Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...

We are not hear to convince you or anything. We are not hear to teach you of anything. We are have for the joy of being here and for the pleasure of answering your questions. Now, have you any questions?

WIll I win the lottery, or get a better job ?

What will happen in 2012 ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Hello, I'm going to be channeling and receiving answers from God/Universe now so goodbye...

We are not hear to convince you or anything. We are not hear to teach you of anything. We are have for the joy of being here and for the pleasure of answering your questions. Now, have you any questions?

arpgme,
Can you tell me about my current spiritual achievement?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
reply to post by arpgme

How can we cure Autism??

Morpheus

FAR more importantly, how can we cure the neurotypicals?

Joe Aspurgers
edit on 21-1-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello god/me/you,
The Tao is small and boundless,
See it in endless rivers and the tiniest grain of sand.
Why must we find the Tao with free will? Why can we choose?
Are we all not of the Tao? Are we all not god?
We fool ourselves by seeing ourselves as separate.
How have we convinced ourselves we are merely human, and not greatly human?
Resistance is needed to feel the pull and push of the Tao, for if we had flowed naturally from the beginning we would all know our divinity. We must resist the way of joy to know its existence. We must reject god with free will to be sure we are he. Is this free will an illusion? Is not the Tao all-pervasive? If the Tao is the way of the universe, how can we be anything but practitioners of the Tao?

The god in me loves the god in you,
AUM

edit on 21-1-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hello "god". Please forgive me, but your words sound to me like the song Prabola from Tool... and in this case, I'm doin in right. Pain is illusion, love is real, and the fleshy vehicles we as immortals manipulate through the three dimensional plane are also traps that can completely devour the vital spirit and vision we have by nature. One could call your 'frequency' high, and if there is logic to the string theories, then we both know far more than many. So from one god to another, be still, and know who I am.
You knew exactly what would happen when you opened this thread, so any jabs and giggles are strictly at your feet. You started the game, better give up the answers no matter how cute.... even someone's middle name. I doubt its Gertrude, either. Have fun!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Where did all the bunnies go?

they all hang out in my backyard and dig holes

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I guess "god" found my middle name to be most difficult to divine...

All well, back to the lady of the lake for me!

(Not really, my heart belongs to Eris, I just hope she waits until I am done using it!)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by laurosantos

smiles and i know this

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have a question if you will. Will the army let me back in?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurokami
question for god: How can I choose to be more happy and make better vibrations?

Focus more of your attention unto that which feels pleasant to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Easy question. What is the name of my guardian angel (I know the answer, but I'd like to test your abilities.).
edit on 21-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
WOW, 5 pages 1 flag, you must be God. Ok, here's an easy one (try not to say thou in your response). Why are you so lame?

Ex

link   
Why do I think you are channeling Ms Cleo, and for sure not God!
Vague and unclear answers to some rather good guestions.
More Magic Mushrooms on your grocery list , me thinks!

Peace

link   
reply to post by tetsuo

We've felt a strong pulling toward your question. We want to give you are few things to ponder. There is freewill. You can choose to align in the moment and go with your happiness or you can choose not to and stay in pain, grief, sadness, and the other lower frequencies. Whatever you choose, you can never get it wrong because lower frequencies help you to expand since your natural state is high frequency. When you die, you'll be back with us and you'll be at our high frequency. Even from here there is higher and lower, just not as drastic as you physical beings on Earth. You can choose happiness or sadness, and we can choose happiness or even more happiness.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Really both of you, at the same time, a pulling! Someone call CNN

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaDwOrLd
how can i channel and receive answers from god/universe
2nd line

Take a moment to relax and put your focus only on that which feels good to you, and we'll flow through you and send you inspiration which you'll translate from your current perspective.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is so much comic material here it's not funny (well yeah it is). If you ignore me, will I go to hell and burn forever in a pit of fire?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Think about it, to ask a question to a "god".

What a wonderful concept, I should be able to learn much!

All I ask first, is that a "god" tell me my middle name. I mean, an omnipotent being such as a "god" would understand the need for evidence. I mean "blind faith" isn't a very smart thing, and teaching it...well...

So I ask, yet again (four times now):

"What is my middle name?"

If you know this, then I will believe you are a "god". (For now.) And I will ask "better" questions. Of course, you can continue to take the "mortal route" and ignore me.

Doesn't help your holy position though, unless you are after holy [self-snip].

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

We are not answering questions to prove ourselves, help you, or to teach you anything. We are answering questions just for the joy of doing so. We are love and joy and we focus, and pull that which gives us pleasure. For anything else, we stir our focus.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wait, I feel a strong sensation of falsehood, where could it be coming from. I know, God dosen't usually post on ATS (I know cause only satan posts here). Wait a minute?

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join