It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it crazy to fight for someone you love?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
dup post
edit on Sat Jan 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Wyn Hawks,

But we have to understand here....Mblah is the only one in this whole wide world who has ever been in real love. We have so much to learn from her here. We are blessed to have such a wise member here to teach us. Teach us, Mblah. Teach us how to fight for love.

Why are you even coming in my threads? You don't know the meaning of how to love. Don't make me tell the entire site what you really did.

Yeah you need to learn a lot about relationships..

Oh and most of you are just trolling because you have nothing else to do.

Nobody will change my mind and nobody will get it

It's amazing how people think they know everything about something or someone. Just because you did something some way doesn't mean everyone else does....and I can tell you for a FACT I am NOT like any chick out there. I am not the one you men all seem to complain about. I am one of the good ones that you guys say you want yet freak out when you have it. It's amazing....and my man is one of the good guys who has been burned by the women most of you hate so much. I get him and what he is feeling and I won't just let him continue to think the way he does. He has no reason to, he is a wonderful man and needs to know I am here for him good or bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

blah blah blah...

what do you think you are an expert on my life or his...um no.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Oh and most of you are just trolling because you have nothing else to do.

Nobody will change my mind and nobody will get it

Nobody here is trolling, as far as I can tell.
Most are trying to give you advice.... some are trying the "tough-love" approach and some being a little mean.... but nobody is trolling.

Anyone who has ever loved someone.... anyone who has ever broke up with someone..... anyone who has ever been rejected.... all these people will "GET" it.

You need to understand that.

You are not alone in what you're going through.... you're not the first person ever to feel the way you do or have the same experiences.

You may feel alone and think lashing out is justified, but you're not and It's not.

. It's amazing....and my man is one of the good guys who has been burned by the women most of you hate so much.

He's not "your" man.... he's made that clear.

You need to understand that.

is a wonderful man and needs to know I am here for him good or bad.

And just writing to him or calling on the phone wouldn't suffice?

I'm sure he knows that you're there... if HE wants to talk, he'll talk to you.
Give him time... let him make his decision, don't pressure him and don't follow him around.

It may sound romantic to you.... it may be what they do in the movies, but this is real life... and you could get hurt.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes Jess is trolling...sorry you don't know that situation but YES she is

Also you don't know me or him so your opinion doesn't matter.

It is really sad that there are so many negative people on this site that wouldn't do the same for someone they loved when they know the love is the same. Do you really think I would go somewhere to talk to someone if they didn't feel the same way? Just because he got spooked and is doing what he feels keeps him from getting hurt doesn't mean a thing. You people don't know our conversations about anything so your opinions are of no importance to me.

I am not making anything up about him or I. He is a great guy and sorry if the majority of you will just settle and not do what you feel in your heart...Guess I am one of the few people on this planet with an actual heart.

So many of you on here are bitter, angry and against relationships anyway so why even come into a thread on them and make an opinion when you don't even like them?

So all of you bitter betty's can just go away because I really don't care what you have to say. I will do what I feel is best for both of us. Imo you dont give up on someone you love esp under the circumstances I am in and nobody on here, well maybe two, know's everything.

And no writing and the phone do NOT work...again nobody gets the damn point. It doesnt matter that he is in Europe, he just happens to be there. IF he were here I would still see him. FACE to FACE is best, you can't see or understand many things via internet and THAT Is what is wrong with this world. People don't interact anymore, they just use the internet...Back in the day people faced each other to discuss problems, they didn't email.

So back off
edit on 1/22/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Love is Love. If there is no connection, and its one sided then you will have to fight for it. But do you really want someone that you have to fight this hard to keep? In the end your happiness and the happiness of the other is what is really important.

Resentment, anger, and the like is what causes so much failure in relationships now. You are beautiful inside and out, and deserve someone who can see that. Fighting is for boxers, not those who want love.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Also you don't know me or him so your opinion doesn't matter.

That's fine, but don't post your crap on here then.
Don't post your personal stuff on a public forum asking for opinions and then bitch at people for giving their opinions.

Your situation doesn't matter...but as a human being and a decent person, I felt compelled to respond and try and get a better understanding.

I have now and I believe that YOU are the issue.

