It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush flashing masonic sign on the back of his book.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Originally posted by whenandwhere
reply to post by OnTheFelt

How does the Sign for "I Love you" prove anything ?

If you think that they're throwing up the "love" symbol then I have some beach front property to sell you in Louisiana.

WAKE THE FU@# UP!

I am wide awake , just not so paranoid that I think that there is something behind innocuous hand gestures .

Betty White flashing the sign of baphomet and being part of the make believe Illuminati , Please ! That alone shows how ridiculous it is .

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

It has nothing to do with being paranoid.

It has everything to do with being educated. Masons and Secret Societies all have secret hand shakes and symbols. This allows members to communicate with each other and know what rank they are with out talking about it. If a fellow member saw you were a mason, they would be more inclined to purchase your material, than if you were not a mason. Or member of any other secret society. They all support each other.

Watch real Mason videos (search google "Masonry - Behind Closed Doors") and you'll see all these same hand signs.

The meaning about the hand sign (being about the devil) is total disinformation.

These hand signs and others, are also called mudras, which are used in meditation and yoga for energy work.

These hand signs have more than 1 meaning.

edit on 21-1-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree
This allows members to communicate with each other and know what rank they are with out talking about it.

Rank? What 'rank' is Betty White then?

Then only way I typically notice that someone may be a Mason or not is by whether they are wearing a ring or not. I can then tell if they are genuinely a Mason by asking a few simple questions. No one flashes handsigns to determine affiliation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Masons and Secret Societies all have secret hand shakes and symbols.
Here's a hint: if they're supposed to be secret, they wouldn't be flashed at photographers...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I hear Betty White can make a mean pitcher of sweet tea.
I hope she visits my lodge.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I don't know if he's flashing a sign or not, but I think he looks a bit loaded in that photo.

The first thing that popped into my mind. Probably a combo of Old Bush Pure Coke and some damn fine whiskey in the mug

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

This allows members to communicate with each other and know what rank they are with out talking about it.

Rank? What 'rank' is Betty White then?

Then only way I typically notice that someone may be a Mason or not is by whether they are wearing a ring or not. I can then tell if they are genuinely a Mason by asking a few simple questions. No one flashes handsigns to determine affiliation.

Yes, they do flash hand signs to determine affiliation and other meanings. They also have hand shakes as well. This is not limited to the Freemasons, its with other secret societies. If you searched for and watched the video I suggested- you would see the same exact hand signs in a freemason video (made by a freemason).

So, yes... they do flash hand signs for reasons that you are not aware of. This is why its a SECRET SOCIETY - they have secrets DUUHHHHHHH

Some of the hand signs they use are also called "mudras" in meditation or yoga, used in RUNE MAGIC, and other energy work (qi gong). Because in mediation and in Rune Magic they believe they can transmit energy in specific ways with certain hand gestures and other techniques. Occultism is all throughout secret societies.

Gangs also use hand signs that are also similar to what freemasons and other secret societies use. Gangs communicate with hand signs , are you aware of that? Go search for "gang hand signs" or "blood hand signs" and you will come up with hand signs that are similar to that of Secret Societies as well as meditation mudras/rune magic .
edit on 23-1-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Masons and Secret Societies all have secret hand shakes and symbols.
Here's a hint: if they're supposed to be secret, they wouldn't be flashed at photographers...

Your not getting it

Its still a secret! Because the MAJORITY don't notice it and if they do they have no clue what it means. The meaning is the secret, not the hand gesture itself.

Secret Societies are no secret- what goes on in them IS a secret.

Just like the Illuminati symbol on the US 1 dollar bill. They throw it in peoples faces but the masses are literally too stupid and unconscious to realize it. The general population is stupid. They have been trained well.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ack! I was holding my coffee cup the same way this morning when I took out my dog. What does this mean? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
Ack! I was holding my coffee cup the same way this morning when I took out my dog. What does this mean? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

If you have to ask what it means, it means nothing

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes, they do flash hand signs to determine affiliation and other meanings.

Then show me the handsign that signals, "I am a Master Mason". After that you can show me the handsigns for Entered Apprentice and Fellowcraft and where all of this appears in the ritual.

They also have hand shakes as well.

No kidding. Everyone already knows that.

So, yes... they do flash hand signs for reasons that you are not aware of.

So, me, being a Mason, somehow is not clued in on the secret hand signs used to detect affiliation, yet you seem to have determined them all. Do you see the irony?

edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 27th Aquarius

I agree. The coffee cup is "cover".

