It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps Catches Great Shot Of TR-3B (Black Triangle)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great little video providing co-ordinates of how to locate the map showing the object in Australia.
I feel that it may be one our own but made possible through recovered alien tech. Just my opinion though.

www.p2pnet.net...
edit on 20-1-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What altitude do you think it must be at?

I mean it's size is massive. It's either super high up (therefore looks big in comparison to the ground), or it's some bizarre land markings.

I can't tell the difference between the two. The photographs are too low of a resolution to tell definitively.

Maybe someone can blow it up so we can take a closer look.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
What altitude do you think it must be at?

I mean it's size is massive. It's either super high up (therefore looks big in comparison to the ground), or it's some bizarre land markings.

I can't tell the difference between the two. The photographs are too low of a resolution to tell definitively.

Maybe someone can blow it up so we can take a closer look.

I don't know anything definitive about this, but it appears that the triangle is fairly close to the satellite.
But who knows?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This has been discussed several times before on ATS, it is/was an antenna that had a triangular fence around it to keep animals away from it, you can see the tracks going around it.

Here is a more up to date image of the triangle from Spot Image, it's now part of Emu Downs Wind Farm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d6ce814f34f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good morning

I just watched the video, and then went to Google maps and entered the coordinates myself and sure enough, there was the image of the triangular shaped "craft".

Am I missing something or what, and please when I say I want to believe, I really do, but does this image really look like it is anything other than a poor mans attempt at a crop circle?

To me, it does not even look airborn.

Anyway, my very first opinion/response posted on the site, thanks for your post OP.

Regards

RJF

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Any three sided broadcast tower will have three sets of guy wires and the associated three anchor points on the ground.

Smallest geometry of fence to encircle it is a triangle shape with the three guy points at each point in the fence line.

The area inside the fence will be ungrazed, so it will be darker in color.

It will form a triangle when you look at it from the air.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here is a video with directions on how to go view it for yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Sorry, I saw the words, "All News Web" and stopped reading. Everything they publish is complete rubbish. They are known hoaxers. They never got any confidential leak regarding any Wikileaks document.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nooooooooo! It's a Goa'uld mothership!!!
The Jaffa worship no false gods!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!
nice find

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
This has been discussed several times before on ATS, it is/was an antenna that had a triangular fence around it to keep animals away from it, you can see the tracks going around it.

Oh come on now Chad... you really expect them to believe that? I mean that craft has been parked there since at least 2007

never mind that you can see the shadow of the antenna... that is irrelevant.

It's actually still visible on GE 2011... just copy and paste
30° 30' 38.44" S, 115° 22' 56.03" E

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus did it!!! I KNOW NOTHING

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
Sorry, I saw the words, "All News Web" and stopped reading. Everything they publish is complete rubbish.

Well your wrong... the triangle is real. Just because they claim it's something else is irrelevant. I always laugh when I hear people just toss it out because a certain group also picks up on it.

I can imagine that when CNN carries a report of Aliens at the White House, the like of Jamie Muassen and David Icke will also carry the story... and that will make people just say "Oh it's from them, it can't be real"

Investigate before you insert foot in mouth

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by flightsuit
Sorry, I saw the words, "All News Web" and stopped reading. Everything they publish is complete rubbish.

Well your wrong... the triangle is real. Just because they claim it's something else is irrelevant. I always laugh when I hear people just toss it out because a certain group also picks up on it.

I can imagine that when CNN carries a report of Aliens at the White House, the like of Jamie Muassen and David Icke will also carry the story... and that will make people just say "Oh it's from them, it can't be real"

Investigate before you insert foot in mouth

Um, No. this isn't a solid aircraft. If it was, it would block out the terrain below, which this clearly doesn't do. The antenna explanation fits here.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I think Mr. Zorgon was saying that the triangle definitely exists on google maps, but that AllNewsWeb has identified it as a UFO instead of antenna thingie. But yeah this has been discussed many times and it certainly is an antenna on the ground. More recent satellite imagery shows the triangle is still there, just fainter.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The post of the Triangle photo is spot on with transmission tower. However, here in the Outback, I will confirm that there is some sort of real deal Triangle "UFO" activities present here in my turf. I need permission to run a "hair raising" story and I am seeking this permission. My work is more considered immigration issue,s from elsewhere. Zorgon, you have done well.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Nice to know some people pay attention

top topics

join