It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Understandable.

Then, I'll turn this over to the scientific community on the forum because I love opinions (more than so-called facts) but I fully understand your position.

Thanks for being real. There's hope yet!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's a list of my References:

NASA Science News Under Heliophysics at science.nasa.gov...
Heliosphere
Magnetospheres
How do the Earth and Heliosphere Respond?
What are the Impacts on Humanity?

NASA Science News Under Science News Heading at science.nasa.gov...
Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered (Dec 16, 2008)
Solar Storms Can Change Directions, Surprising Forecasters (Sept 21, 2010)
A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere (July 15, 2010)
The International Space Weather Initiative (Nov 8, 2010)
Holes in the Sun's Corona (Jan 12, 2011)
Spacequakes Rumble Near Earth (July 27, 2010)

Online Articles:
Animal Magnetism: the Amazing and Weird Ways Animals are Affected by the Earth's Magnetism/Magnetic Field-located at www.webecoist.com
80+ Whales and Dolphins Beached in Australia-located at www.treehugger.com
Gas Impact on Fish and Other Marine Organisms-located at www.offshore-environment.com

Studies/Articles you can locate online with search engine like Bing, or Google, or Yahoo:
Earthquake Precursors by Dionysios Dimakos
Magnetic Fields and Earthquakes by Anthony Fraser-Smith
Recent Earthquakes Linked to Solar Effects on Earth's Magnetic Field at inter-intelligence-communications
Wikipedia has great info under the title, Earth's Magnetic Field
Polar survey of magnetic field in near tail: Reconnection rare inside 9 RE---by Y. S. Ge and C. T. Russell at the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California-located at dawn.ucla.edu...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Although I know this is STILL asking for opinion but perhaps you can lace it in some fact but ....why do you feel the 'officials' aren't piecing this together for us?
Because to many, this is so obvious. And we know how the 'coincidental' card (in the media) is very transparent at times.

So I guess what I'm asking you is, why aren't any officials (even Geraldo for crying out loud) going on record saying (at minimum) there might be an underlying correlation to all these deaths?

We realize we're witnessing some extreme cold temperatures globally but still...that wouldn't help to explain the deaths (fish) in more tropical places like here in Florida (although I do believe that IS what they 'officially' reported)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
HUH...I wonder why this was so secretly launched ? Could it be that TPTB are checking to see just how far away
Planet X is ? so they can retreat to their bunkers......

news.yahoo.com...

Dnvrliz, very interesting tidbit. I didn't hear anything about it on the news.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

For fear of collapse of the system. All of it. And no one really wants to be responsible for popping the bubble, or possibly causing alarm. And they all have paychecks that orignate from the same people. They don't dare.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

S&F

Interesting weather woman for sure. Liked how the facts were more important to her than the hubbub. "Is there any other new releases of her on going study?" Didn't read every post in here, 11 pages is a lot...

One thing I would like to add to this thread is, I was really scientifically curious about these die offs and there locations with speculations to tremors or registering earthquakes myself, decided to get a hold of the GFP (Game Fish & Parks) in my local vicinity and they EM'd me back with a response of my inquiry to these strange going's on, all they did is give me a phone number with a sweet message of "If you wish to discuss this topic in full, please contact me at this number from the hours of Blah, blah, blah..." I also tried to contact the USGS about the strange scenarios and haven't heard a peep from them.
I personally feel we are in the age of new and strange sciences for as a species of historical recording, this is our first chance to discern what does take place during these phases of our planet. Even stranger than fiction when you add the Mayan Calendar and the predictions, because the mix of Methane and acute electromagnetic fluctuations, there may be a spark, which in turn resorts back to the Mayan cycle of "Enlightenment".

Good thread, if there are more vid's, would be willing to watch....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923Good thread, if there are more vid's, would be willing to watch....

Ask the kind weather lady to create more videos, like these ones. She is also here (Right above your reply.
).

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Oopppss!!! Didn't see that . I really didn't read all of the posts, sorry!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by Sentinel412

Oopppss!!! Didn't see that . I really didn't read all of the posts, sorry!!

Need not apologize to us Allred!

Now please.........get on that detail of rolling out that special red carpet o'ours (you know, the one we have tucked away for special occasions for special people?) and cordially greet Chantel like we planned and practiced.
And please..... spit out that gum, put on some shoes and don't embarrass us!

Chantel? I was wondering, what else have you learned about Drum Fish besides that bladder chamber? I heard/read they have an extra sensor behind their eye unlike other fish. Can you corroborate that? I'll try to find that video I was turned on to a while back.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here you go Chantel.
Drum Fish with a 'plate' behind their eye. Sensor?

I tried to find out more about this when it was first presented but I couldn't find anything. So if and when you do, please let us know!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PamelaBritton2U
I think they were referring to this. Some scary stuff.

www.solarstormwarning.com...

PamelaBritton2U, this is basically the same thing Dr. Michio Kaku was talking about on TV. Of course, he downplayed it as if this were a routine eleven year solar storm cycle that they had underestimated. But it was clear that Dr. Kaku was saying this solar storm is going to be far worse in its impact than they originally thought. But he was on TV and didn't want to panic the general public (my guess).

