It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owl on the dollar bill. What does it really mean/symbolize?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If this has been discussed to much, mods you can delete it!

Is this commercial a part of the conspiracy? Did they make this commercial for the fun of it?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is every one to scared to reply!? hehe

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The Owls or the Eagles. Lets hope they call it a truths! Lets hope there is peace!

edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Messed alittle!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

Its not an OWL!

On topic we used to call it a spider in relation to the web.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Its not an OWL!

On topic we used to call it a spider in relation to the web.

It's a web with a OWL! lol

edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well i know that the elites/nwo worship a giant owl up in bohemian grove.....
2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
well i know that the elites/nwo worship a giant owl up in bohemian grove.....
2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Also the grounds around the white house has the shape of an owl. The eyes on the north side. Its getting a bit harder to make out as times goes on though due to the trees growing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Mystery Of Molech

Bohemian grove, the "dark" side, related to negatives and those who are choosing, in this holographic/universe school, to diminishing and shrinking their consciousness and they desperately need to do U-Turns and begin to strive to serve others, and love, to rejoin their Family and to actually increase unto infinity, and become the true superstars everyone is, their infinite selves/IS their Higher Self. We need to reach into and connect to our Future/Higher Self, the ones that finally the passed the test in Love and Light, and have graduated beyond this universe, and ask for everyone to wake up, for all to turn their lives around, every single being, and even entitiy that is soul in this universe, to be redeemed. We don't even let the dark side stay that way, in the long run, where there is no long, where there is no time, and all of the infinite reel of everyone's life is all happening at once.

So, I denounce all negativity, and cancel all negative thoughts and renounce all evil, in Yehsua's name. I pray for the spirit of truth and love to be with everyone in this universe school, all people and beings, of all sides, to wake up, to gain awareness and understanding, humility, and ask for light and to return home, to be able to heal, and help others, to walk away from everything that is holding them back. May everyone remember they are truly light under all the masks they wear and wake up. Thank you, Prime Creator, and Dearest Family.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Owls can see in the dark.

Owls are supreme hunters.

Owls are one of the few birds with two eyes facing forwards.

They're also really cool.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"Quote me on this...

By their own free will...they will change their ways and are the next messiahs...they shall be writen into the bible! They will spend their GOD given money on helping the world! It is prophesied!

www.amazon.com...

Moral (Ten commandments.) love is the law!

They will bring new hope and new courage to many a priest, minister, or rabbi, who gives his all
to minister to our troubled world.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I agree, real owls are beautiful. What they symbolize to the negative polarity group is not, and its very diminished. More machine than man or being, when you squash your conscience. We're in an Infinite system. We're all Infinite in infinity, like infinite fractals, where everyone's infinity is potentially equal as well, for infinity is endlessness and your endlessness and mine are the same volume and mass, there is no locality, it cannot be measured, no time, and everything is at once. We grow, in love and equality forever. But a grain of sand and a star which are equal in their infinity potential and endlessness, also both of them can be divisible unto infinity as well.

This is what choosing the wrong path means. Divisibility and shrinking of consciousness unto infinity. Many people think the dark side is cool, macho even, there is nothing cool about diminishing consciousness. It just means you're less than you were a moment ago.

There is also a lot to be said about the courage it takes make U-Turns, especially for the bloodlines and those working for them and those who have done bad things, to really really turn around what they've done and see clearly for the first time, they're not guardians, they're not doing something for the demi gods or gods, they're harming their family and shrinking forever, and they need to wake up, and start to turn this around. That takes a lot of courage, hope they start soon.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777
"Quote me on this...

By their own free will...they will change their ways and are the next messiahs...they shall be writen into the bible! They will spend their GOD given money on helping the world! It is prophesied!

www.amazon.com...

Moral (Ten commandments.) love is the law!

They will bring new hope and new courage to many a priest, minister, or rabbi, who gives his all
to minister to our troubled world.

I'm retired from being a prophet!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Owls symbolize the wisdom of choosing right from wrong amongst the constant calamity of the ignorant. Look at the sheer lunacy of the people on this site, then imagine them NOT safely nestled away with a bag of cheetos in their mom's basement, but running around in your backyard with a torch and a pitchfork looking for a reason to burn someone tied to a tree....well the master-plan worked by holding the idiots in suspense, by waiting for the answer after the next commercial break, and developing forums to allow idiots to believe their opinions matter, while at the same time maintaining the capability to monitor those who might be releasing actual secrets.

Quick answer: Owls scare away the weak pests who destroy productivity...i.e. Idiot Scarecrow. Happy Now?

edit on 20/1/11 by SpecOpPres1 because: Shaved Wombat Attack??? (Must Be Filled Out??? What because I'm an Idiot???)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecOpPres1
Owls symbolize the wisdom of choosing right from wrong amongst the constant calamity of the ignorant. Look at the sheer lunacy of the people on this site, then imagine them NOT safely nestled away with a bag of cheetos in their mom's basement, but running around in your backyard with a torch and a pitchfork looking for a reason to burn someone tied to a tree....well the master-plan worked by holding the idiots in suspense, by waiting for the answer after the next commercial break, and developing forums to allow idiots to believe their opinions matter, while at the same time maintaining the capability to monitor those who might be releasing actual secrets.

Quick answer: Owls scare away the weak pests who destroy productivity...i.e. Idiot Scarecrow. Happy Now?

edit on 20/1/11 by SpecOpPres1 because: Shaved Wombat Attack??? (Must Be Filled Out??? What because I'm an Idiot???)

Nothing here I posted is top secret!!! Every thing I have posted you can find on the internet...I do not work for any agency except the inteligent universe. (No I don't know how to spell. lol) I'm just a guy witha big imagination, who has been through allot
Maybe I am a prophet, who knows what the elite will do....we shall see. I bow before my overlords! Both the owls and the eagles. Please help the meek such as my self. Stay moral...or else! hehe
Im just a wild and crazy guy with a big heart!

Peace out ATS! I'm outa here. P.S. I'll stay sober and not joke around. haha.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Many claim our country is run by the occult/secret societies. There are the many interesting designs in our great capitol of Washington D.C. The streets in particular.

www.youtube.com...
At 46 seconds into the video you'll see the outline of the owl sitting atop the pyramid. It's everywhere.
edit on 1/20/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Related?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I was just being a smart a$$, and Steve Martin is awesome, I met him once on the tarmac @ Andrews, AFB, cool guy.

The edit comment wasn't directed at you it was the fact I had to put something in there when I jacked it up...

edit on 21/1/11 by SpecOpPres1 because: Must be filled out...NS! Thanks DikHoe

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Heres a conjecture:

The owl alludes to an aqrchtypal quality. Athena was represented by an owl because she represented wisdom. Owls "see" in the dark, and therefore an apt representation of this quality in creation. Perhaps the very subtle, hardly visible presence of it in the dollar alludes to the ultimate wisdom that devised it.

For instance, i believe that it was planned years ago by the powers that be, that the dollar would serve a purpose up to a particular moment in time, where it would be deliberately devalued and reduced to what it actually is; paper. Because the American dollar has the been the worlds dollar, its appropriate that its this fiat currency that contains a symbol of a hidden wisdom or idea that creates it . Thus, all people who carry dollars are also made to carry talismans; constant reverberations of this hidden idea.

top topics

join