It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Eisenhower reveals what will happen!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Someone please put this in the right category, I messed up somehow
Here is the link, couldn't find it on ATS. It's on Exopolitics.com
Link to The interview

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: Wrong Category

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

embed for you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great interview, I have seen this discussed before on ATS.

It does however remind me of or Eisenhower seems to be in the know of what I have brought forward in a thread to the forum in the past. There is a definite division between what people chose to perceive as reality and what is truly going on in the sense that there are actions being taken now to control the entire Universe, to hold hostage with the very same energy which is destroying our planet and imprisoning our lives and the life systems in general.

Take a read here and join in the discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
She does have a very positive and uplifting message to give. I know a lot of people do not accept many of the ideas presented, but I have found most of it supported from other sources and does present a view I am comfortable with. The only real problem I have with it is the reference to 97% junk DNA. I am not a geneticist, but as a software coder there is a reason for a lot of it even though we may not fully understand it purpose yet. The references to dormant functions is still a valid idea. It does sound like she has had a very intense and amazing life from other stories.

top topics

join