I wondered if History Channel's show "Apocalypse Man" was created & aired to prepare people for what is coming soon. To those "who have eyes to see and ears to hear." Someone else on this thread posted something on this show. It's very apropos -- all about the break down of civilization and how to survive.
Y2 x 1000. Scary stuff.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hi Chantel welcome to a ATS, I have already conversed with you via your first youtube video yesterday ( as electrarelic). I hope you stick around ATS even when this thread eventually dies away because there is lots of great stuff on this site and I cant tell you how many times I have seen something break here before it even registers on the msm.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Hi Chantel welcome to a ATS, I have already conversed with you via your first youtube video yesterday ( as electrarelic). I hope you stick around ATS even when this thread eventually dies away because there is lots of great stuff on this site and I cant tell you how many times I have seen something break here before it even registers on the msm.

Thank you! I plan on it! Maybe even be a familiar face around here....who knows ;p

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Honestly I put things off a bit, since I did the video. Put myself out a bit. lol But I did hear something about the drum fish eyes...just hadn't sat down to do my update yet. But I can see it's desired. So thank you all for any links or info you decide to share here. I will be looking into it all. But until I can go look it up myself, I can't say. Sounds like maybe they share light receptor molecules like the blackbirds. I've gotten a ton of great stuff today already.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

For fear of collapse of the system. All of it. And no one really wants to be responsible for popping the bubble, or possibly causing alarm. And they all have paychecks that orignate from the same people. They don't dare.

hello chantel,

thanks for coming here. and our last names sound the same, but aren't. mine is pronounced "vay" so when you said day in the first 2 videos, i thought you said vay. lol and i have a relative in arizona, female, your age group, who married into the family and is a news person. lol

so is there any way to find out from you, what you think would cause the system to collapse, all of it? are we talking a massive magnetic storm that acts like an emp or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thanks!

I know you're just a regular person and we ought not put too many expectations on you.

It's not like we're expecting some Jacques Cousteau-Yul Brynner-Carl Sagan hybrid answers but......it's just that it's refreshing to know we're posting to someone (not a 12 year old with Google on his speed dial) who has done SOME homework on the matter and for that....we're grateful.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sywardus
reply to post by SeaWind

I also like Immanuel Velikovsky's theories and read them when I was younger. They made a big impression on me for sure. I have just have a strong feeling that most of the animal deaths are from toxins released by the BP well. I saw in the news this morning that 300 red winged blackbirds fell out of the sky in Alabama, but guess what....the Department of Agriculture stepped up and said that they poisoned the birds! I'm not buying anything from now on. I think the well is causing the deaths, although I also believe that we are headed for some global magnetic problems in due time. If the well or fissures weren't sealed, it will slowly toxify the Thermohaline current and kill untold amounts of animals. Interesting times for sure but not neccesarily positive times....depending on your point of view.

Sywardus, I remember reading about Velikovsky -- back in the 1950's his ideas were ridiculed because he believed the Earth had gone thru SUDDEN catastrophic changes a number of times in the past. Back then the "Established Wisdom" said the world went thru gradual changes. Of course, now there's evidence that sudden worldwide catastrophic change has happened before,

Something is definitely happening to the magnetosphere now and it's bound to get worse in the coming solar storm. Just HOW much worse is the question.

Way back when the Gulf spill first happened, BP hired a Russian deep sea submersible to check out the Gulf floor. The report from that survey was that there was MORE than one or two fractures of the floor. That was when we saw Matt Simmons on TV saying the only way to stop the leaks was to nuke underneath the Gulf floor to try to heat seal the floor. The Russian had used nukes to stop ABOVE ground oil leaks, but it had never been tried underwater. Matt Simmons wouldn't shut up about the other leaks, and during the final capping of the well, Simmons was adamant that this would NOT fix the whole problem. About a week later, Simmons is dead.

BP also lied about the biodegradability of Corexit (there's a reason it was banned in Europe). University tests on Corexit showed that it was still toxic enough to kill red worms AFTER six months. Shrimp feed on red worms.

BP lied about EVERYTHING.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic

...But the real reason I wanted to post, when our magnetosphere or whichever gets hit by serious CME and such, our magnetosphere looks like a jellyfish, this is pointed out by certain people researching a certain crop circle. This is a Jellyfish crop circle which symbolicly predicted a solar storm, granted predicting is quite difficult, even for ET and God, especially since we can change or negate needing something to happen. I've just always really liked this CC, so I'd thought I'd dust it off for this appropriate thread, since things like solar storms can heavily effect our planet, as subtle as it may be for most...

SincerelySarcastic, thanks for the jellyfish crop circle. First time I've seen this. It just may be a symbol for a solar storm's effect on Earth.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.findlocalweather.com...

Here is another great weather related site that charts the temperature in color for earth sectors. great to monitor every few hours. enjoy all information available to you. Just sharing like i want to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join