It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush flashing masonic sign on the back of his book.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree
If there were no such thing why did you ask for me to show you?

Because it may have prompted you to do a little research prior to proclaiming as fact that which you do not know.

If i showed you, obviously you would tell me "NO" because you already stated as fact that there are no hand signs in masonry.

You would not have been aboe to bring an image to show owing to the fact that such a handsign does not exist.

Even when a video showing worshipful master doing the same signs on video, you still deny that masons don't use hand signals.

The video you mentioned is two hours and ten minutes long. Link the relevant portion.

Maybe it isn't taught in masonry,

No maybe about it.

but masons do use hand signals...

Yes, they are called the dueguards and signs as well as the grand hailing sign of distress, none of which are depicted in the Original Post.

Doesn't change the fact that what he says is true. There is a society within a society of Masonry. He earned is right to be a 33 degree.

Oh really? Then what is it called? Who are its members? Where do they meet?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by network dude

You know for being a Mason you would think you know a thing or two about the Illuminati.

you have no idea about the Illuminati. You think you know about all the world leaders and their secret cabal of Illuminati minions and the music industry members flashing signs and bling. Have you ever studied the Illuminati? Here is a hint, the music industry throws those signs up because it SELLS RECORDS!!!!

If they are all in a club and it's secret, that's great for them, but it's not the Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt didn't run around Bavaria flashing a triangle with his fingers yelling "yea bitches! I'm down wit the Illuminati!!"

Please get out more.

WAKE UP!

Been awake for quite a few years, you?

HUH ? I said nothing about knowing ALL about world leaders. I simply stated there is..well let me say a pattern and your sir have your opinion and I'm cool with that. Also I have nothing against masons for the record. And your conduct is not what Masons are supposed to be about is it?

That said we all know that a few hand signs thrown sell records(ya right). We all know that hidden images of the God of death and Ole Baphomet live during a country music awards show that NO ONE knows about unless you go looking for it SELLS RECORDS (YA RIGHT)
. Have you ever seen a top record producer manifest a spirit in front of you or admit to satanic ritual for records sales? Maybe you have for all I know? I won't be presumptions. My worldview and Masons worldview actually agree in some areas and in other areas it's in complete opposition.

So just to recap ....It would seem you don't know. If you do know of what I speak then your hiding it. Not to offend but it seems you simply don't know of the reality of which I speak trust me it has nothing to do with throwing hand signs to sell records it is in fact very spiritual and very real. I hope you will have an open mind. I can back up what I say I can show you HIDDEN image after hidden image. So tell me how "hidden" signs sell records as a gimmick again?

Respectfully,
FG

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by 27th Aquarius

That is reaching the point of absurdity at a level it deserves scorn. Just like pretending the Longhorns sign is the sign of Satan.

I don't like Bush, but I don't have to stoop to childish stuff like this.

Exactly... Add to that, the fact that Bush is not now, nor has he ever been, a Mason... As well as the fact that he has made it known that he disagrees with their ways...

Come one, sometimes a former president holding a cup.... Is just a former president holding a cup....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i am almost certain there are numerous pictures of well known people making the pointy sign to, or maybe the two finger sign, the open palm sign and even the fingers crossed sign.

whilst i would agree that some hand signs are on purpose it is hard to tell if the 'M' sign is or not, if i rest my hand on something and relax the muscles in my hand my two end fingers fall away from my two middles fingers, naturally.

it just comes to something when i have to be aware of it because somebody may think i am a mason, thus giving them the wrong impression, as i am not.

edit on 23-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
For those who think that this is all a coincidence, think again. This crap has been going on for ages. I used to think that this was all a load of doo-doo too, but if you look at the video below, you will see that this hand-sign does have a meaning, and it's not a signal to show who's your favorite rockband.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Even when a video showing worshipful master doing the same signs on video
To be fair, you never actually linked to a video. You just mentioned you'd seen one...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Still a load of crap. It's a physiological fact that the tendons that move the middle and ring finger are not as independent as that between other fingers. Try taping your ring and middle fingers alternating as fast as you can. Then try tapping your index and little finger. You can do that MUCH faster, right? The 3rd & 4th finger are just tied together, it's just the way we humans are built.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
HUH ? I said nothing about knowing ALL about world leaders. I simply stated there is..well let me say a pattern and your sir have your opinion and I'm cool with that. Also I have nothing against masons for the record. And your conduct is not what Masons are supposed to be about is it?

