It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an idea for a movie i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok now we all know how most people own a computer in this day of age and facebook. and there are those sites you can look people up there income address family ect. Well this movie is about a seireal killer who uses the power of these internet sites to find there family friends and there address goes there takes all of them to a unkown location and when they wake up it goes something like this you are here because i chose you. only 2 of you are getting out of this alive 1 must die. You choose witch one. In this scenario its a mother who has to pick witch son lives and witch dies and if she dosenot both die in front of her and she is let go. but she is forced to watch either way. and of course this will continue untill he is caught or maby he isint caught. leaving room for a seaqul well would you guys think of this as a good horror movie?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

the movie saw might want royalties

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
reply to post by tamenie

the movie saw might want royalties
i actually thought about that factor but for 1. its not the same plot as in they dont have to play a game to do this. and my plot is be caurfull what info gets out on the internet because if you think about it it is possibole

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not entirely original, but you could make it work, i suppose.

Someone already mentioned Saw. I thought of these, which are slightly similar in ways:

Battle Royale

Kill Theory

The Killing Room

Good luck, though. As one who works with film, you certainly could pull it off if you put your creative mind into it.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
Not entirely original, but you could make it work, i suppose.

Someone already mentioned Saw. I thought of these, which are slightly similar in ways:

Battle Royale

Kill Theory

The Killing Room

Good luck, though. As one who works with film, you certainly could pull it off if you put your creative mind into it.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)
hmm thanks btw i think i had a good plot to scare people i mean im using logic there are those sites where you can find anyones info for a price and we really cant do much to stop it so we all are potentiol victims

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
sounds like Saw and Funny Games to me; it's all been done my friend and authentic horror films without unrealistic special effects is an art hard to come by these days.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Here ya go....celtx.com...

Get started! Coming up with a treatment [movie idea] is the easy part. Writing the actual scrip takes discipline and dedication to your craft. Take it from me it's a lot harder than you think!! I'm writing for TV and most of the time it's agony even with a competent team.

edit on 21-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join