It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

We are promoting sex and masturbation. Yes! Yes! Yes!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

DUDE COME ON. you have been here on ATS for long enough to know that everyone here is the "chosen one".

Damn does this mean i have to get a new job....Is there very much oppurtunity for former chosen ones out there...and what happens when GOD gets sacked.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Ok we don't need God to answer where all the bunnies went....my friends Italian mother used to make the best rabbit stew when i was a kid....but we were never allowed to play with the bunnies.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You should already know what my question is....

So I'll just ask for the outcome...

Will I win the "Prize" I have sought for several years?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Americanist

We are promoting sex and masturbation. Yes! Yes! Yes!

lol... In certain circles it's being promoted you hold onto sexual energy in order to unlock potential. Although I'm a Scorpio, so the former is a huge temptation for me!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
any question? ok then... Gog.cough God can i borrow a few thousand..... wait make that a few billion $$$ oh and your car???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...

We are not hear to convince you or anything. We are not hear to teach you of anything. We are have for the joy of being here and for the pleasure of answering your questions. Now, have you any questions?

why does god allow those who channel him to write with bad grammar, knowing that this in itself will create scepticism in the most dilligant of believers?

-B.M

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Hear Hear... I'm a big fan of yours btw!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have never seen so many blasphemous statements and childlike responses. I # on all of you. You embarrass me, ATS and yourself. You are not worthy of a response from God.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
I have never seen so many blasphemous statements and childlike responses. I # on all of you. You embarrass me, ATS and yourself. You are not worthy of a response from God.

I'm sure God has a sense of humor like this creation along with a pristine ear for sarcasm.

Now you can go outside and play hide and go # yourself!

edit on 22-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...

We are not hear to convince you or anything. We are not hear to teach you of anything. We are have for the joy of being here and for the pleasure of answering your questions. Now, have you any questions?

Can you tell me what is my job/mission/lesson to learn here, in this life?
I'd truly appreciate it!

Thank you.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Spiff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger

well I find logic and rationality usually serve as a pretty good umbrella so you do not bother me.
Poo to your hearts content brother.

Have a nice day
-B.M
edit on 22/1/11 by B.Morrison because: grammatron interferrence...signals scrambling...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What happens to ours soals after we die....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have some more questions for god:

Is K. the right girl for me?

Will I ever have an OBE?

Which super-natural powers will I be able to manifest/unfold the most easily?

...and just to check the accuracy of your answers:

What can you say about the geographical area I live in? (as in continent/country/language/culture)

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hi God,
I want to enlighten (know what/who i am and live that freedom) RIGHT NOW. I dont want to wait for that.. Is that possible? Can u help me now?
If i can not enlighten right now...why does my free will not function in real time or in other words: what is free will worth if i made choices before this life and can not change them now. FREEDOM NOW !

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Alright then,
How old am I?
what make is my father's car?

-Naeem

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You too?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Where are my glasses ? I took them off to put my reading glasses on, and they have vanished, they are the gold coloured ones, with the broken arm. Help me and I will truly believe !

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How do you spell Supercalifragilisticexpealadocious?

Why only eighty years?

Why do I have teats?

Where are the keys to my lawnmower?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
well i'm wondering who is my future girl/wife and future parents in law and how I met them ? Give physical description, ethnicity, accent and nationality

(Oh to prove that your real describe what I look like)

edit on 20-1-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Your future is what you alter it to be. Take your mind off of it and be happy and this person will be recognized in your life. You look like the beautiful human creature that you were made to be, from our perspective.

Ah yes, the usual vague, all encompassing response we've come to expect from self proclaimed fruit loop false messiah's.

Nothing to see here folks...move along...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join