I disagree with you that anyone flashes "masonic signs" for any reason other then distress. Record exec or not.

That said we all know that a few hand signs thrown sell records(ya right). We all know that hidden images of the God of death and Ole Baphomet live during a country music awards show that NO ONE knows about unless you go looking for it SELLS RECORDS (YA RIGHT)

I have never heard of this. Could you provide a video or article on this?

. Have you ever seen a top record producer manifest a spirit in front of you or admit to satanic ritual for records sales? Maybe you have for all I know? I won't be presumptions. My worldview and Masons worldview actually agree in some areas and in other areas it's in complete opposition.

No, I have never witnessed anything that remotely resembles the paranormal. I don't believe in magic or ghosts. You might, and thats fine. I just don't. Have you ever seen anyone manifest a spirit in front of you?

So just to recap ....It would seem you don't know. If you do know of what I speak then your hiding it. Not to offend but it seems you simply don't know of the reality of which I speak trust me it has nothing to do with throwing hand signs to sell records it is in fact very spiritual and very real. I hope you will have an open mind. I can back up what I say I can show you HIDDEN image after hidden image. So tell me how "hidden" signs sell records as a gimmick again?

Respectfully,
FG

You are correct. I don't know. And I don't believe it to be that way. Even the highest level masons think that stuff is bunk. And tell me how an image that you have to search for would do anything to anyone? That part always made me wonder.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I had trouble linking, but I did mention the name of the video in my first post. Here's the link- www.youtube.com...

Its actually a 32nd degree mason and at 4:16 (talking about masonic symbology) he says "and we'll get into some of the symbolism later on"... and he conviently flashes a hand sign (symbol) while saying this..

The worshipful master does do other hand signs.. And more may be in the video as I only watched less than half of them.

deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
You would not have been aboe to bring an image to show owing to the fact that such a handsign does not exist.

The imagery is in Masonic literature.

The following picture is from a Masonic Handbook. From a Master Mason ritual.

(This is unedited digital version, I enhanced the second image to show the sign he is giving)

Guy on far right doing same sign.

Maybe its not a Masonic hand sign..... but it is in Masonic literature and Masons do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The worshipful master does do other hand signs.. And more may be in the video as I only watched less than half of them.

So you're saying that the Worshipful Master learns more hand signs? My internet is really slow so its hard to see the videos.

In reference to your photo, the "horns" is not a Masonic symbol.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So you're saying that the Worshipful Master learns more hand signs? My internet is really slow so its hard to see the videos.

No, I'm not saying he learns more. I'm saying theres more in the video than what I'm posting. Plus, I didn't watch the entire video. Its boring.

In reference to your photo, the "horns" is not a Masonic symbol.

I just posted a 32nd degree Mason doing the sign, in a video about "Monsary Behind Closed Doors". If its not masonry, why is a Mason doing it in a Mason video? While hes talking about Masonic Symbology!

I have friends that are Masons that also do that same sign. Maybe all the masons that do this sign are part of another order that regular Masons arent.. That video clearly shows a 32nd degree showing the hand signs.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He is simply holding his coffee cup....at least he isnt holding the handle with his pinkie sticking out conspicuously.
That would be a worse sign in my book (but not as bad as subtlely flashing his middle finger).

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's times like these where I can't blame your average person for thinking those who believe in conspiracies are complete lunatics.