As does almost everyone else on this thread.

What does that tell you?

It is really sad that there are so many negative people on this site that wouldn't do the same for someone they loved when they know the love is the same.

If he felt the same way, you wouldn't have had to make this thread.

Do you really think I would go somewhere to talk to someone if they didn't feel the same way?

Er after reading all your replies in the several threads you have going.....er.....

YES!!!

so your opinions are of no importance to me.

Well that's great... and It's these kinds of responses, not only to me but almost everyone on this thread, that tell me that you have a problem.

You totally contradict yourself..

You posted this in PUBLIC??? Do you see the irony.... the contradiction?

HELLOOOOOO???

So many of you on here are bitter, angry and against relationships anyway so why even come into a thread on them and make an opinion when you don't even like them?

I've seen one person, andy1033 or whatever his namer is.... who is bitter and angry.
Most others actually seem to know a little something about human nature and the nature of human relationships.... unlike yourself.

Anyway, you're deluded and starting to annoy me.

Have fun and I hope it works out... and I mean that, despite your blatant rudeness and hostility, I wish you nothing but happiness.

Take care

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I said in her first thread she was pissing in the wind coming here, and talking about this stuff.

Wouldn't it have been better if you spoke to people on facebook?

Maybe thats the point people are trying to make. Like i said in first of your threads about this, that here people come to be stimulated by threads on topics really not to do with anything with people as what facebook is for. Alot of us never put energies into what your talking about so we do not care for the most part about love or relationships or what ever.

Your asking alot coming here after you see what the board is about, to get a response on here about your issues. Like i said on the other thread you made, your better off in a board with a more feminine tone, where this sort of thing is discussed alot. Like others said also the agony aunt column in your paper would be better than coming here, and i think you understand that now.

The focus of the board members is not into what your talking about, so your going to get alot of trolling. Alot of the web and boards are compartmentalised, and if you talk about a subject on a wrong board, your going to get alot of trolling. If you understand the web, you will see this is true. The web is massively segregated in a way, but also brings people together.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, this is BTS. We talk, we laugh. Sometimes we cry late at night. ATS and BTS are completely different forums, and the subject matter is far, far more relaxed and less paranoid.

I'm actually warming to BTS now, just because I'm sick of all the paranoia around ATS. Most things are not a conspiracy, and BTS is opportunity to chat and mix, while asking opinions.

Cheers,
Shane

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Most of us have not come to ats because of bts. Its normally topics on ats that brought us here, and the biggest topics have always been there.

Of course plenty of you have relationships and know love or what ever. I am just saying its not the main focus of the board to attract members interested in that. I was just advising her like i did in her first thread to do this in a feminine type board, where she would not get so much trolling, as the net is very compartmentalised, and you see yourself, how people here talk about facebook people coming here. What do they mean by that?

Yep i was never interested in bts before either, funny that and i assume most here are not interested in most of these topics. I just came in this thread, as i was interested in what responses she would get and how she was responding to them. That part of this thread is interesting, i am not particularly interested in topic, as i have no interest in love or what ever, or females like i said many times.

What also interests me is the way people like they do t me, is like mobbing her, and trying to intimidate her into thinking another way. If you read these threads thats very interesting, as people have a tendency to follow, and no one virtually has given her any advice except to go along with majority, and try to intimidate her into giving up her love of this bloke.

We all on ats have talked about sheep, and there is plenty in here who have showed to be sheep, lol. Amazing when you see it happen, i have had this sort of intimidation for along time, and its interesting to see it here on bts to someone else. We all talk on ats about how the sheep follow the herd, this woman has tried to be different, and you people want her to be a sheep, lol.

For me i am not saying either way what she should do, but i would think she needs to sort it out asap and move on if it does not work out. She should move on, after some given amount of time given to him or what have you. She may always remember him, but thats life.

What you people are doing is mobbing, lol.
edit on 1/22/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Heya,

BTS is a community just like ATS. What you may call mobbing, we call conversation.

I actually agree with the rest of your post, and thought is was very well worded! Thank you for your well-reasoned reply.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

But are people who would be on her side, not speaking out as they are a afraid, or does everyone really feel like she should move on?

