I mean the mechanics of government and economy. The system is all of us getting up and going to work everyday. That's the system they don't want to crash.


so extrapolating a bit, is it possible you are saying that the scenario is potentially grim enough that people would see no need to work but rather stay at home till the end? just trying to detemine whether i need to buy food or not


Whoa wait a minute. This is my point. At this time, absolutely NO ONE knows what the long term effects are. NO ONE has the ability to prove what will happen. So everything is speculation. Which I want no part of. But speculation alone could spark panic in everyday people. And no one wants that. I can't honestly say what I think. It's irrelevent. And anyone who says they do know is full of it. I just believe we all have a right to know what is currently happening, regardless the outcome.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the heifer vs. steer comment sounds like a mycoplasm pneumoniae infection.
now that's interesting. but not in a magnetic way.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


that's why i added words like "potentially" and "possible" and smiled at the end of it. lol
i wouldn't panic. i've been at ATS for 5 years. lol



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
another observation/question:

anybody see any reports of pets dying mysteriously?
dogs, cats, that kinda thing.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by discl0sur3
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)



She is a real meteorologist in Arizona!
www.klhu.tv...

Her mispronunciation is nothing and can easily be overlooked seeing we have a president who thinks we have 57 states in our country!




Fair enough...I stand corrected, Another S&F for the great info



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


I haven't heard of pets dying mysteriously but have heard reports of pets acting out of the ordinary, including my dog and cat. They use to be pretty independant and now they are clingy. They seem easily startled by any little sound. Also as a side note - I feed the birds and squirrels year round. For the past 2 months I have only been getting 2 or 3 birds at a time where there used to be dozens. Same for the squirrels - only 1 or 2 a day and my area is crowded with squirrels.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
allred

currently, one of the only ways to test for lymes disease is something called the western blot test. the symptoms are nearly identical to gulf war syndrome, which several doctors believe is caused by a mycoplasmic infection. because they are so small and have no cell wall of their own, they evade detection but continue to delibate the sufferer, surfacing as the nerves supplying major organs become infected, misfire or cease firing altogether. the symptoms begin to present themselves as multiple different diseases,when they are all linked back to the initial mycoplasm.

if that farmer's cows had it and they didn't quarantine them, it's likely they didn't test them for mycoplasm. the question crosses my mind if they are even told to test for it in the first place. if not, i'd be real careful eating any kind of beef without thoroughly cooking it.
edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Absolutely Human!!
"Hello Chantel, and welcome to Abovetopsecret!" We, us ATS members really appreciate when a person of topic discussion makes a personal appearance for topical discussion.
As for my inquiry with the USGS and GFP, there was no real disclosure, so I am thinking that the PTB really don't know what to think of whats going on.
One thing is for sure, this is all very unusual. I have a friend that is an ornithologist, and he is rather concerned himself. He is an avid birdwatcher and has, as his education may tell, been witness to strange things as well. He told me just yesterday that there seemed too be a major influx of returning migratory birds to our area, ones that usually make their passage and return the following season. I live in North/Central USA, SE South Dakota. When my friend see's something like this, and he has no relevant answers for the chaos of the events, it raises my concern because of his knowledge and his deep felt love for the annual migrations of species of birds.
He has bird feeders that are usually ravaged by fowl all season long and this year, there is so few visitors to his bird feeder's that he brought the issue up to me, hence our discussion of these Magnetic anomalies was started.
He hasn't been able to travel to the known birdwatching areas he enjoys do to the fact he is 72 years old and the temps are very frigid in our area. I would like to do some nature walking myself but weather and cold has hindered that possibility, not too mention a lot of snow as well.

Here is a story that came out back on January 18th in Wisconsin, they give explanation, but the owner refused to comment,"Why wouldn't he want to make some kind of statement?"


The 200 dead cattle were discovered on a farm field on 4th Street in Amherst. Sunday, the bodies were taken out in semi-loads to be disposed of.
The farm's veterinarian says preliminary results show the animals died of acute interstitial pneumonia, also known as AIP. Samples from the dead animals were sent to Madison for testing.
The vet says the steers began to die early last week, with the last dying Saturday. The animals started showing symptoms of illness and then died within 12 hours. The vet says animals didn't respond to treatment.
The herd's owner declined to comment on the situation.
Investigators say there is no threat to people or other animals. The Portage County Humane Society is investigating the deaths.
The cattle on the farm are not quarantined.


What the Vet believes

The reason I bring up this issue is because of the veritable circumstances of the preliminary diagnosis of the Interstitial Pneumonia and the correlation of the methane that gets absorbed by a cattle's digestive procedure.


Results—Concentrations of 3MEIN in lung tissues were significantly greater in AIP and BP samples, compared with control samples. Absorbance per microgram of protein did not differ between BP and AIP samples. Blood concentrations of 3MEIN were significantly greater in cattle with AIP, compared with healthy cattle or cattle with BP. Odds of an animal with AIP being a heifer was 3.1 times greater than the odds of that animal being a steer.


Abstract:American Journal of Vetrinary Research

Though the research papers basically stay on Parr with cause and effect situations of this disease, there is really no real further investigation on if there could be an outside influence such as a methane geographical rupture either in a water source or directly inhaled?
With this said, "Is there a connection with these events from the birds, Fish and crustaceans that would merit a further identifiable conclusion to land animals that hover their breathing areas just above ground level for feeding purposes, or if methane can become undetectable with such a diagnosis as the Interstitial Pneumonia being the natural and present culprit in this scenario?"
What even makes this more strange is the "Comparative Toxicgenomics Data Base" has absolutely no updates or configuration results for possible influxes or implied expedient circumstances if the animal were introduced to an external mass inhalation of typical methane, "Why no updates?"

Comparitive Toxicgenomics Data website

Just seems strange that this incident coincides with the other possible effects of either geographical tectonic plate anomalies or the possible releases of methane that May or may not enhance this type of diagnostic disease?


This is fabulous, thank you for the info. I just had a HUGE epiphany, regarding the cattle deaths and the possible effects for humans as well. Couldn't have done it without you! So excited to get the rest of the pieces put together....but either way it's huge. HUGE. Can't elaborate guys...not yet...but what do you think I'm getting at?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay
 


this is better than made for tv dramas.
i can't guess. can anybody else ?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the heifer vs. steer comment sounds like a mycoplasm pneumoniae infection.
now that's interesting. but not in a magnetic way.


It sure does....magnetic activity is earthquake precursor, so earthquakes cause methane gases to be released into the atmosphere and water bodies. Cattle drink the water eat the grass and have their faces in the dirt all day, breathing at ground level. Methane levels in those cows were way too high, and they died of pneumonia? Sounds like the methane is is causing the pneumonia. Digging as we speak.



new topics

top topics



 
195
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join