It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Admits to Killing 100S of Birds!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

but then they would have to have other countries come clean about the plot too get the people all hyped up about there
fake dead mass plan who knws, this was all staged more than likley! just to trip people out scare them , to fit in with some future false flag
edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
well there you have it one mystery solved! www.huffingtonpost.com... i bet they killed the rest also

Mass fish death had been report in Arkansas, Maryland, Chicago, New Zealand and Brazil, and 40,000 crabs washed ashore beaches in England.

Another one solved too: The 'mass fish deaths' in New Zealand was a result of illegal dumping of an over-quota catch.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

look in too the gulf of Mexico sea food and how it is tested, by smell why no dna or chem testing oh ya take to long and show just how poisonous the gom is "my caps does not work so for give me if you do not get it at first" yes the food industry is in need of making money but going by what the gov says is ok for you to eat just makes me wonder, i for one do not trust them.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

can u link that?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As its said "we dont believe you you need more people" not directed at you OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
BS detector just went off. They are now 'owning up' simply to bury the issue,big fail USgov.
See when they say things like this ppl will just accept it,ok time to move on nothing to see hear, its just our gov doing a bit of house cleaning.
Now the question i would ask,is how did they administer the poison without other animals being poisoned as well?

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

well if they were using this admission as a cover why not admit to more?

link   
reply to post by matrix12

And your water
oh yea food too!

Get a greenhouse, grow your own food and get a reverse osmosis water filter if it really bothers you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

i have a great water filtering system,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sorry new at this, I wasn't refering to you, I was agreeing about what you said about the sky, and I just wanted to add the food and water thing too! Just bought the water filter about a year ago and changing the filter once a year will show what kind of crap is in our water, it's pretty nasty.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

well if they were using this admission as a cover why not admit to more?

Because they cannot prove how the other creatures fell in other countries. Like the turtle doves in Italy for example. I think its used as another member posted to calm the American public down. Also it would take better stories to cover the other animals, so its better to pick the easisest situation to explain away a couple hundred birds. The octupus seals-crabs im sayen how did they kill them or did they even kill them?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

there is at least 2 new stories a day i bet there are some new deaths today im going to go look

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is a lie...there is no way a small amount of poison killed the millions of animals and fish around the globe.And you all are falling for it.THINK PEOPLE THINK.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

im not falling for it lol, im still skeptical and my mind is open, they only admitted to one event of 200 so if that was a cover story then they would admit to more , and plus it would be coverd by more media outlets not just the post,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well I guess one case solved but there's the issue of the other deaths. Why they did it. What results they were hoping to find after poisoning the birds.

Still seems odd regardless.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

yeah big events in the media havent been adding up at all!!! every since the newyear we have had one weird story after another, and its not getting any less stranger, they want us in a state of confusion, as they keep hitting us with these strange stories,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

why would the government just kill birds it makes no sense. I'm sure there is a much bigger picture here and they don't want to tell us. Why would the government poison birds? What purpose would that be. Something doesn't sound right and there is much more than just 1 area so are they trying to say that all the birds and fish dieing are from poison? Maybe from the spill in the gulf but they don't want to say that because they want everyone to believe that it is all gone.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cav01c14

My mistake, I must of went with the info I read from neopan100

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

another poster said they poison them because they are a nuisance , but who knows if they start admitting to more of these events then ill know something is up

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds fishy to me. What was the purpose, why wait so long to confess? It seems to me this phenomenon was happening around the world. I think the govenment needed to come up with something to cover up the real reason. Typical.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join