It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US Navy Admitting Having Free Energy Technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Hey sorry, just got home from a long drive from work - that's pretty much it but there's a lot of sites teslacoverup.com is another the parts are really simple parts, you can everything at a hardware store and radio shack, there is also youtube videos showing small scale versions, I have no idea how to embed so you have to do the searching but I would recommend learning about electrical circuits and high voltage if you don't already if your planning to play.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Let me know how it goes, I've been wanting to try building but zoning makes it impossible.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"free" energy is either a misnomer [as in something for nothing/free lunch] or misunderstanding [meaning ambient/from the air/ether].

as another poster pointed out re 30ft antenna nothing much is stopping us from generating our own electricity for "free"[initial investment required, pays for itself quickly], except the TCOTBIP violent disapproval.

hell with all the radio/video/wifi around you could probably power small devices [not sure about orders of magnitude]

any body remember the superheroes Airwave
and the supervillian Blackrock?

Free-electron laser: FELs use a relativistic electron beam as the lasing medium...wiki,wiki
185.000m/s by the way,speed of lightning instead of light, pesky thing called mass
will still pack quite a punch though

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
"free" energy is either a misnomer [as in something for nothing/free lunch] or misunderstanding [meaning ambient/from the air/ether].

as another poster pointed out re 30ft antenna nothing much is stopping us from generating our own electricity for "free"[initial investment required, pays for itself quickly], except the TCOTBIP violent disapproval.

hell with all the radio/video/wifi around you could probably power small devices [not sure about orders of magnitude]

any body remember the superheroes Airwave
and the supervillian Blackrock?

Free-electron laser: FELs use a relativistic electron beam as the lasing medium...wiki,wiki
185.000m/s by the way,speed of lightning instead of light, pesky thing called mass
will still pack quite a punch though

The bigger problem here is the whole "open system" idea in the theory of thermodynamics along with entropy.

Entropy, is technically energy lost from the system, but if the entire universe is the open system, energy for our needs is infinite and free. The biggest form of entropy is heat, and there are systems being designed to capture heat from car exhausts and re-use it as electrical energy. Where does the heat go? Back into the universe, earth, wherever... the giant open system of the universe has infinite amounts of energy in it, we just need to figure out how to better tap into it. Electrons are everywhere at all times... I'm sure we can harness them with the right understanding.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join