It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush flashing masonic sign on the back of his book.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thats actually a good point mr norton! I do the "M" sign every time im on my laptop

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by 27th Aquarius

That is reaching the point of absurdity at a level it deserves scorn. Just like pretending the Longhorns sign is the sign of Satan.

I don't like Bush, but I don't have to stoop to childish stuff like this.

That is not the hook 'em horns sign for University of Texas...well unless all these guys are Longhorn fans too, NOT!

So my question Blaine is, are you just that oblivious or are you intentionally spreading dis-info. It's an honest question. I mean I can keep going and provide several more photos.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

How does the Sign for "I Love you" prove anything ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Please click HERE.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I challenge anyone to offer evidence that any of these are masonic "hand signs".

We don't have any "hand signs".

Pure baloney. I think this should go into "hoax".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know if he's flashing a sign or not, but I think he looks a bit loaded in that photo.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please click HERE.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks captain obvious, I'm quite aware

Right back at you sweetheart Click Here

My post above stands for you too.
edit on 21-1-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I guess you could put me in the confused box. Nothing about that sign is even remotely masonic, Corinthian, buddist, Catholic, or Baptist. So what possible significance does your pretty pictures have to this thread? I mean other than the hand sign in the OP is also completely unrelated to the above?

Please teach me all about the secret hand signs that only a few ATSers know about.

edit to add: that is just proof that the Illuminati loves you. Why the hate mate?
edit on 21-1-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm sorry, please show me where I said anything relating to Masonic symbolism. My post was a reply because some very uninformed member claimed it was in support of the Texas Longhorns.

It is an Illuminati symbol for Baphomet, aka the "HORNS".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

and you learned this on ......you tube.

Enjoy the vast knowledge you have gained on the Illuminati. Share it with everyone you meet.
Let everyone know how to identify them. Just don't be violent with Illuminati members. Some of them might just be deaf people telling you they love you.

you tube.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

and don't hate on Justin Beeber. he rocks!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

and you learned this on ......you tube.

Enjoy the vast knowledge you have gained on the Illuminati. Share it with everyone you meet.
Let everyone know how to identify them. Just don't be violent with Illuminati members. Some of them might just be deaf people telling you they love you.

you tube.

Thanks for your assumptions on how I am informed, much appreciated. I also love the knock on youtube, it's a strawman argument and is completely ludicrous. Youtube is merely a video sharing medium with other peers. No more no less. The validity of content is relegated strictly to the user who posts the information. Claiming that all youtube videos are senseless and without merit is just as ridiculous as saying that all content on network/cable TV is false too.

But hey you already knew that. The fact is that there is a multitude of information pertaining to the "illuminati hand symbolism" as well as "baphomet".
edit on 21-1-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

look, I am sure you have done all kinds of "research" on the Illuminati. I mean I can really tell the way you tied Balphamet in with it and all. Don't leave out Baal though. He gets pissed when he doesn't get top billing.

balphamet

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with the conclusion of the poster of this thread. This is indeed a very well placed sign, but it should come as no surprise. It's a well known fact that our Presidents are masons.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

look, I am sure you have done all kinds of "research" on the Illuminati. I mean I can really tell the way you tied Balphamet in with it and all. Don't leave out Baal though. He gets pissed when he doesn't get top billing.

balphamet

Do you really think your attempted condescension bothers me? I could care less what your perceptions of reality are.

Just to add, if you think your wanna be masonic ties gives you any additional clout or merit on this board they don't.

By the way, I'll be sure to call you on your hypocritical self the next time you include a youtube video in your post. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
no, it's a 'w'.

He's a wookiee!!

Nah, he's a wanker

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
I agree with the conclusion of the poster of this thread. This is indeed a very well placed sign, but it should come as no surprise. It's a well known fact that our Presidents are masons.

Gerald Ford was the last one.

The list

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow, got heated in here didn't it? I don't know anything about masonic hand signals. But it does look like he's holding a mug. Anyone read the whole book yet? I'm halfways through but it was getting annoying, is it worth finishing?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

my post doesn't have anything to do with masonic ties or clout. I am talking about Illuminati here.
Straight up Luciferian, Balphamet worshiping, Baby eating Illuminati.

Please try to keep up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join