It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE, The White Light [WRAP]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not many people say they've been to the "other side", yet, such an inconceivable notion that requires much attention, my story goes back to July 20th 2010, a 'life' i'll never forget.

Perception comes at a cost. A cost of not seeing another persons perspective. Who can say they've seen through the life of another, unless they relate to you, how can you know exactly how another thinks, in all honesty, can you be certain you know how another person feels, thinks, or dreams?

"Time to go to bed love", stated my wife. Its a little early, but she has a big day tomorrow, her second day at work. She scored an awesome job at the local hardware store. "I love talking to people" she said one day, made her a perfect candidate for such a position.

"I'll stay up a little longer" I said as I was laying comfortably on the sofa. "I'll just catch the end of the news" I added....

I placed my head on the arm rest, and started to relax, i could feel my heart beating and my head started to pound a little. I started to rub my temples but the pain was getting a little stronger. "Run it in circles" I told myself. It started to sooze. The soothing impulses of my heart rhythm were making its impact, and I started to count the beats, almost felt as I was in a trance induced state.

As my fingers were circling my temple, i started to cut across the centre of the circle and start again. "Wow, imagine doing this forever" I said to myself.

I started to count.

Finger cut across the centre of the circle, and I run around the diameter and counted the equal length around the circumference.

"1, 2, 3" then I cut around the diameter again.

I started to go into a tangent of thought, I realised I had two voices going in my head. The counting, and the thought of what I was actually counting. "You're counting PI" I said to myself.

"1, 2, 3 - 1, 4, 7..." so the sequence started.

The pain started to subside, but I was locked into this forever going counting pattern. As I was rubbing my temple, counting the sequence, and realising I was locked in a semi trance, I tried to get up, but couldn't. I then started to realise that I was vocalising my words, but no words were coming out my mouth. I continued to count.

Chapter 2:

"Can you be quiet"
"Oh god, not another day"
"Mmmmmm time for coffee"
"Can you shut that dog up, I'm trying to sleep"
"Awesome, gym time".

These are the voices I heard and there were MANY more. They were familiar, I recognised some as my neighbours, and others as friends who live on the other side of the world, although I haven't talked to many of them in a while, I could their their voices as they were waking up. No. They weren't saying it, they were thinking it, and I could HEAR it as my own thoughts.

I stared to follow the twighlight, there was no sun, and no stars, and no moon. I flew over to my house, and could hear the dog barking.

"Can you shut that dog up, I'm trying to sleep" I told myself, words did not escape my mouth. looked around, and I was on the other side of the bed, my wife was not next to me either.

As I slowly started to wake up, I realised that Rod wasn't next to me "Hes on that damn computer again" I thought. I dawdled outside to the living room, and saw Rod laying on the sofa, with the TV on. "Are you alright" I said.

Nothing.

I went over to him, and he was mumbling to himself, he's looking a little strange, what in the world is he doing on his head?

I made a coffee and quickly got read to go to work.

As I prepared myself for the day, I noticed that Rod hadn't moved much since last night. I nudged him, and nothing. "I hope he wakes up soon" I said to myself". I grabbed the keys and rushed to work.

Chapter 3:

I zoomed over to where my daughter was born, Armadale hospital. That was kinda cool to see I thought to myself.

As I looked for the birthing suite, I noticed a woman wearing the same outfit my wife wears to work. I saw her go into another room, and I quickly passed her.

Around a few corners and I was at birthing suite. I entered a room and a mother who was giving birth was screaming her lungs out. She was giving birth....

Chapter 4:

I saw a light. It was artificial, it was bright, and it was getting cold. I don't remember much, but I knew i was dieing. I tried to breath but couldn't.

I knew I wasn't ready to die. I didn't want to leave my family behind.

The light was getting brighter. I could hear voices, the light was huge, and it was terribly cold, I screamed, I didn't want to die yet! I pulled back. I started to feel warmer, and the voices soothed.

"I don't want to be here" I said to myself "Take me back" I said.

Chapter 5

*SLAM*. I startled out of my counting.

It was broad daylight. What in the world? I looked around me, my hand was on my head, and my finger was pressing into my temple. I got off the sofa, nearly fell over as I tried to get up. I walked to the phone, picked it up and dialed the emergency number. I don't know why, but I did

"Police, Fire or Ambulance"... stated the operator.

"I'm dead" I responded.

There was a slight pause.

"Connecting you to ambulance now, please hold the line".

I don't remember much more..

Chapter 5:

I awoke in a familiar yet disturbing environment, I was in a hospital ward. My wife was by my side, she was reading some magazine, and looked over as I groaned.

"Hey, love" she said "how are you".

"Yeah alright" I croaked, "What am I doing here...".

My wife looked a little perplexed, "You dont remember?"

"Remember what?" I replied.

"How you got here" she responded.

At this point, my memory was coming back.

"I called 000" I said.

"Do you remember what happened?". "No I said".

I could hear crying and a bit of conversation between the nurses about the situation.

The nurse came to see me, and checked my vitals.

"Whats going on" I asked.

"With who" the nurse said with a comforting smile.

"Next door", I responded.

"Oh darling, nothing for you to worry about" my wife interjected "We have to get you sorted out, thats the main thing".

After a few hours, the rumours got to my room. A baby died as she was being born, the commotion was that of the gossip of the child passing.

Over the next few months, my memory started to come back, I suffered a stroke that night.

I was dieing that night. However I came back. I realised after a while, I was being born as that little girl, and because I didn't want to leave my body, the process of crossing over didn't appeal to me, so the child died, and I came back. I was that little girl being born. I said I didn't want to die, but I did, that little girl died, that was me.

The artificial white light was the birth process as I was exiting the womb. That is what I figure people see during a near death experience. Its not the end of the life, but the beginning of a new one.

Im a Marty
Rod
edit on 11/1/20 by Im a Marty because: Grammar

edit on Jan 20th 2011 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I can relate to this story..you did a great job and thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
the one below, nothing here
edit on 22/1/2011 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wan't to post something meaningful here but I'd screw up! - really I have to read that a few more times Rod.

Originally posted by Im a Marty
These are the voices I heard and there were MANY more. They were familiar, I recognised some as my neighbours, and others as friends who live on the other side of the world, although I haven't talked to many of them in a while, I could their their voices as they were waking up. No. They weren't saying it, they were thinking it, and I could HEAR it as my own thoughts.

This that right there, neighbours behind computers that I like that

edit on 22/1/2011 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The end of the story left me quite shocked.

It's hard to say more about it without spoiling it for others so I will just say that I really enjoyed reading it

top topics

join