It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todd Palin sex scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There's an old saying that goes something like show me a beautiful married woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of boinking her.

From the people who told you Tiger was chasing tail, and John Edwards was a naughty naughty boy comes a story that the husband of the half term Governor of Alaska is getting some on the side.

The Alaska bloggers are all over it

An outstanding link farm to everyone talking about the story.
National Enquirer link

Political bloggers are digging into incredible claims that the "First Dude" - father of the couple's five children - cheated on his wife with a female massage therapist who was busted for prostitution! The scandal not only has the potential to sabotage Palin's possible 2012 White House bid, but also threatens to destroy her marriage, sources say.

edit on Thu Jan 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: to replace crass title

edit on 26-1-2011 by Gazrok because: corrected title

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

This is what happens when you speak out of turn to the "TPTW" and refer to them as using "Blood Libel". And the media is owned by all Jewish people.What Sarah Palin said, them are fighting words to the media and press. And now your going to watch her plummet, just like another typical Hollywood Actress.

en.wikipedia.org...

Blood libel (also blood accusation[1][2]) refers to a claim[3][4][5] that religious minorities, usually Jews, murder children to use their blood in certain aspects of their religious rituals and holidays.[1][2][6] Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme in European persecution of Jews.[4]

The libels typically allege that Jews require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover. The accusations often assert that the blood of Christian children is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made to account for otherwise unexplained deaths of children. In some cases, the alleged victim of human sacrifice has become venerated as a martyr, a holy figure around whom a martyr cult might arise. A few of these have been even canonized as saints, like Gavriil Belostoksky.

In Jewish lore, blood libels were the impetus for the creation in the 16th century of the Golem of Prague by Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel. Many popes have either directly or indirectly condemned the blood accusation, and no pope has ever sanctioned it.[7] These libels have persisted among some segments of Christians to the present time.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
reply to post by adept2u

This is what happens when you speak out of turn to the "TPTW" and refer to them as using "Blood Libel". And the media is owned by all Jewish people.What Sarah Palin said, them are fighting words to the media and press. And now your going to watch her plummet, just like another typical Hollywood Actress.

en.wikipedia.org...

Blood libel (also blood accusation[1][2]) refers to a claim[3][4][5] that religious minorities, usually Jews, murder children to use their blood in certain aspects of their religious rituals and holidays.[1][2][6] Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme in European persecution of Jews.[4]

The libels typically allege that Jews require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover. The accusations often assert that the blood of Christian children is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made to account for otherwise unexplained deaths of children. In some cases, the alleged victim of human sacrifice has become venerated as a martyr, a holy figure around whom a martyr cult might arise. A few of these have been even canonized as saints, like Gavriil Belostoksky.

In Jewish lore, blood libels were the impetus for the creation in the 16th century of the Golem of Prague by Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel. Many popes have either directly or indirectly condemned the blood accusation, and no pope has ever sanctioned it.[7] These libels have persisted among some segments of Christians to the present time.

how is palin's husband cheating on her related to blood magic. (my understanding of what your saying)

Can you please provide the link to the quote she said that might have lead to her being the target of jews...

The owners of the examiner is/are jewish. You have that link?

I am not being mean but I am curious over the statements and the evidence that led to those conclusions...

I am left confused otherwise.

Thank you for your time
edit on 20-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: ty

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If there is any truth to this report, I'm sure the left will be blamed for Todd's infidelity. Sarah will put out a statement that she, again, is the victim of a far left conspiracy. By the way, Fox News has said nothing about this report.

new topics

top topics

join