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ha ha, yeah I was just joking. It just seems odd that a super secret society would use a hand signal so ordinary/uncomplicated. Maybe the NWO needs to hang out with gangs a bit more.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ha ha, yeah I was just joking. It just seems odd that a super secret society would use a hand signal so ordinary/uncomplicated. Maybe the NWO needs to hang out with gangs a bit more.

Some conspiracy therorists beleive the CIA started gangs... CIA was started by memebers of Skull and Bones. Another secret society.

Just maybe there is a connection...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Then show me the handsign that signals, "I am a Master Mason".

No one flashes handsigns to determine affiliation.

Is this a trick question? Are you now suggesting there are hand signs for masons?

After that you can show me the handsigns for Entered Apprentice and Fellowcraft and where all of this appears in the ritual.

In the video I mentioned earlier they are doing the same/similar hand signs. Video done by a mason, a worshipful master.

So, me, being a Mason, somehow is not clued in on the secret hand signs used to detect affiliation, yet you seem to have determined them all. Do you see the irony?

I didnt know that you were a Mason. Masons keep secrets. Nothing wrong with that. You either don't know, or keep it a secret. I have no problems with that. I'm not a mason, but have mason friends and friends in other secret/occult societies.

Even 33 Degree mason Manly P. Hall says Freemasonry is a secret society within a secret society. He's not the only Mason to state this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Is this a trick question? Are you now suggesting there are hand signs for masons?

In your post above you claimed that the signs are used to determine affiliation after I explained that Masons do not do this.

In the video I mentioned earlier they are doing the same/similar hand signs. Video done by a mason, a worshipful master.

There are no handsigns used in Masonry to either determine or display affiliation. We have grips and words.

Even 33 Degree mason Manly P. Hall says Freemasonry is a secret society within a secret society. He's not the only Mason to state this.

Manly Hall wrote the majority of his works on Masonry several decades before becoming a Mason.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You know for being a Mason you would think you know a thing or two about the Illuminati.The Music industry is over run with their puppets. And just about each one of them uses the 666 hand signal which looks like the "OK" symbol, and they use the covering one eye which stands for the "all seeing eye". Some of them throw that same "M" symbol as well. Now I'm not saying 100% that Bush is doing that in the picture but it stands to reason he used the cup to make it look natural. I mean you guys keep saying we do this sign all the time but you know what!? It's very unnatural to hold your middle finger and ring finger together in the fashion you see in the OP photo. Ah but with a cup it's just our imagination huh?

I dare you to ask me to post modern day artist flashing these symbols because I will fill up two pages with them Lets start with the big Illuminati puppet of the day Lady Gagga. Then we can take a look at Beyonce and many many others that are completely owned by them. WAKE UP!
edit on 1/23/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/23/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

In your post above you claimed that the signs are used to determine affiliation after I explained that Masons do not do this.

There are no handsigns used in Masonry to either determine or display affiliation. We have grips and words.

Manly Hall wrote the majority of his works on Masonry several decades before becoming a Mason.

You asked for me to show you a sign that signals master mason. If there were no such thing why did you ask for me to show you? If i showed you, obviously you would tell me "NO" because you already stated as fact that there are no hand signs in masonry.

Even when a video showing worshipful master doing the same signs on video, you still deny that masons don't use hand signals. Maybe it isn't taught in masonry, but masons do use hand signals, just as many other secret societies do too. Its okay because I respect your right to secrecy. Or ignorance.

And you're right that Manly P. Hall wrote his works decades before becoming a Mason. He was only 27 when publishing one of his most popular works. Pretty impressive. Doesn't change the fact that what he says is true. There is a society within a society of Masonry. He earned is right to be a 33 degree.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Illuminati hand sign your referring to does not represent "666". It represents Illuminati, but not "666".

It is said that Illuminati infiltrated freemasonry. This isnt the only instance of a secret society being infiltrated by others.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by network dude

You know for being a Mason you would think you know a thing or two about the Illuminati.

you have no idea about the Illuminati. You think you know about all the world leaders and their secret cabal of Illuminati minions and the music industry members flashing signs and bling. Have you ever studied the Illuminati? Here is a hint, the music industry throws those signs up because it SELLS RECORDS!!!!

If they are all in a club and it's secret, that's great for them, but it's not the Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt didn't run around Bavaria flashing a triangle with his fingers yelling "yea bitches! I'm down wit the Illuminati!!"

Please get out more.

WAKE UP!

Been awake for quite a few years, you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join