It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's threatening who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Was watching an MSNBC report on how people are proposing that Facebook be used to determine who is 'threatening' who on the Internet. With the spread of information technologies to monitor, manipulate, and control everything people do just who is 'threatening' who? There can be no real freedom in such a world, so do you suppose those who don't want you to know what is going on are trying to designate those who are doing this as 'threatening'? How many people involved in the technological 'revolution' deem those of us who see through the smoke and mirrors as 'threatening' to their future? Would it be far fetched to say that those who see those of us who don't like where this 'revolution' is headed would find a way to do away with us? Did you know that those leading this 'revolution' have as their motto 'Adapt, or die'? Nice, huh! Talk about inhumanity to man!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

Threatening in what context- like cyber bullying, or people resisting the govt, or like "I am the Great Cornholio are you threatening me?"

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nougat420

Please, don't answer my question with more questions. Just answer them the best you know how. Thanks.

join