It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question and receive an answer from God/Universe!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Could you elaborate a bit as to why you would take the time to field questions remotely via a online discussion board where little to no attention will be paid, and relatively no difference will be had, as troubles and turmoil plague the world over with little to no guidance? Also, and more importantly, does arpgme suffer from any delusional behavior(s) that he may not be aware of? And if by chance he is aware of them, what joy does he gain from perpetrating them in a manner of hidden jest?

Please note I am 100% serious with these questions and would love coherent answers, thanks!

edit on 20-1-2011 by HomeBrew because: spelling..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
I am curious how do you know you are channeling God/Universe? What makes you the chosen instrument over someone else and how do you know you have the discernment and ability to determine exactly what or who you are channeling?

These are serious questions I am interested in knowing how you would answer these.

edit on 20-1-2011 by slane69 because: mistake

You are all channeling us when you are happy and flowing through life, it is your feeling of unsatisfactory that causes you to resist us. All of you have equal ability to translate us as thought but even if you don't we are still flowing through you in your happiest moments.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by arpgme
Originally posted by tempesillest
question for "god"

We are energy. We are uncreated. We are the universe. When you are happy and enjoying your life, you are on our frequency.

So are you saying God doesn't help the sick, poor and miserable, but only the healthy, rich and happy since they are the only ones on his "frequency?"

edit on 20-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

We do not help the needy. Help is not on our frequency. When you are aligned to us there is no help because everything flows easily to you, naturally. This is why some choose to say "the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer". We will not do the work for you. When you get happy you will be aligned with us.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
Could you elaborate a bit as to why you would take the time to field questions remotely via a online discussion board where little to no attention will be paid, and relatively no difference will be had, as troubles and turmoil plague the world over with little to no guidance? Also, and more importantly, does arpgme suffer from any delusional behavior(s) that he may not be aware of? And if by chance he is aware of them, what joy does he gain from perpetrating them in a manner of hidden jest?

Please note I am 100% serious with these questions and would love coherent answers, thanks!

We are not here to help anyone. We are here for the joy of being. Our attention flows to where we are wanting.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We do not help the needy.

Lol.
We'll if you're God then we're doomed. Have fun helpin or *chillin* (or whatever it is you say you do) with the Elitists!

Funny stuff. There's always one of these on ATS...

edit on 20-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We are not here to help anyone. We are here for the joy of being. Our attention flows to where we are wanting.

I'm sorry, but did I ask for help with anything? I simply asked some straight forward questions and thought I was going to get "answers from God/Universe" like what was stated. Feel free to try again. Oh, and on a side note, I am perfectly happy and tuned in to the universe. But I do have a personal inquiry.... So if you could answer it, feel free to do so as well!

EDIT: It seems odd that God/Universe would mis interpret my questions.....
edit on 20-1-2011 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Um, god.
You skipped me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Get used to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What are the GPS coordinates to Jimmy Hoffa's corpse?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
god, get down here n sort ur flippin planet out, its all kikin off down here!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Finally! The chicken or the egg?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but did I ask for help with anything? I simply asked some straight forward questions and thought I was going to get "answers from God/Universe" like what was stated. Feel free to try again. Oh, and on a side note, I am perfectly happy and tuned in to the universe. But I do have a personal inquiry.... So if you could answer it, feel free to do so as well!

We understand you clearly. We will offer these words in a way that it will be received by you: we are not intending to help people by answering their questions, we are here for the joy. So when the question is rephrased, or when some questions are ignored, that is our attention going only to where we want to be. It is great that you are understanding the fact that you are tuned into the universe and oh, how joyous it is...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by asuradna
god, get down here n sort ur flippin planet out, its all kikin off down here!

We are the planet and there is indeed order...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
OP you need help. You can't answer for God and he will show you how wrong you are. Are you psychotic?re you another Loughner in the making???
LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

We understand you clearly. We will offer these words in a way that it will be received by you: we are not intending to help people by answering their questions, we are here for the joy. So when the question is rephrased, or when some questions are ignored, that is our attention going only to where we want to be. It is great that you are understanding the fact that you are tuned into the universe and oh, how joyous it is...

Well played sir...

But if I may, and since I have your attention.. Could you perhaps comment on my personal inquery thats looming in my mind? I would greatly appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Health and wealth do not equate to happiness. Happiness is a state of mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Um, god.
You skipped me.

I guess you don't make him happy.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by arpgme

just wanted to erm... thank god for the post, i haven't laughed this hard in a while. but on a serious note, and others have asked the same thing and haven't received an answer, what exactly leads you to believe you are channeling the supreme being and not your dog or something?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What is my middle name?

If you get that right, I will ask important stuff "god".

Until then, I am still mad at you, "god".

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I say we ask the Mods to close this thread before we get in any deeper - just nonsense jibber jabber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join