It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods love healed my mother and I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I consider myself and my mother a testimony to God being factual. And of course it is only my story, you can believe it or not.

For myself I have been healed of life threatening deases twice. My first healing was at age 8 over 41 years ago. I was born with many health problems. Asthma-allergy related, psoriases every inch of my body, Grandma epilitic seizures-daily anywhere from 1 to 5 or more a day. We was rasied in a 6 day a week chruch attending christian family. By the age of 8 the seizures were taking my life. The doctors told my mother I probably would not live more then another year. My mother brought this to the church. One sunday the entire shurch had a prayer session revolved around me praying that God release the sickness and heal me. I remember when we got home my mother sat me on the medicine chair to give me the seizure meds, saying to me you need to take this medicine just to be safe. As she walked to get the medicine I heard in my mind a voice tell me, dont worry you are healed, just as this was happening my mothers hand was about to grip the bottle of medicine, it flew across the room flying past me to shatter on the wall just to my left. I looked at my mother and told her...God told me im ok mommy, mommy I dont need the medicine. She smiled at me and said ok lifted me off the chair and told me to go change into my play clothes...never to take the seizure medicines again...As the days past by the asthma left the allergies left the psoriases left...God healed me.
Know jumping forward to 2005. My mother had by this year been diagnosed with COPD for about 6 years, I was invovled in a auto accident which sent me to surgery for spinal damage. The surgery happen a few months after the accident. When I went to have the pre surgery test, blood xrays the doctor found emphasima.
Lets jump forward to september 2010 when my sister 1 year older then me passed away at home from a chest cancer, we found out 2 weeks before she passed she had this cancer. I flew in from montana to california to be with her at home with mom and younger sister and hospice care. She passed away exactly 19 days after she was diagnosed. When she was passing that last 20 minutes she started glowing, she turned younger, all the cancer marks started to clear away. jsut at the moment of death Iwas on her left side leaning over her, holding her kissing her, my mother was standing next to me holding her middle body laying her head on her chest area. My younger sister was on the right side hodling her hand with her other hand inder her head. My sister suddenly emitted this glow so bright, I can only discribe this like what happens to a light bulb just before it burns out, it gets real bright then its gone...This is what happen to my sister...I suffer from stress migraines and last month I had to have a 100 point exam and test to find out they are stress migraines, ok so I was the terrified to have the xray on my chest whinning about not wanting it, I was told if I didnt do it I would nto be seen anymore, reluctantly I agreed. Before the xray I told the doctor, there is something i have never told you, I was diagnosed with emphasima in 2005, a bit irritated they told me, why woudl you keep that from us, I told them because to find out it has gotten worse is like signing my death certificate. Xray done, im waiting with sweat rolling all over my body, she enters the room a bit confused in the face xray in hand, you do nto have emphasima, who told you this. I told her 3 doctors told me this, i never beleive the first 2 diagnoses I always get 3 opinions, all three told me this. She told me you dont have emphazima, I had her do 2 more xrays because something obviously went wrong. 2 more xray and she convinced me I no longer have emphazima
Back to the a few days before my sister passed, I was having difficulty breathing went to a walk in clinic got the nromal inhaler...used it steadily until she passed.need it ...After she passed without realizing it I was breathing normal...
Know keep in mind my lungs were progressively getting worse, I was on many differnt emphazima meds to keep me breathing halfway decent...
My mother who HAD copd went to the Doctor for her yearly pulmanary test to see how much worse she was getting. She was on 24/7 oxygen, countless medicines...Doctor calls her back in 3 days ago stunned with the results. Gayle, your oxygen has went from 49% last year to 98%. The doctor has taken off all the oxygen and all but one asthama medicine, it is the bronculator inhaler, just incase..
Co-Incidence. nay, Miracle YES...
Ok so why woudl GOD do this for us...heres the clue...We pray directly to GOD, We do not pray indirectly to jesus. I beleive jesus brought a great message for us to learn to be right so when we die we can be with God.
God is who you ask for help, God is who we thank for our lives. God made me God helps me.
Thank you God for your loving hands.
edit on 20-1-2011 by prexparte because: spell check

edit on 20-1-2011 by prexparte because: more spell checking

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

That's a great testimony., people don't realize how real God is. When you pray to Him He really listens. Just because He doesn't always answers prayers doesn't mean He's not listening. God bless you!
edit on 20-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Im think people are unwilling to pray directly to God because man has lost faith in himself, and maybe even God. Thank you for your kind words

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So god is a being that gives his most devoted followers horrible, life threatening diseases and only heals then when they get on their knees and beg him?

