It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnia: Convincing Evidence for largest Pyramid on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Source

At the Megalithomania Conference of 2008 Dr. Osmanagić presented convincing evidence for a 220 meter tall pyramid in Bosnia, which would make it the largest pyramid on earth. Seismologic measurements by several European scientific institutes, perfect geometry and alignment at the sun and Earth's north pole as well as numerous excavations and artifacts point to an artificial creation of this structure.

Had to share this because, well, it's super cool!

Anything that goes against our current form of human history is good in my books.

I looked around for this but just found old articles and the newest thread was from 2007, it needed an update.

Just wanted to share and get others opinions on this topic, as this is a big one. It is explained fairly well in this documentary/lecture.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Excellent. Up until now I thought the largest pyramid was in China. New discoveries are always awesome!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That is awesome , I've never heard of the Bosnia Pyramid , this is the kind of posts I love......Great find

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nice find!!

Thank you for posting!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I heard of this but also debunked somewhere by the British, cant remember how long ago, but looking at these videos it is pretty clear atleast more digging needs to be done to confirm hoax or not. These videos look old, is there updates from this guy somewhere? I like the idea of it, it supports an advanced population of poeple long ago totally forgotten, reminds me of Aryan race of sorts.....

BTW I do not support Nazi claims of the Aryan race or the KKK type that clutch to this idea. I believe it was not Indian culture as well which is the general conscience of origins of the true Aryans.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

Absoluletly more work has to be done, this is just the beginning, but, evidence is evidence.

I think these are fairly recently, as in like 08, I could be wrong though, I'll go do some digging.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
flagged because I think it´s important. Here is a nice website I found

www.bosnianpyramid.com...

new topics

top topics

join