I would say I'm surprised at the ridiculousness of this thread... but after being here for a short time I'm not really that surprised by any silly theories that people will make up out of thin air, try to pass off as fact, and then bash people that don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Here's some more "M" signs

Hitler

Newton

Hitler? A Mason? Are you kidding me?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
It's times like these where I can't blame your average person for thinking those who believe in conspiracies are complete lunatics.

I would say I'm surprised at the ridiculousness of this thread... but after being here for a short time I'm not really that surprised by any silly theories that people will make up out of thin air, try to pass off as fact, and then bash people that don't believe it.

Whats so ridiculous about this thread?

You don't believe people use sign language to communicate?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Whats so ridiculous about this thread?

You don't believe people use sign language to communicate?

LOL of course people use sign language to communicate. Was that the premise of this thread? No, it wasn't. The premise if this thread is that dubya was using masonic hand signals on the back of his book. That is what I find ridiculous. Am i saying for a fact that he wasn't doing that? No, I don't know for a fact that he wasn't. Just like nobody knows for a fact that he was. That same argument could be made against ANYBODY who's fingers fall into any random pattern while holding something.

That lady is also giving a non-existent masonic "M" symbol because her middle and ring finger are closer together than her other two fingers.

Her right hand (I guess actually HER left hand, but the hand on the right side of the picture) is also making a symbol that means MASONS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD

You see I just made that up, and I'm 100% sure if I looked around long enough at pictures of masons I could find someone making that same symbol too. Doesn't mean she is actually making it, doesn't mean it actually exists, and if it does exist it doesn't mean it stands for what I say it does.

As I said nobody can know for certain either way, but I find it no more likely that bush is giving some random M symbol than the lady in the pic i posted is.
edit on 14-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
spearoflonginus.ark11.net...

The skull and cross bones has deep ties to jesuits/templars and freemasons. He can say whatever he wants, but someone walking a negative path is not going to value truth much. So anything Bush says about the masons or any other mystery school is nowhere near as important as his behavior.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

LOL of course people use sign language to communicate. Was that the premise of this thread? No, it wasn't. The premise if this thread is that dubya was using masonic hand signals on the back of his book. That is what I find ridiculous. Am i saying for a fact that he wasn't doing that? No, I don't know for a fact that he wasn't. Just like nobody knows for a fact that he was. That same argument could be made against ANYBODY who's fingers fall into any random pattern while holding something.

I'm not saying it is specific to Masons. That hand sign was used in paintings before Masonry was officially around.I posted a picture directly from a Masonic hand book which shows that sign within a ritual. A Mason on this board wanted more proof, so i posted a video and pictures from Masons doing this sign (or similar ones). I'm just as clueless are you are, but its pretty clear that Masons and other societies do that sign Intentionally.. Its in there drawings, its not a mistake.

My friend is a Mason and he used to shake my hand like I was a Mason and teach me stuff. This was about 7-8 years ago and we lost contact.. But he does the same signs as that 32nd degree Mason I posted (the "horns" as some people refer to it). So, I do know the sign is for communciations, just not sure exactly the meaning behind it, as they use it. I know that the hand sign is also a specific Mudra and Hand Seal used in energy work/meditation. Thats all I know its used for

Originally posted by James1982That lady is also giving a non-existent masonic "M" symbol because her middle and ring finger are closer together than her other two fingers.

All her fingers are separate and spread out. Its not there. I completely understand how the fingers could look like that accidentally in a shape like an 'M'. But if someone does the sign accidentally, that doesn't mean it doesnt have any meaning. But this lady has all her fingers almost equally separate.. Please find a better pictures

edit on 14-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If its not masonry, why is a Mason doing it in a Mason video?
For the same reason that hundreds of thousands of non-Masons do it in videos that have nothing to do with Masonry? Because it's how our hands are built? How many hundreds of times a day are your hands in that position without you even realizing it?

Or, maybe I need to play to your paranoid side. EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU KNOW DOES THE SAME SIGN. Look for it. They're all out to get you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join