It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I can't verify her credentials but she's very versed on atmospheric-science so.......... until proven otherwise, I'll trust who she portrays to be (meteorologist/climatologist) and find her findings very frightening.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Really good post. F&S She does a good job making confusing information more clear. I wish there was more data on how this affects humans and what impact these deaths will have on their respective ecosystems if any.

I hope we will be seeing more information on this topic in the future, as she said it is a new science and we are all learning.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wish that our Governments would Cover this topic, As the whole world is buzzing about it, and doing there own research.
But never the less Good post OP, S&F..

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks so much for sharing your findings with us. I believed the deaths had to do with the magnetosphere from the get go, even though I really couldn't explain why. This has helped me to understand better the effects of the sun on our planet and the fragile and breeched thermosphere better as well.

Just a side note, I am having the same ferocious headache/pains I experienced on New Year's Eve...I hope the birdies and fishies are boding better than I tonight!

S & F for you. I thank you for ALL you bring to ATS!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Excellent reporting - I found it very interesting when she mentioned the specific animals that have sensitivity to the magnetic field - those of which have been dying in masses. Great find OP, wouldn't mind if she put out another vid or two. S @ F

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

I have been having several almost migraine headaches and I never get headaches is this something everyone is getting or wtf / is going on//

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sharing those headaches right along with you - really bad today!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

I don't think everyone is getting headaches but a lot of people are that never had many before. Perhaps some people are more sensitive to the changes occuring, eventually I think a lot more animals and humans will feel it - I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Back when the first mass bird deaths took place, I happened to notice one of my favorite musicians complaining that her NYE was no fun due to a serious migraine and once I began reading the comments, it seemed there were MANY of her fans, including myself, that suffered from horrible pains and headaches that night.

I have had several headaches since...but tonight's is a big whammy like the one that put me in bed before midnight on NYE. I do wonder if it's related and would love to know how humans are affected by these magnetic shifts, etc...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I havent had any headaches, but i am Not sleeping much since about the New year, i had a thread going discussing this and it seems that alot of people around the globe are dealing with alot of the same symptoms.

Maybe when we start getting flooded with Gamma rays we will all get Super Powers
( I Call Super Man ) Trademark of Ricky-Bobby Inc. ROFL.

link   

It would be interesting to know why humans are effected. Might do some research on that tomorrow. Take care and thank you for your reply.

link   

edit on 20-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: Double post

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
I wish that our Governments would Cover this topic,

Oh they are alright only..... they're covering it UP. I guess we need to be more specific when wishing

Besides, the average awaken, non-conforming person (whose been paying attention the last decade) KNOWS almost instinctually whatever they say, is not true. Even if it's half the truth..... it's still a whole lie.

We have to TRY to figure this out ourselves. And perhaps the first step is to go backwards and read what the ancients wrote and 'warned' about regarding this period of time here on Earth.

The only problem with that is, we need to trust someone to interpret it for us and that's giving over too much power (and room to be wrong) so.....we gotta figure something out ourselves.

But for now just trust your instincts. That's all we've got!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I was thinking the same (about researching a bit tomorrow...gotta get some shut eye (if I can), I have a parent teacher conference in the morning...yippee! Take care of yourself as well. I hope the headache goes away soon! Mine is still throbbing, I've taken ibuprophen and a couple excedrin back & body tabs...

Citizen, I hope you get so good rest too!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

It would be interesting to know why humans are effected. Might do some research on that tomorrow. Take care and thank you for your reply.

Hey Crazy!!!

I think the mere fact that we're comprised of electrons, protons, neutrons, iron, copper and zinc etc would suggest, any magnetic stimuli/change will affect us.

And look at how Humans (animals?) are affected by the Moon. They don't call it lunatic for nothin'!

We're a complicated bunch...living in extremely confusing times no doubt!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
I havent had any headaches, but i am Not sleeping much since about the New year, i had a thread going discussing this and it seems that alot of people around the globe are dealing with alot of the same symptoms.

Maybe when we start getting flooded with Gamma rays we will all get Super Powers
( I Call Super Man ) Trademark of Ricky-Bobby Inc. ROFL.

Is that right? I thought it was just me going through....well, something. But I suppose we can ALWAYS find someone going through the same thing on a forum of a tens of thousands of people so....not sure what to think.

And although I'm getting less sleep now than EVER, I don't wake tired. I can go to bed around 2AM and wake at 6AM almost feeling refreshed. Weird. I wonder if others are going through this now.

For me this happened on the winter solstice-eve. And that's what I attributed to (at the time) but now......almost a month later, I still have the same sleeping pattern.

I'm going try to locate your thread

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join