Praise the lord!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

God does not give us these deases, I beleive it could be the negative in our life, also called lucifer-satan. Places these aweful deases in us, ( however to note we also give ourelf deseases, my mother got emphazima from smoking god did not do this to her) It is God who healed us.
I do understand many people dont believe this is possible, and even try to blame God for our illensses...As I noted in my introductory story, I realize there will be unbelievers, but this is ok, because there will be some who know it is real...
I need to share this miraculous healing we need to remember how great God is if we just truely believe in his powerful love...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

ANd for the records, I never went down on my knees....I never asked for this recent healing, it happen when my sister passed away...What I did ask God, please dont take me before you take my mother...God already knew she is weak in heart, I further said to God. If one more of her children die she will surely loose faith in you...this sister is my mothers 4 th child passed, moms first 3 were under 1 years of age...back in the 60`s

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Lets face it,God is not really that great is he,if Satan is creating all these diseases/floods/hurricanes/earthquakes/starvation, killing millions every year and God shows up once in a blue moon and saves a few so called chosen ones,ignoring the rest of his millions of followers!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Lets face it,God is not really that great is he,if Satan is creating all these diseases/floods/hurricanes/earthquakes/starvation, killing millions every year and God shows up once in a blue moon and saves a few so called chosen ones,ignoring the rest of his millions of followers!

I never said I was chosen. I am blessed yes..A follower is what? A true believer or someone who is following for the sake of the religion? what is a follower? I would truely like to know...I do not consider myself a follower...I am a believer, I know God is real, I know if we truely believe God answers our prayers...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

For myself I have been healed of life threatening deases twice. My first healing was at age 8 over 41 years ago. I was born with many health problems.

You believe that god created you, therefore, he is the reason you were born with those illnesses. Yet you thank him when he 'heals' you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
what more can i say God is great

its just a pitty all the blind and closed minded people on

here that think they have all the answers cant see that

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

One sometimes must see things in context. Still it's a persons will to do evil. Justifying is a different issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

God does not give us these deases, I beleive it could be the negative in our life, also called lucifer-satan.

Why do you think that? Why is it so obvious that god is the one healing you but not that he is the one hurting you in the first place? Surely he created these diseases.

And even if he doesn’t give you them, he does have the power to cure you but won’t unless you believe in him and beg him to do so (that’s how I would characterise having to actually ask an omnipotent being for help)?

Why does a Christian deserve to suffer less than a Hindu or an atheist?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The idea that lucifer or satan causes disease is completely absurd. We know that diseases are caused by microscopic pathogens or by genetic defects/mutations. Like I said in my last post, it is your belief that god created you i.e. he gave you that specific set of genetics, therefore any genetic disease that you get is his fault by your logic
edit on 21/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Though your faith blinds you .....

it was also your faith which allowed for these miracles, ..... because only by allowing yourself to believe in a power greater than yourself could you fathom miracles to exist.

most men believe themselves incapable of such things, and require something outside of themselves to create "miracles".

god does exist, not in the traditional sense, ......

but it was never him, ..... it was you all along.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Your post reply gave me a chuckle because, the fact is I am not christian, I claim no faith anymore..Im just me mingling in life. Going to the creator when I am lonely or ill...when I want to thank him for the beauty i see, or the great deeds i hear that people acheive...Im sorry I irritated people, however my story is mine in mine eyes...If only people could uinderstand God created us, then set us free, this free is called freewill. we cerate our illness our mishaps in life...God is the one who changes our ways....It is truely not that difficult to see...believe we haev a creator and your life will alter in such a way, I cannot even find the words to discribe what true belief brings...peace...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Though your faith blinds you .....

it was also your faith which allowed for these miracles, ..... because only by allowing yourself to believe in a power greater than yourself could you fathom miracles to exist.

most men believe themselves incapable of such things, and require something outside of themselves to create "miracles".

god does exist, not in the traditional sense, ......

but it was never him, ..... it was you all along.

In part I understand your logic you share in truth dont truely believe, adn it is the reason I believe so many many suffer when infact there is a way out ...I do believe God is within all mankind...I also believe the unbelievers lost touch with this God sense, even the so called believers ...They get ae illness and blame God...And herein is my point...I dont loose faith in God, therefore I can be healed...You hav given me new insight to cosnider which i will...However I shall never deny to myself Gods loving hands has helaed me more then once...You have to consdier at age 8 I was healed from faith...Does this not have a place to be considered in yoru thoughts? How at age 8 could my inner self heal me? at this age we dont understand our inner self...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Your post reply gave me a chuckle because, the fact is I am not Christian

Whatever you call yourself, your god healed you because you prayed to it, the implication being that those who don’t pray aren’t healed. How is that justifiable? It’s quite a petty god that favours people based solely on whether they worship it or not.

we cerate our illness our mishaps in life

Really? The 8 month old created his own leukaemia? The woman with Down’s Syndrome who has the mental age of a six year old brought it on herself did she?

Why do you believe god heals people but didn’t create disease? That’s a bit arbitrary isn’t it?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You have to consdier at age 8 I was healed from faith

Thats the point, .....

You dont have to understand faith to have it.

It's " with faith the size of a mustard seed, ye shall move mountains"

not " with faith in god the size of a mustard seed".

People do these things everyday, some realize it, ... some do not.

Religion IS the very thing which has seperated mankind from god, once they believed to have found the ultimate system, ... they turned off their ability to learn for themselves. Spirituality and understanding do not halt once you write them down in a book.

There is no guide for the unfathomable.

Jesus attempted to illustrate complex multi-dimensional concepts which simple men of the time could understand, ...... but yet even today, most people havent the slightest clue on what he was actualy speaking of. Christians have become the very thing jesus railed against.

top topics

join