Being the victim in the conversation is what mobbing is isn't it? people are trying to intimidate her with sarcasm and ridicule, to get her to change her mind, i would call that mobbing.

But each to there own, if you want to call it conversation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Look at my posts. I say do it and let nature decide. You only live once!

Actually, I agree about the mobbing part too. It's easy to be drawn to an extreme view in a forum. Reality is never so cut and dried. it seems we actually agree of all points!

Cheers
Shane
edit on 22-1-2011 by shamus78 because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You really haven't covered yourself in glory with this thread (and your others) and so while I won't bother giving you relationship advice (love is blind) I will advise you not to make any more threads on this subject.

As the saying goes; the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I was not aiming it at you. But for the most part its just mobbing. Its the way of internet forums, and people are often more damning on net than in real life for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No probs Andy. I like your posts, and consider you a friend.

We'll just have wait and see what happens.

Shane

P.s Lord Chancellor LF - is that you in your avatar?
edit on 22-1-2011 by shamus78 because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

Wyn Hawks,

But we have to understand here....Mblah is the only one in this whole wide world who has ever been in real love. We have so much to learn from her here. We are blessed to have such a wise member here to teach us. Teach us, Mblah. Teach us how to fight for love.

Sorry but I find this post in poor taste and rather sad.

When someone is hurting and in pain, and yes love can hurt, you don't go kicking them. Not only is this childish but hurtful as well and to all those that starred this post, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Mblanikluver is hurting and it helps her to write out her feelings. Yes she seems to have a one track mind here and doesn't seem to listen to some of the good advice given from the heart in this thread, but that's what happens when you are in love.

Look at the post from Drumsrfun...you can tell that he is very caring, disagrees with mblah, but isn't mean. Berenike made excellent post's, as well as a few others but not in a demeaning way. Sometimes, when you have a friend hurting like this, you need to suck it up and if you want to help be prepared for a backlash. That's what real friends do.

A lot of you need to get a thicker skin here. You aren't the ones hurting here, mblah is and if you are not willing to see that, and be willing to take the high road and suck up your own pride in order to help a friend, then maybe you should just stay the hell away.

Unless of course you like kicking the ones who are down. I am disgusted by the post that I quoted here and see nothing more than this being an attempt by a little schoolgirl who gets their kicks from hurting others.

For all of those that are taking mblah's comments as being rude and unwanted, tey to remember who is the one that is in pain here please.

Love hurts, we all know this and right now one of us is in pain. Anything that I could say to mblah has already been said in this thread and the only way that anything is ever going to be solved for her is to go and see her guy for herself as she says "face to face".

For me to tell her it's a wasted effort will not change anything. You all know this and yet like someone who is going out driving in a snowstorm, you say "be careful" as if the other person won't anyways.

If you can't see this, please please stop posting negatives in here. Mblah needs to do what she needs to do and nothing any of us is going to change that. Instead, just give some support, and I'm not talking about agreeing with her here. That's different all together.

In other words, don't talk down to her or try to piss her off, just talk to her..She needs friends, not know it all's right now. Suck it up people and try to remember what it's like when you are that in love and afraid of losing it. All of the emotions that are running through your mind. It's tough, and yes it does make a person very fragile and bitter.

We all know that she is going to go to Italy. What the outcome is cannot be determined even though everyone has an opinion. I have my own but will keep it to myself right now as it doesn't matter one whit. But if mblah comes back with her dreams shattered, she will need her friends even more. To put a tag of " i am right and you are wrong" on this is so childish and petty that it is showing many peoples true colours.

To mblah: I wish you the very best, you know that. Do what you gotta do girl....all the best...you do have many friends here and a lot of them are indeed doing what they think is best to help you. don't shut them out please..as you say, it's always best face to face and a lot in this thread has been written with love..really..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I think ive acted more grown up here than alot of people. Even when she called me names I still wished her the best and I still do no matter what because that's the kind of person I am. Even when I come across mean girls I still hope in my heart they find happiness and that things turn out well for them. And even if someone doesnt agree with me, like you do Tribe, I will not take offense to it because it is your thoughts and I respect that.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 1/22/2011 by tribewilder because: it's just not worth it...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join