It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush flashing masonic sign on the back of his book.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

So you are saying they are masonic hand gestures but they don't exist in the average lodge?

That would make them non-masonic aka no relation to freemasonry. :super-facepalm:
edit on 19-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

No, I am not saying that are Masonic Hand gestures. This pre-dates Masonry. Its is proven and factual that it is in Masonic art. That is not the same as "they are masonic hand gestures".

Heres what I am saying.

It is a symbolic/sign language that has been used in religious and other art work for over 500 years. This has been studied and is documented.

This is before Masonry ever existed.

Its universal. Its not specific to any group.

but....isn't that what we have been saying since the start of the thread? this sign has nothing to do with masonry. It may have everything to do with the secret order of the charred piglet, but not masonry.

I've been saying it is not taught in Masonry.

But by association it has something to do with Masonry.

It is in Masonic Literature. In art work. Its there. Its incorrect to say "This sign has nothing to do with Masonry" - When its all over masonry art work.

Masonry claims to be Men of Religion, right? This is a spiritual/ symbolic language from my research. It has association, but not taught in Masonry.

This is what I've been saying for the majority of the thread.

It is probably only in the occult circles is it taught. And to only a select few. And/or possibly bloodline related.

Just a guess.

Im not in any "occult orders" but thats where all my information comes from. It goes much deeper than just hand signs. The hand signs represent a letter system. That probably represent something else.

I'm still learning.

I havent viewed the information yet, but he has been researching this for over 30 years. I will see what I get.

MAYBE ITS THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS CHRIST!!! AHHHHHHH... LOL

Madonna and Child with Saints and Crucifixion1260-70 A.D

JC is representing!!!

edit on 19-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
He`s possibly doing some kind of sign, W perhaps. But why does everyone assume its something bad to do a handsign? Why does every little fart cause outrage and paranoia? I dont get it.

Hahah, a 'W' .. How appropriate for him..

I dont think anyone is paranoid or thinks its bad. Or maybe im just ignoring those people.

GWB is making a symbolic hand gesture. Intentional or not is unsure. Id say intentional, just my assumption.

He may play a retard on TV, but i think he has some brains in him.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its like they're trying to advertise these symbols or something. You see alot of people doing the M.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think the assumption that he is flashing some kind of sign is a bit rash. The rumors of Bush being a mason aren't exactly quiet. He is associated with many secret societies, which ones vary with whom you speak with. I think this is just an innocent photo on the back of his book. If he were flashing some kind of sign I imagine it would be either more clever based on what I have seen in National Treasure OR blatantly obvious based on some of his public behavior.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Has the thought even crossed ANYONE'S mind that he was flashing a Skull & Bones sign? I mean that is a super secret society that basically controls the world 'n stuff. If I were a crazy conspiracy believerI think that would be the first place I would look... find pictures of known Bonesmen and see if they too have fishy hand gestsures. God stop pointing at the masons and look at the real facts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join